Dallas Digital Events Reviews

191 | Plano, TX

191 Reviews for Dallas Digital Events

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/20/2017

By far Dallas Digital was the best decision we made for our wedding day.
    Perfect service from start to finish.
    The staff really made us feel special and our images are beautiful.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Sadas · Married on 04/20/2017

Excellent service!! keep up the wonderful work and creativity!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Karen · Married on 04/15/2017

We met Chris at the Fairmont at a family member's wedding. After watching him work and interact with the guests we decided to introduce ourselves and pay him a visit in Plano at his studio. The rest is history, we fell In love with him and his work. He is so easy to work with and he tends to keep everything upbeat. His pricing is also on a sensible range. We will be referring him in the future to our friends and family and give hime a 5 star rating. Thank you for all the hard work Chris!
    Karen J

Sent on 06/03/2017

Karen · Married on 04/01/2017

Thank you, Thank you! Thank you!
    We just got our album and everyone can't stop singing your praises Chris.
    Kyle's mom wants a large album like ours.
    You are the best!
    Stacey one of my bridesmaids will be calling you next week and rest assured we will be telling everyone about you.
    Thanks again,
    Karen

Sent on 07/07/2017

Cheryl · Married on 03/25/2017

I found Chris here on WeddingWire after reading all of his wonderful reviews.
    I called him and after a short conversation I felt like a visit to his studio would be worth the time and effort.
    When I walked in I felt like I was in an art gallery, wall to wall canvas' loaded with happy faces, absolutely beautiful.
    He is a great guy and is truly a pro in his field.
    We did bridals, engagements, wedding day, leather album and two smaller parent books.
    My budget for photography was $2500 and we only went over $88.
    He is my hero!
    I loved everything!
    Cheryl

Sent on 06/05/2017

Nathan · Married on 03/11/2017

These guys really made our day! The extra attention from start to finish would have been enough but the photography is nothing short of breath taking. Chris the owner has been at this a while and he loves what he does. I cannot recommend this company enough. if you are in the market make sure you visit with him, the studio is beautiful.
    Nathan and Casey Choate

Sent on 05/31/2017

Scott · Married on 02/25/2017

Got Chris off the preferred vendor list at Prestonwood Baptist.
    So glad. He is kind, caring a true master of his craft and perhaps the best photographer in town when it comes to knowing the ins and outs of wedding day. the crowd loved him and the photos are beautiful.
    Scott Rhodes

Sent on 05/24/2017

Jill · Married on 02/11/2017

Can't say enough good things about Chris and his staff. He gave us enough laughs for a lifetime and his photography skills are among the best in Dallas. We checked. You cannot go wrong with this company. Jill

Sent on 04/21/2017

Justib · Married on 02/10/2017

great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Jenna · Married on 01/28/2017

If you are looking for photography for your wedding day make sure you stop by and see Chris. We met him about a year ago for our January 2017 wedding. We could not be happier with our pictures and album. He makes everything fun and takes all the stress out of the entire process and his packages are also priced at reasonable rates. He would also post images on our FB every few months with a countdown to keep the excitement going. Our best choice by far out of all of our vendors. My sister is using him next February.
    Jenna Levy

Sent on 06/27/2017

Ron · Married on 01/28/2017

After interviewing seven photographers in the area we decided to go with Dallas Digital. From costs to quality they are on top of the game. Chris the owner made us feel like we were his only client. Our album, portraits and video are much more than we expected. He even called to make sure everyone was happy with everything when the album and video arrived.
    First class operation!
    Ron Carson

Sent on 07/01/2017

Ben · Married on 01/14/2017

Everything promised exceeded our expectations! Chris and Andrew made our day a perfect success and memory.
    We had our proofs in a week, our video in three weeks and we just received yesterday the most beautiful wedding album we have ever seen. Some advice, If Chris offers you a coupon from his convention travels, take it. We have a six hundred leather album for a little under $100. He said he gets demo coupons all the time and has no need for all of them.
    Thank you again Chris.
    Brandy said she's going to miss you. Not sure how to take that! :)
    You guys are the best!
    Ben and Brandy

Sent on 06/09/2017

Grace · Married on 01/07/2017

Chris, from the bottom of our hearts Randy and I would like to thank you for all of the hard work and beautiful images you have provided over this past 12 months. You have been a blessing to deal with throughout the craziness.
    Know we will be sharing your name with our friends as they begin their wedding planning.
    You are the best!
    Crace

