Daisy Chain Gifts LLC Reviews

3 | Culpeper, VA

3 Reviews for Daisy Chain Gifts LLC

Jill · Married on 06/20/2015

It was a real treat to work with Gillian. She listened to our ideas, asked lots of questions to make sure she understood our requirements, and made some great suggestions! Her service and professionalism was second to none, in fact she delivered ahead of schedule! And our guests loved the personalized soap favors, so unique!

Sent on 02/11/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Gillian. She created beautiful guest soap favours using our invitations as a template. Everyone loved them and commented on how original they were!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Kathryn · Married on 09/10/2011

When we got married (2nd time for both of us) we wanted some different kind of "favours" to give out to our guests - something a little more sophisticated than the usual sugared almonds or sweets. We were introduced to Daisy Chain and looked at the products that they make and we were really impressed. Often you see wonderful gifts/packs on stalls and then the finished product is nowhere near as good as you anticipate. I can wholeheartedly tell you that everything that was put together for our guests was of the highest quality - beautifully wrapped and presented and our guests were really impressed with their gifts. There were packs of scents for the men - soaps and scrubs - and really pretty and fragrant bags for the ladies packed full of all kinds of wonderful goodies. I know that quite a few of my guests asked me for the Daisy Chain website as they liked the favours so much that they wanted to order full size products directly from them.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Daisy Chain products to you if you are looking for that "something extra" to give as a gift. I honestly believe that each little bag was put together with care and love - and we were thrilled with the end product, as were our wedding guests.

Sent on 11/10/2015