4 Reviews for Dalia's Fine Designs

4 Dalia's Fine Designs Reviews

We chose Dalia to be our wedding florist and coordinator because we saw how unique and original her designs were. She created magical flower arrangements and decor for our ceremony site (outdoor), as well as the reception area. Everyone was really impressed with the beautiful details and the wonderful atmosphere that she created in that space. Our wedding was simply wonderful because of Dalia and her amazing work. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Cosmin, 7/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I've known Dalia and I've seen her work and her work and I loved it. So when I got engaged I knew that I wanted her to do the flower arrangements and decorating of the church and at the reception hall.... my wedding was 07/08/2012 and I trusted her and had such confidence that I wouldn't be desipointed with the out come of my wedding and I'm so glad I did because it was done beyonde my imagination. 99% of the flower aragements including which flowers she chose for the center pieces and the bouquets for myself or my 7 bridesmaids were original and I loved it!
If you ever chose Dalia to be your wedding decorator, let her give you her opinion as well I guaranty she will find originality to add to your wedding as well!
Thank you Dalia!
A blessed bride :)

Profile Picture User2542112, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Dalia is such an amazing florist! She has wonderful ideas and works with what you have in mind and she makes it allll come true(: she did my bridal shower flowers and they turned out AMAZING! I couldn't ask for anything better! She will be doing my wedding flowers in August and I CANNOT wait to see how the flowers and everything else turns out! I highly highly recommend her, so if you're in need of a florist talk to Dalia! She's good at what she does and she knows what she's doing, so she wont let you down. (: Dalia is the way to go.

Profile Picture beatrice, 5/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

She was very professonial and understanding of my needs. Overall beautiful and wounderful job!

Profile Picture Rebeca, 10/16/10, 1 Review