Daisy Moffatt Photography Reviews

Daisy Moffatt Photography 3
Daisy Moffatt Photography 4
Daisy Moffatt Photography 5

Adrienne · Married on 04/05/2014

Daisy was amazing! Besides being professional, Daisy is incredibly creative, which is one of main reasons why my parents and I decided to go with her services. She has an eye for amazing shots and angles, and she was able to capture the raw expressions and emotions of me and my husband and all of our friends and family on such an important day. I would recommend Daisy to EVERYONE who needs a photographer.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Aimee · Married on 12/14/2013

We could not asked for more excellent service from Daisy Moffatt Photography. She, along with her team captured every special moment starting from the pre-wedding services to the ceremony and celebration afterwards. She is incredibly warm, friendly, professional, and all the memories we were given were well worth the price.

Lindsay · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband and I are very happy with the photos Daisy and Beau have taken for us!! We hired them for our engagement photos and for our wedding day. They have a way of making the photos feel young and playful, but still romantic.
    We honestly couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Ally · Married on 05/05/2012

Daisy and Beau are such a joy to work with. They both bring their own creative flair to their pictures and they are just so much fun! I used Daisy for engagement pics, bridal portraits, and wedding day. She traveled to NC twice and Annapolis, MD for our wedding and it worked out beautifully. I only wished they lived closer so we could see them more often.

Sent on 05/27/2012

Jinna Anne · Married on 04/07/2012

Thanks for making our wedding day extra special!!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2012

Amazing! Daisy and Beau were awesome to work with. I never felt like a stranger was invading our special day. They were special guests sharing in our day. When they were in the same location, they photographed some of the same moments but from completely different viewpoints. Even more exciting was that while Daisy was with the ladies and me, Beau was with the groomsmen capturing the moments that I didn't get to see. And then there's the pictures...BEAUTIFUL! STUNNING! (I can't gush enough.) I'm jealous of their talent but so grateful to have the chance to see my wedding through their lenses.

Erin · Married on 10/14/2011

Daisy was such a blessing to have at my wedding! She made it so easy and fun to take pictures. She has great creative ideas that turn out to be stunning! She is super easy going and friendly, and my entire wedding party loved the way she carried out the day. She captured every single moment just like we had planned!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Sabrina · Married on 06/25/2011

I didn't give u fives because it's the nice thing to do. I gave you fives because you two really took the time to get to know us. I feel like we have become friends! Not to mention we have the most beautiful pictures! You two really are amazing at what you do! Hospitality, photography and just overall good people:)

Sent on 01/24/2014

Marinna · Married on 09/04/2010

Daisy Moffatt photography shot our wedding and also photographed a 'Love Shoot' and my engagement photos. At every step of the process, from our initial meeting to seeing our wedding album, I loved working with Daisy and Beau! Unlike so many wedding vendors I met with they were actually excited to be part of my wedding and truly cared what my husband and I wanted for our wedding day to be like and what kind of photos we wanted to have to remember the day. Daisy Moffatt Photography was professional, easy to communicated with, a delight to have on your wedding day and the best photographer around! They were by far the best and easiest dedication I made for my wedding... Besides my amazing groom of course! I'm so thankful to have amazing photos that capture my day and my husband and I so well. Whenever it is time for baby photos I know who I will call!

Laura · Married on 03/28/2009

You guys are AWESOME!!! We truly believe you guys are the best photographers out there! We can't brag on you enough! We are so proud to call you "our photographers", but even more so, our friends! We think the world of you guys!

Emily · Married on 06/08/2013

Will definitely use Daisy and Beau again. Amazing work, willing to work with you and any scheduling issues, and goes out of their way to make sure you get the shots you want.

Sent on 01/26/2014

Lindsey · Married on 06/17/2017

Daisy and her team were an absolute dream to work with. They bent over backwards to make sure we got everything we wanted! Both Daisy and Beau were so accommodating with Logan and I even though we lived out of town. They even drove up to Knoxville so that Logan and I could have an engagement session where we met! Daisy, Beau, and Stephanie made sure that Logan and I, along with our wedding party, were comfortable and relaxed the day of the wedding. They helped us stay cool in the heat of June by being quick and efficient with the photos, yet capturing every moment. Our pictures came out just three weeks after our wedding on the mark, which we greatly appreciated! I would HIGHLY recommend Daisy and her team for your wedding needs! They are professional, efficient, and just overall fun to be around!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Liz · Married on 09/24/2011

Daisy was a joy to work with! She photographed my engagement and wedding and I am consistently receiving praise on how beautiful my photos are.
    Daisy and her husband were very easy to work with. She has a very professional yet easy going manner that put me at ease during my wedding. I truly appreciated how comfortable she made my husband and I feel. It is important to feel confident with your photographer and Daisy certainly does just that on top of producing gorgeous pictures. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/24/2014

3.0

Although a bit expensive, Daisy and Beau are great to work with and produce beautiful pictures that perfectly captured our day!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Janice · Married on 08/24/2013

3.0

Daisy Moffatt Photography was absolutely wonderful to work with. With the craze of planning a wedding and working with so many moving parts, it was so nice to have a relaxed, flexible, and cheerful photographer who eased my nerves and as well as produced amazing photographs. My husband also commented on how he felt comfortable working with Daisy Moffatt Photography; this meant a lot as I think a lot of men can be apathetic and begrudging about posing for romantic photos.

Sent on 01/27/2014