Dallas Digital Events Reviews

191 | Plano, TX

191 Reviews for Dallas Digital Events

We felt so fortunate to find Chris available for my daughter's wedding. He had done the photography 5 years ago for our older daughter and even remembered our family before I mentioned it! He is so personable and made the bride and groom feel comfortable at the engagement sessions. They had so many wonderful, natural photos from their time with him. He recommended some beautiful venues for the bridal portraits and had so many gorgeous pictures it was difficult to decide. The wedding pictures were great and he made sure to include everyone we wanted. Such great memories in the albums he provided! We got the pictures so quickly, too. He even posted some on Facebook the next day! It was fun working with Chris from beginning to end and we thought it was a great value for all he included. I highly recommend him! Lucky us!!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Debbie · Married on 03/07/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Chris and Wedding Events Dallas. He did the photography for my sister's wedding 5 years ago and after meeting with many other photographers who were overpriced and lacked good quality photos, we knew we had to go with Chris. He was the most reasonably priced and included engagement photos, bridals, 2 high quality 16x20 prints, and photo albums for my husband and I and both sets of our parents! With the videography, he included Blueray and DVDs for us and DVDs for each of our parents! His personality is infectious- like having your favorite uncle taking your pictures. He makes you feel so comfortable and is completely flexible. On the day we were supposed to take our engagement pictures, he felt it was too windy to get great shots so he asked us if we wanted to reschedule and fit the follow-up into our schedule! The day of the wedding, he captured every single precious moment. He brought a female assistant to take pictures while we were getting our hair and makeup done. I look at our album everyday. It is such a reminder of the magical day we had! I am also having the best time watching our wedding video! I am so happy we used Wedding Events Dallas for this service! I didn't want a Hollywood type video that simply put video to popular songs: I wanted the actual ceremony and the actual reception. I wanted to hear what everyone was saying on the video. It is so awesome because we had a Church service for our ceremony and we can hear all the messages that were said to us. At the reception we can see what songs everyone was dancing to and hear our best man/maid of honor speeches again. With as much of a whirlwind as our wedding day was, it is so wonderful to be able to look back on the memories and be able to live it all over again. I HIGHLY recommend Chris and Wedding Events Dallas as your wedding/videography source. He is AMAZING!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Cynthia · Married on 02/14/2015

I researched and researched wedding photographers last year before my own wedding and I must say my finances were best served by Chris at Dallas Digital. He included my Bridal and Engagement sessions as part of my package and an oversized wedding album. All of his work was first class and his disposition is perfectly suited for his chosen path. I feel I made a new friend through the process.
    I have not seen my video as of yet but I can only imagine it being wonderful as well. If you are keeping an eye on the wedding expenses and want quality work, go see Chris and see if he is available. I couldent be more satisfied!
    Cynthia Davis

Sent on 03/31/2015

Bryan · Married on 02/06/2015

Perfect in every way from start to finish.
    Great service, great work, great people.
    Thanks Chris A+++

Bryan & Bev

Sent on 04/16/2015

Jamie · Married on 01/24/2015

After months of searching for the perfect photographer I found Chris and knew my search was over.
    He is one of the most caring people I have ever met and he listens. We were paying for a portion of the wedding ourselves and needed to stay on budget. Not only did he keep us on track he went the extra mile to make sure everything went to plan. The photographs are works of art and I know our video will bring back wonderful memories for years to come. My mom has a crush on him. (Sorry Mom) Thank you again Chris and I will be sending my friends to you.

Jamie Rollins

Sent on 02/16/2015

Ronald K. · Married on 01/16/2015

At first my wife and I went to visit Chris in search of videography, upon our arrival we were blown away by the amazing portraits displayed covering the entire studio walls. After speaking with him for a few moments we realized we had also found our photographer. His prices are in line with the real world and his work is first class. You can't go wrong! Thanks again Chris
    The Barclays

Sent on 02/27/2015

This was my second time around and I wanted to find a photographer that would let me be me and stay in the background. I found Chris who is actually covering my daughter's best friend's wedding in June this year. I must say I am so happy I chose his services. He listened to my concerns and went above my expectations. The photos are beautiful and my family and guests had nothing but wonderful things to say. I wish I had taken engagement photos as well.
    Great Service!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Lisa · Married on 01/03/2015

Mr Vouras and his staff at Dallas Digital made my day!
    Chris kept me laughing during what might have been a stressful process.
    His work is amazing and not once did I feel uncomfortable in front of the camera.
    He was truly a wonderful addition to my wedding day in every way.

Lisa P

Sent on 02/19/2015

We found Chris on WeddingWire a little more than a year ago.
    I must say he was and is everything you could ever want out of a wedding photographer.
    He is kind and caring and kept us laughing through what could have been a very stressful time.
    His work is first class and with his pricing we even had room in our budget for video.
    Make sure you visit with him before you secure another photography vendor.
    Happy Couple!!!

