Dallas Event, Wedding, And Party Rentals Reviews

2 Reviews for Dallas Event, Wedding, And Party Rentals

Lauren · Married on 08/15/2014

1.8
      1.0

I needed to rent two more tablecloths for my wedding about a week before the date. I was thankful to find a vendor who had them, but I was not happy about working with them overall. I ordered my linens over the phone, and they said they would email me a receipt that I did not receive. Then, on the DAY BEFORE MY WEDDING, as I was rushing to leave town to get to the venue, they called to tell me that the time we agreed on for me to pick up the linens simply wasn't going to work because they had somewhere to be. They told me I had to come sooner, which wasn't possible as I was getting ready to leave for my wedding, or later, which also didn't work because we had rehearsal dinner. They couldn't even tell me what times they would be there! We had to make other arrangements to get the linens from them. They were overall very unprofessional. No bride needs that kind of stress the day before her wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2014
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 02/28/2014

1.8
      3.0

Poor communication.
    The Karaoke machine setup was expensive and did not function as a PA or a way to play our own music as we had hoped. It was fine for Karaoke singing, though.
    The vendor arrived to set up later than scheduled and did not pick up the equipment until several days after the event.

Sent on 03/15/2014