Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for Dakota Piper Events

I was one of those brides who didn't think I needed a wedding coordinator. I had a clear vision of what I wanted, had helped both of my sisters execute their weddings and had plenty of time to plan my own. I'm so glad I came to my senses and hired Dakota Piper. Even though I only hired them to help me the month of the wedding- Piper was helping me months in advance. She helped me keep track of all of my contracts, served as a liaison between me and my vendors and reminded me of small details that I hadn't thought of.

My wedding day was a beautiful, seamless experience. I enjoyed every second of the day because I had Piper there handling all of the details and all of the set-up. Her personality is perfect for this business because she is full of energy and yet she is able to make you feel calm and relaxed. From our very first meeting I felt like Piper understood my vision and the aura I was trying to create. I still can't believe that everything went so perfectly. Thank you Dakota Piper Events!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Dakota Piper Events was wonderful. Piper was absolutely incredible. She was on top of everything during the 9 month planning phase. Setting up all the vendor appointments and negotiating their fees, going to every appointment plus having wonderful ideas for things we could do for ourselves. Dealing with all the vendors and setting the timeline the day of so everything would be seamless. The day of the wedding everything was handled so well all the guess were so impressed with every aspect of the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner reception. My husband and I are so happy our daughter choose Piper she is wonderful to work with and we could not have done it with out her. My daughter and her new husband had a wonderful wedding.

Profile Picture Jetta, 7/12/14, 1 Review

Highly Recommended
If you want a wedding planner that will go above and beyond and create your perfect fairy tale wedding then choose Dakota Piper Events! These ladies are amazing and my husband and I couldn't thank them enough for all they did for us!
Throughout the planning process they were very organized, keeping us on track with selecting our vendors and helping us select the best vendors. They were great at negotiating and always got us the best deal and even got the vendors to throw in extras for free. When we had questions or needed to make appointments they would always respond very fast whether it was through email, phone call or even text message.
On the day of the wedding they brought in a team of ladies to help out with everything.The reception and ceremony was decorated so beautifully and Dakota Piper Events paid attention to every little detail that I had envisioned. Our guests absolutely loved our wedding. People told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to and that it was run so smoothly. Thanks so much to Piper and her team for making our Big Day so special, we could not have done it without you guys!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Piper was well organized and was able to coordinate things seamlessly. She was very helpful in a warm and welcoming way. My wedding day was PERFECT thanks to her. She was able to keep things on track without being obtrusive. I knew she was there and things were being taken care of and that allowed me to just enjoy myself. Details I had not even thought about were handled very professionally and efficiently. I would highly recommend her for any event you have.

Profile Picture Denise, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Dakota Piper Events were outstanding! They helped me out tremendously!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/23/14, 1 Review