Jay and Stacey

Sent on 04/21/2015

Bethany A. · Married on 12/06/2014

Chris and the staff at Wedding Events Dallas were by far our favorite vendors.
    They really do care, Chris kept me smiling throughout the entire wedding process and I can honestly say I will miss him after working with him an entire year. The photos and video are absolutely perfect as promised and we highly recommend him and the staff for anyone shopping around for a great photographer or videographer.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Casey · Married on 12/06/2014

Chris Vouras is one of the finest wedding professionals in the Dallas.
    We found him on Wedding Wire.
    I could not be more happy with everything.
    His work is beautiful and he made everything fun during the entire process.
    We did both Photo and Video.
    You will also as we did find his prices in line with the real world.
    A+
    Thank you again Chris and say thanks to Andrew for doing such a wonderful job on the video.
    Casey & Ryan

Sent on 03/12/2015

Stacey · Married on 11/08/2014

We used Chris Vouras for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. The pictures came out stunning, and we loved that an album was included, as well. Many other photographers just hand you a CD. Honestly, CDs just sit in drawers. With Chris, you get all of your pix AND an album. We now have a lovely book on our coffee table that we will always enjoy. During both the ceremony and reception, he and his team were completely unobtrusive. The candids and the formal pictures are equally beautiful. We feel as though he truly captured the essence of our daughter through his pictures -- and this important event in our family's life. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Had a wonderful experience with Chris! His quality of work is amazing. He's very easy going, friendly, and has a fun sense of humor. This was my first time to work with a photographer and he made it very easy. I felt a little awkward in front of the camera but by the end Chris had a way of making me feel very comfortable. Chris wasn't just my photographer but I feel like I've grained a new friend. My engagement and wedding photos are exactly what I had hoped for and Chris did an Amazon job at capturing those memories!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Rene' · Married on 10/24/2014

After searching for months for the perfect photographer we found Chris here on the wedding wire.
    He is a great guy to work with, not only did he work with us on our wedding budget, he guided us to other vendors that we were also impressed with. Our photos are amazing. If you are shopping around make sure you give him a call.

Rene' Banks

Sent on 11/04/2014

Bernita A. · Married on 10/11/2014

Beautiful photographs, video was beyond our expectations.
    Chris really knows his stuff.
    So glad we used Dallas Digital Events.
    Highy recommend this company.
    Bernita

Sent on 12/03/2014

Danni · Married on 10/04/2014

Very professional company, I almost think we could have skipped the expense of our coordinator with the way Chris handled the entire reception. He brought a calming force with him.
    We coulden't have asked for more out of a wedding vendor, he went above and beyond.
    And all of our images are beautiful!

Sent on 11/06/2014
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/27/2014

Chris is professional, fun and has a great eye! Highly recommend working with Wedding Events Dallas.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Leslie · Married on 09/20/2014

Mr Vouras was a pleasure to deal with during my entire wedding process.
    The photos were amazing and he made everything work with our wedding budget.
    I feel like I made a good friend along the way.
    Leslie Craven

Sent on 09/29/2014

Delaney · Married on 09/06/2014

We were given Dallas Digital as a reference through our church.
    I must say this is a great option for brides like myself that require quality but need to say within our wedding budgets. Chris the owner understands and he really does care. He is always running unadvertised package specials, just ask to see the current offerings. Our images are beautiful, I now wish we had asked for video service as well. These are the good guys!
    Delaney Kincade

Sent on 10/01/2014

Sean · Married on 08/22/2014

We used Dallas Digital once again for or second daughter's wedding. It is five years later and once again Chris went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect. I honestely think he is getting better as the years go by. He is always fun to work with, he has a calming nature, and the photography again was one of the true highlights of the event.
    Two down one to go.

Jenna and Sean Blaylock

Sent on 10/09/2014

Pat A. · Married on 08/16/2014

Not much on leaving reviews, but what I can say if Chris is available on your wedding date book him.
    You can't go wrong.
    Pat and Stacey Keigan

Sent on 08/26/2014

I found Chris and Dallas Digital Events by accident - searching through wedding photographer websites - I was misdirected to his site and was extremely pleased that I had been. From our first phone conversation to our first meeting, I knew Chris would be the best photographer for our daughter's wedding. The pictures at his studio and in his portfolio are AMAZING! Chris and his staff were very professional and very reasonable with price and value!! While the wedding was just a week and a half ago, Chris has already posted a few Beautiful pictures from the wedding and the rehearsal dinner and all of the family members and guests can't wait to see more!! Thank you Chris!
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 07/22/2014

These guys are the best!
    First class operation.
    Everything delivered as promised.
    Kim and Van

Sent on 08/05/2014

We were given Chris' name by our reception site when our photographer we had booked over a year ago disappeared with our deposit. To make a long story short we are now so glad this happened. He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and his work is absolutely beautiful. He also deducted the cost of our lost deposit off our final balance. From the entire family thank you Mr Vouras.
    Jeremy Levine

Sent on 08/04/2014
  • User4190981 · 2+ years ago

Thank you Chris for making our wedding and reception so special.
    The pictures are wonderful and my family and friends can't stop talking about how special you made them feel. We will be passing out your name to our friends as they join the wedding club.
    Thanks again,