Dallas Rhythms Reviews

27 Reviews for Dallas Rhythms

• Casey

Casey Mogk · Married on 12/01/2018

December 1 Wedding

Seth came early, stayed late, and just absolutely killed it with his music selection! My wedding ceremony was perfect and after all the toasts at the reception, you couldn't get any guests to leave the dance floor! My guests even asked him for an encore, which he delivered well! Seth did basic up-lighting at my wedding, which was beautiful. He made the wedding and reception flow smoothly and was able to shuffle things around on the spot. I'm so glad I took my friend's recommendation and hired him for my wedding. I recommend him for any wedding or big event!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

We are so glad that we found Seth! We found out about him as a referral from a friend. We met with him twice before the wedding. He did music for our outdoor ceremony, lighting and was our DJ. He did a wonderful job and just had the wedding flowing flawlessly. He played all the types of music that we loved. He was very personable and certainly not over the top like some DJ's. I thought that selecting a DJ was one of the hardest things to decide on and we are so glad we picked him. Would recommend Seth to anybody!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Thuy · Married on 09/13/2014

We got married on Sept 13, 2014 and had Seth be our wedding DJ. He was very professional with meeting with us prior to the wedding and had everything ready the day of. We did not have to worry about a thing. Seth was sure to ask us a few questions before our wedding to make sure he had some personal touches to our reception. Seth was very good with playing songs that were appropriate for each event throughout the night. He can definitely throw a dance party and was very attentive to knowing when to play certain songs. We had a blast dancing that night. We definitely recommend Dallas Rhythms if you plan on getting a DJ.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Christine · Married on 10/05/2013

We are so happy that we have found Seth to be our DJ on our wedding day. He is so sweet, so easy to work with and very flexible. He even played all the songs for our wedding ceremony too. We enjoyed all of the music and we all had a blast! Our guests hit the dance floor and stayed all night until it’s time for the venue to close at Midnight! =)

Sent on 10/09/2013

Allison · Married on 07/14/2012

Seth was an awesome DJ! We got so many compliments from our guests on what a great job he did. We enjoyed all of the music, and he did a great job of mixing the music so that people were encouraged to stay on the dance floor! Thanks! He made our wedding a memorable party!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Andrea · Married on 06/16/2012

Seth was a great DJ and so easy to work with. He accommodated our every request!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Annie · Married on 05/26/2012

Seth made our wedding SO much fun! Everyone danced the entire night! Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/28/2012

adam · Married on 10/29/2011

Seth did an amazing job of reading the tone of the party. He had the party ob the dance floor all night. He kept my wifes and I's life easy by keeping all the events (cake cutting, first dance, etc.) on schedule. Ultimately he saved us 3 thousand dollars by not needing a wedding planner. Seth also did the lighting and was cheaper than other deejays. Seth bent over backwards to make us happy. Can't go wrong here.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Tu Anh · Married on 10/15/2011

Seth was awesome. He listened to our requests and made some great suggestions based on his experience. He responded quickly to our questions. He was very good at feeling out the crowd and adjusted his music accordingly to ensure the reception flowed seamlessly. We would definitely recommend him to all our friends.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Allison · Married on 05/21/2011

Seth is an absolute genius! He is the greatest DJ I have ever seen. He's a master at his job and knows how to keep the party going. He went above and beyond, did everything we asked for and had an amazing ability to play the right songs at the right time. I would absolutely use him for any event!

Sent on 06/06/2011

Leigh · Married on 05/06/2011

Seth was professional and fun and is the total antithesis of the typical wedding DJ! He incorporated our list of preferred songs extremely well, which we appreciated, and "Chicken Dance" was never even an option. Thanks for helping our wedding be so fantastic, Seth!

Sent on 06/11/2011

Megan · Married on 05/01/2011

reception had to be rearranged at last minute due to weather conditions and Seth handled everything perfectly. Everything flowed as if it had been planned all along. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Samantha · Married on 04/30/2011

Seth was great! He was always one step ahead of us and made the evening flawless! We could not have asked for anything more! Thanks Seth!

Sent on 05/09/2011

Joel · Married on 03/19/2011

Seth at Dallas Rhythms is a true professional. From the very beginning, we knew what we were going to get. From the price, to music selections, to the timing of his MC'ing at the reception, it was laid out beautifully and in writing. He gave us plenty of room to be flexible and satisfied our every need and last minute change. All our guests loved the music selection and found it perfect for each part of the reception - from dining to dancing. Even the monogrammed lighting on the dancefloor worked out perfectly! It was truly a pleasure to work with him and he helped make our wedding a wonderful memory.

