72 Reviews for Dalia's Bridal

Mother of Groom (2)
Preservation (2)
Cleaning (1)
72 Dalia's Bridal Reviews

After going to several other shops to find my perfect Lillian West gown I was referred by another shop to try Dalia's. I thought I was already in love with one gown I tried on at a different shop out of town and was told to see if they had it here for me to try on. I went in on a whim with no appointment and they were BEYOND accommodating. When I began to look at dresses they had not only the one that I thought was going to be my dress but another that I couldn't find anywhere to try on. When another one of the employees saw the style we were going for she pulled a third gown for me to try. Not only did these women show me the gowns I was looking for but they made sure I could try them on (even with no appointment on a Saturday)! The girl who assisted me, Lauren was amazing!! She was multi-tasking her other duties as well as helping me get in the dresses and take photos for my family. When I realized the one their other employee had pulled for me was "the one" I felt it! I was able to come back before closing to seal the deal on my dress and these women made me feel incredible!! I got the perfect mix of everything I was looking for in a dress and I stayed within my budget!! Thank you so much to the AMAZING women of Dalia's!! I had such a great experience and wish I had started by journey of dresses here but was even happier I got to end it with the perfect dress and the perfect experience!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/10/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

For a bride on a budget, Dalia's Bridal is a perfect place for your wedding needs. Dalia and her assistant, Sarah, accommodated my needs and then some! Her wit and eye for dresses made my dress experience beyond what I dreamed (and helped me find the dress of my dreams!).

Profile Picture Christine, 10/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Wonderful experience, and I found the most perfect gown! Thank you!

Profile Picture Alexandra Bennett, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were so amazing to me and my family. I found an absolutely gorgeous dress for less than half the price I could not be any happier with them or my choice

Profile Picture Audrey, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I didn't think it was possible to find a dress on the first try. Dalia has a gift. I wasn't sure what I wanted in a wedding gown, but she knew what design would fit my body type. She made what I thought would be a stressful decision fun and relaxing. I highly recommend Dalia. Dresses are close to size and got to take home dress and veil that day.

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Preservation

I had a wonderful experience picking out my wedding dress. Dalia was wonderful! There were numerous beautiful dresses to choose from.

Profile Picture Christine , 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing experience! Dalia and her staff were professional, kind and a pleasure to work with!! Thank you ladies for everything!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations

Dalia was amazing and so patient with me picking out a dress that I would love. I actually hated my dress when I first tried it on but Dalia helped me see what my dress could look like with a few adjustments and it became my dream dress. It's a small location but their dresses are quality and I got one-on-one attention (not like david's bridal which ignores you) the whole time.

Profile Picture Traci, 5/5/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Awesome experience all around! Very reasonable pricing, clean facility and wonderful help. Dalia's Bridal I would highly recommend. They were not pushy and I really felt that they took the time to listen to what I was looking for and I couldn't have been any happier!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Dalia was wonderful! Made you feel beautiful and comfortable. She was Very patience with me, as I tried a bunch of dresses on till I found the one!! I would highly recommend this place!!

Profile Picture Melissa , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Dalia is super nice and was great to work with. She was very patient through the whole process. My dress was the first one i tried on! Great selection and excellent prices (I bought the dress for just over half of the retail price).

Profile Picture Allison, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the first shop I started my wedding dress hunt at and I had many I had planned to visit as well. I am SO picky and have an expensive taste but didn't want to spend a fortune. Dalia took one look at me, took into consideration my price range and style I was looking for, and picked out about 10 dresses for me to start with. I was hooked as an appointment which I loved because my mom and I had Dalia's undivided attention. Every dress I was trying on fit perfectly and there wasn't one that I didn't like. The fifth dress I tried on (FIFTH!) was the one. It fit like a glove and had everything I was looking for to wear on my wedding day. I had my wedding dress within an hour when I thought it would take me weeks to find a dress. I didn't want something that anyone else could or did wear and I was trying to stay away from the big retailers like David's Bridal. Dalia made the experience more than I could have imagined and I can't wait for my future husband to see me walk down the aisle on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Dalia was wonderful to work with, you can obtain your dress right away, and her prices are very affordable - her shop was a HUGE help with meeting our timeline and budget for our destination wedding!

