Dalen Nicole Photography Reviews

16 | Denver, CO

16 Reviews for Dalen Nicole Photography

Marlana · Married on 07/07/2012

Dalen was a wonderful photographer! Professional, organized, and extremely helpful during the event as well. I don't think our wedding would have went that well without her!

• Y

Yiping · Married on 05/26/2012

IWe were really gald to have Dalen as our photographer. We love the pictures she took. She made us feel that she cared about us and she really wanted to record our best memories. She is awesome!

Erica · Married on 04/28/2012

Dalen was PHENOMENAL!!! We absolutly loved her! We had to reschedule our engagement photos 2 times because of weather and she was very excepting to doing so. We got our pictures so fast she was great at getting us everything in a timly matter and was so good when I took awhile to respond. On the day of the wedding she got EVERYTHING that I wanted her to get and they were absolutly BEAUTIFUL!! I could never have aske for better photos if I did it again. We are going to use Dalen for our family photos too down the road! I would absolutly recommend using Dalen for any photos!
    -Erica D.

Stacie · Married on 02/24/2012

Dalen and Perish were both amazing in making our dream wedding come true! We can not say thank you enough! I will be recommending them for everyone I meet that needs photography!

Anastasia · Married on 02/14/2012

While my husband and I did not get the opportunity to have the wedding we so feverishly planned due to unforeseen circumstances, I wanted to take the opportunity to write about the fabulous vendors we had the pleasure of working with anyways. We met with Dalen from Dalen Nicole Photography casually at a Starbucks in the DTC; she found a great middle point between her and ourselves. She immediately impressed me with her professionalism and friendliness. To add, her photography was beautiful and fun which is exactly what we envisioned for our wedding. It was so uniquely different than the typical photography styles we had seen before at several bridal shows. Dalen somehow managed to strikingly capture the identity of each couple, which I imagine she did by genuinely wanting to take the time to get to know each and every couple and keep in good contact with them before their wedding. Her pricing was so reasonable, but to be honest, I think we would have paid any price. When it came to the possibility of postponing or even cancelling our wedding, Dalen was sincerely apologetic and offered any assistance she could. We finalized on transferring our contract to a cousin to utilize Dalen’s services for their wedding instead. When we got to view a few of the photos after their wedding, they were just as I imagined they would be, beautiful. For your wedding, or ANY special occasion, I recommend Dalen.

Lora · Married on 09/18/2011

Dalen and Paresh were great.At no time did we feel like we were being drug around for this shot and that shot,yet after reviewing their shots(We had the proofs back in 4 days) we can say we got all we wanted,needed and a little bit more.We interviewed 6 different photographers ,and chose Dalen because of her style and her calm approach to us(We were a bit helter-skelter) and her photography.She more than justified our faith in her.Plus we are impressed about her approach to charity work(We weren't included,Darn) she gives of herself for various causes.She was a joy to have participate in our happy moment and would not consider anyone else as other moments in or daughter's life come along

Jess · Married on 08/06/2011

Dalen is the nicest most down to earth photographer EVER. Her energy is amazing, and her photos come out fantastic. She dealt with my crazy, and calmed me down while making sure i felt good and looked good. I would never recommend anyone else for family or wedding photos!

Francisco · Married on 10/10/2010

Dalen was great with communication and her rates. From scheduling the initial appointment to the engagement shoot and our wedding, she was very professional. She has a great personality & put us at ease to relax & take fun pictures, along w/ the usual wedding photos you see.

• I

Ian Kira · Married on 05/28/2010

Though we weren't able to get all the shots that we wanted to get on our wedding day, Dalen went far and above to make sure our special day was documented to the fullest extent possible. We were all on a tight schedule, but it all came together and we are so very pleased with the photos from our first day together. Thank you Dalen for everything! Your gift of photography is something we will now cherish for generations to come. We will be asking you to take more photos in coming years!

• W

Sondra · Married on 10/23/2009

Her work is awesome and Dalen REALLY cares for and about the people she photographs. Her photo's are unique and excellent. She is organized, healthy and thorough. Just can't miss on picking her for your special day or family event. Sondra Welsh

Amber · Married on 09/20/2009

Dalen has a great attitude and is very responsive to brides and grooms. She has a very high knowledge of what needs to get done without adding any additional stress. The price of her packages include much more than just prints, she adds creativity to your lifelong memories. I would recommend Dalen to anyone who asked.

Brian · Married on 05/30/2009

Don't under estimate the value of having a quality photographer. My recommendation is that you at least talk to Dalen. I think it will be well worth your time!

Stacie · Married on 02/24/2012

Amazing Photography! Could not have imagined my wedding day without her!

Kate · Married on 06/19/2010

Dalen was incredibly flexible and accommodating for our wedding. She made us feel comfortable about her abilities from the very first meeting. She kept in communication throughout the process and was reliable. She gave us a jump drive with all of our photos and we were thrilled with the quality. Even though she is a bit young, she shoots with many years experience in talent. We'd definitely recommend her for anyone getting married or having a new born.

Karissa · Married on 08/22/2009

Dalen did a fantastic job, we were so pleased with the pictures. Not only is she a great photographer, but she's a great person which makes the experience much more enjoyable. She's very prompt and great about responding to your questions and keeping you in the loop. Thanks Dalen, for capturing all the moments of our special day!

Courtney · Married on 08/14/2010

Dalen is a hardworking and extremely talented photographer. She was perfect for our wedding. She got shots that we wanted and more. Plus, you hardly knew she was there most of the time...which to us was very important.

Her photographs speak from themselves! She is great.