Sent on 05/13/2011

Emily · Married on 08/07/2010

I knew in one meeting with Seth that he was a good person and trusted him throughout the process. He gave us a reception worksheet that helped me a lot during planning the wedding. He does a lot more than play music. He annouced what was happening in a fun but not cheesey way, kept track of time and worked with the venue and coordinator. He played every song I asked him to play, was very flexible and, also kept the dance floor full. I had several people tell me how wonderful he was. I couldn't be happier with the job he did. Thank you Seth!

Sent on 08/20/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 06/20/2009

Seth was always accessible, whether through email, phone or scheduled meeting times. This was very helpful due to the fact that small changes needed to be made almost on a weekly basis. During these meetings, Seth was extremely helpful and always followed up with answers to any questions I may of had. At the actual reception Seth was exceptional! There were no deviations from our set schedule and he played every song/genre on our playlist. The guests loved the music and the dance floor was consistently packed. All in all, we could not have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 07/13/2009

Emily · Married on 01/24/2009

From the moment I found the Dallas Rhythms website I knew I wanted Seth as our reception DJ. He was extremely thorough and made planning this very important aspect, fun and easy! I highly recommend Dallas Rhythms to any bride-to-be or someone who is hosting a special event. Bottom line, we had FUN with Seth! Music was very important to us and he delivered the absolute best party we could have imagined. And the best part was, he was so easy to work with. I never doubted his abilities for a second. Seth helped us create a beautiful memory for our special day - book him now!

Joy · Married on 11/14/2008

I have never seen people get up so fast to dance. He really kept everything going and everyone on the dance floor. Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2010

Ellen · Married on 09/06/2008

Thanks for a great night!

Sent on 11/20/2008

Amie · Married on 03/24/2007

My now husband and I met with Seth after meeting with three other highly recommended DJs in the Dallas area and immediately knew we would book with him. He was outgoing, full of ideas, and completely receptive to all of our wishes. He led us through what to expect and how he laid things out, to assist our coordinator. The night of the wedding, he kept the dance floor packed and selected the most amazing songs for each "section" of the night (cocktails, dinner, dancing). He paid a lot of attention to my "DO NOT PLAY" list, and politely turned down requests for the "action songs" my sisters kept requesting (just say no to the chicken dance!)
    He even slipped in the song "Amie" by Pure Prairie League as one of the last songs of the night, which had my whole family on the floor - I had completely forgotten this song existed, but Seth picked it up.
    I would recommend him and his services a thousand times over to any bride looking for a solid professional to provide the best day of their lives' music and DJ services.

nicole · Married on 05/16/2009

fun to work with. flexible. great dj!

Jill · Married on 04/05/2008

Seth was a wonderful DJ for our wedding! We sat down with him at a Starbucks to discuss our plan for our reception, and he really helped us to go over every detail so that our event would flow smoothly. And it definitely did - he was great about announcing important events that were happening during the reception so that guests knew what was going on (we had a multi-room reception venue, so he was a great "traffic director!" Above all, he was easy to work with and very laid back. He wasn't cheesy at all and made sure to play the important songs I listed for him. He also has a really cool feature that he does during receptions IF you want him to - the Love Story of the couple. I felt this was a very special way to bring everyone attending closer to us - many of them were from out of town and had never met either myself or my husband. The pictures from our wedding prove that he is an awesome DJ because everyone was dancing the ENTIRE time!!

Sent on 11/18/2008

Bill · Married on 11/23/2013

Seth was our DJ for our recent wedding. He stood out from others that we met with his gracious and professional personality. Seth was extremely well organized and really helped with getting the wedding emceed. He has such a good "can-do" attitude that made him so easy to work with. Our guests loved the music and the fact that he was able to accommodate all of their requests.
    I would highly recommend Seth for your wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2013

Razieh · Married on 05/23/2009

Seth was a great DJ. He was very organized and flexible. He was also very professional and left us feeling very comfortable that he was going to do a great job and he did!

Sent on 06/19/2009

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2007

Seth did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was easy to contact and very professional the day of the wedding. He did a great job creating a wonderful atmosphere during dinner and the beginning of the night. At the end of the night he definitely had us dancing. I would absolutely recommend Seth and Dallas Rhythms.

Sent on 08/14/2009