We also used her location for alterations and were pleased with the results and timing.

Profile Picture Lori, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Alterations

Dalia was a pleasure to work with! I explained to her what I was looking for, and she matched it exactly!

Profile Picture User6568369, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride, Bridal Gowns

Dalia is fantastic! She's professional, courteous, personable, and attentive. She initially pulled 8 dresses for me, but knows her merchandise so well that, based on what I liked about the first few dresses, she was able to narrow the focus of the dresses until we found THE dress. I highly recommend Dalia's Bridal!

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Dalia was wonderful to work with. My sister dropped in on a Thursday. She took about two hours with my sister and I, as we were both in the market for wedding dresses. She was incredibly accommodating. We made an appointment for the following Saturday, an hour apart from one another, and we both found our dream dresses for incredibly reasonably prices!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/17/17, 1 Review

BEST. Shop. EVER!
What a great experience dress shopping! We bought my dress almost a year prior to the wedding and what a wonderful experience to try on dresses YOUR SIZE!
I only went to one bridal shop before Dalia's and they want you to try on dresses 2-; sizes too small and have you spend $5000 or more on something that comes in 5-6 months later that MAY fit...
No way!!
BEST prices. Best fit!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Dalia assisted me with finding the perfect wedding dress. She was very personable and listening to my likes and dislikes. Dalia was able to read my reactions to the dresses I tried on and knew what I liked best before I even said it. Dalia's was very kind to my guests during the dress shopping process. I would highly recommend this store!

Profile Picture User5422485, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns

Dalia is the best! She helped me choose the best wedding gown , she has beautiful dresses. I will recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Jackie, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dalia was great! I could not have asked for a better experience finding the dress of my dreams. My mother in law also found her perfect dress here, and I got all my wedding day accessories here too. It was an amazing experience , I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User6759509, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my wedding dress from Dalia. From the first phone call to set an appointment, Dalia was understanding and flexible for this out-of-town bride and my limited time in Buffalo. At my appointment, I felt so comfortable and welcomed in the salon. Dalia listened to my vision for my dress and pulled dresses that fit my romantic, whimsical, and unique look I wanted. As I looked through the racks with her, I found the *perfect* dress. It was everything I was looking for in a wedding dress, but it was a few sizes too small, which just figured. Dalia came up to me and said "that was the first dress I thought of when you told me what you were looking for." Clearly, she really knew what she was doing. I asked if I could try it anyway, on the off chance it somehow magically fit like those jeans in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and she said of course. Unfortunately, I was not that lucky, the dress was way too small, but I loved it anyway. Dalia called around, trying to find the dress in a larger size, but was unable to, so we brainstormed how to make this dress work. Dalia knew her seamstress could let the dress out and add a corset back to make this dress fit. So I bought my perfect dress.

A few months later, though, I started to panic. Could the seamstress actually make it work? I called Dalia, asking for an appointment with the seamstress, even though the wedding was still a year away. I needed to know I didn't make a huge mistake buying a dress that didn't fit me. Dalia was so understanding and put a panicked bride and her mom at ease. We met with the seamstress and my mom and I were blown away by her level of expertise, her patience, and how affordable she was considering all the work the dress needed. My first fitting is still a few months away, but I feel so confident in her abilities that I know this dress will be everything I could hope for. I can't recommend Dalia enough. Seriously, call her.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

Absolutly fantastic! You deal directly with the owner and she is fabulous! My dress wasn't even out of the shipment before she knew it would be perfect for me and unwrapped it

Profile Picture User6566659, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Came in and had a very rough idea of what kind of wedding dress I'd like. Ended up trying on nearly everything in my size and found the one I fell in love with with the help of Dalia who was patient with me, as I didn't have a dress envisioned. Great customer service and I love my dress!

Profile Picture User5495221, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation

My experience at Dalia's will be one I will cherish for a lifetime. You can not beat the quality and price!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews