Dale Roth Sound Productions Reviews

7 | Moses Lake, WA

7 Reviews for Dale Roth Sound Productions

Gavin Wagner · Married on 10/20/2018

Last and best wedding of the season

Dale was the icing on the cake of our wedding. Where anything and everything can go wrong and the DJ can make or break the event, Dale Roth MADE ours. He was in constant communication with right up to when we were about to walk down the aisle. He’s extremely professional and accommodating. He was very patient and never once told me something was impossible. I’d recommend him for any event.

Sidney · Married on 06/18/2016

Dale is was such a joy to have at our wedding. The music was perfect! He has a talent for picking the very best songs at just the right time. The dance floor was full all night and there never a lull in good tunes. He is fantastic at being accommodating especially when you change your father daughter dance song a week before the wedding. :>
    He truly loves what he does and has a talent for it. You wont be sorry!

Joie · Married on 01/17/2015

Dale was a pleasure to have as a DJ, he followed my schedule perfectly and was fun and professional! The night was perfect!

garilynn · Married on 01/17/2015

Dale Roth Sound Productions was an absolute pleasure to work with!!
    He had all the setup for videos and sound and the best music for dancing!!
    Dale was so great to work with and flexible if we made changes to the venue.
    i highly, highly recommend Dale Roth Sound Productions for all occasions.
    i know i will use him again!
    And he is a huge Seahawk Fan!!!!!

Dale was so fabulous, he came all the way from Moses Lake to Spokane to DJ our wedding at the Glover Mansion. He was professional, courteous, and fun! He customized our night to what we wanted and he kept our guests moving and grooving. It was classy and fun so there were no awkward songs played among the wrong age group. I would definitely want him to play at any event :)

Emily · Married on 09/27/2014

Dale has done 3 weddings for my family. In 2005, 2007 and mine in 2014. We are from a small town over 100 miles away from Moses Lake, where Dale is. There is NO ONE we would have chosen as our DJ, but Dale.
    He listened to and then executed my every request, want and need. He would always get back to me the same day when I would contact him. He was the easiest person for a sometimes scatter-brained bride to work with. His attitude was always positive and after everyone of his responses or calls, I inmediately felt relief.
    The day of my wedding could not have been more perfect. Dale was a huge reason for this. I did not have to worry! You know that when you can just let go and trust someone on your big day, that's a BIG deal. I got compliment after compliment about how amazing the music was. Not just the music, but the ambiance he created. He had a tv going and playing music videos for the songs, the lights he provides set the stage for an amazing party and he was an amazing MC as well.
    Dale traveled far to all of out weddings, he made all requests into perfection and after it was over, I wanted to turn around and do it again. He made it that wonderful.
    Thank you Dale for being there for me and my sisters the past 10 years. We all love you!
    Emily

Jacob · Married on 09/06/2014

Best DJ around! I have had the pleasure of knowing Dale for a number of years. In addition to DJing my wedding, I have also experienced Dale's work at numerous fundraising auctions at which I serve as the auctioneer.
    From what I have witnessed, I am ready and willing to recommend Dale Roth's services to anyone for anything.