Sent on 03/05/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/10/2016

What a wonderful experience! Exceeded our expectations! Beautiful work! Great staff! Chris the owner is the best!
    Wendy Lawson Yates

Sent on 02/18/2017

Lindsey · Married on 11/05/2016

The entire staff at Dallas Digital is in my opinion the way a wedding company should be operated. Believe me, I shopped around. Chris the owner was part of our lives from the time we met him to the day we picked up our wedding album. All of his work is top shelf photo/video and his caring nature is so comforting we looked forward to every visit we had with him. His staff is a bit younger than we expected but after a few moments with them we knew the were very serious about what they were doing and really knew their stuff. They were all very sweet as well. If you are looking for a great company to shoot your wedding day I highly, highly recommend Chris at Dallas Digital. I also found his prices down to earth. In this rare case, you actually get more than you paid for if thats possible.

Lindsey Cohen

Sent on 01/09/2017

Emily · Married on 10/22/2016

I only wish I could have booked Chris as our wedding coordinator too. He was absolutely amazing, made us all laugh, and have a great time! The wedding photos are more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed. We got all of the photographs we wanted and more. He is extremely talented, and professional. This was my favorite vendor pick of our entire wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Tyler T. · Married on 10/08/2016

Chris is very passionate about his craft and knows how to make it fun for the bride, groom, and even the family on the wedding day. Also, I found no one who could beat the value he gives you for the money. Definitely take some time to meet with Chris and consider him & his team for your event.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Gracie · Married on 10/01/2016

Dallas Digital was the best decision Kyle and I made as far as vendors for our wedding. After visiting the studio and seeing the beautiful work we knew everything would be fine. Chris the owner went beyond our expectations with his calls along the way checking to see if we needed anything, reminding us of upcoming shoots, introducing us to other vendors we needed, etc. Great guy, Great service, Great company!
    Would highly recommend to anyone.
    Gracie

Sent on 12/16/2016

Tucker · Married on 09/17/2016

Chris the owner runs a class act operation. From start to finish we felt like we were his only client. Judy and I were amazed how attractive we were after the images were edited for our albums and portraits! Ha Ha!
    His price points were also down to earth and well worth every penny.
    Seriously, if you are looking for a great photographer with a passion for his work and loves what he does.
    Chris is the guy.
    Tucker Wells

Sent on 11/14/2016

Clair · Married on 06/11/2016

If you are trying to keep an eye on the wedding budget and don't want to sacrifice quality, call Chris at Dallas Digital.
    He as many of you have said here, does listen and care. After a brief meeting at the studio I was amazed at what we were able to do and stay within my expectations. All of the work was amazing and I could not be more happy with the entire experience. I had engagements, bridals and a beautiful leather album. I love everything! Clair H.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Nathan A. · Married on 06/05/2016

It's been a year since our wedding day, we just picked up our album (took us forever to sit down and select our favorites)
    I must say, it is wonderful. Chris was very patient with us and never made us feel like we were an issue. Seriously if you would like a truly great experience and wonderful memories go see him Thank you Big C
    Nathan and Judy Klein.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Robert · Married on 05/28/2016

We were given Chris' name by friends of ours that were recently married.
    What a great choice we then made after meeting with him and his staff.
    We told Chris what we were looking for and where we needed to be with expenses and he made everything happen.
    This guy is truly the best, the photography results we outstanding our video is a work of art and he made everything so much fun and comfortable. if you are needing a down to earth photographer/artist that is upbeat and knows his stuff call Chris at Dallas Digital, you won't be disappointed. Thanks, Chris

Robert Starns

Sent on 09/23/2016

Betty · Married on 05/21/2016

Chris, I just finished going through the wedding album with the kids and we all cannot find the words to tell you how happy and pleased we are with the beautiful work. You are an amazing photographer, not only that a caring person, you are the best! You are by far our best choice in wedding vendors and we will be sure to share you with our friends and family when they have wedding needs as well. Again thank you so much.
    Betty Dolan (MOB)

Sent on 08/26/2016

Ben · Married on 05/07/2016

Chris is the best. Every thing went off without a hitch He's full of great ideas and his work is first class. Thanks again, Chris. Ben Thomas & Sandy

Sent on 08/04/2016

Debbie · Married on 04/09/2016

Chris and the gang are still on top of the game. We used Chris a few years back and knew when daughter number two was ready to leave the nest we would see him again. The work is great but mostly they really do care about every detail. It was both times like having a family member guiding everyone through the entire process. Chris, thanks again for a job well done and wish you and the staff our very best.
    Debbie Norton (MOB)