Daissy Torres Photography Reviews

37 | Norfolk, VA

37 Reviews for Daissy Torres Photography

Kimberly · Married on 09/21/2014

Daissy was amazing and helped me with everything! Photos came out great !!!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Daissy Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you Kim for the great review. I am so happy you found your Gentleman! Congratulations!

Beverly · Married on 09/20/2014

Daissy is undeniably so easy to work with and such an amazing person. I will be going back for years to come :) thank you daissy for everything and pictures were beautiful. If you wanna have an amazing fun photographer pick daissy.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Daissy Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you Beverly for the great review! Thank you also for being so easy to work with. Wish you and your Love a lot of lattes, laughter and love!
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 08/09/2014

Working with Daissy from Day 1 was truly a wonderful and pleasant experience. Everyone loved her energy and professionalism. It felt as though I was working with family all along. Truly blessed with the decision we made for Daissy to be our wedding photographer. She is so knowledgable and skilled at what she does. Couldn't have asked for any better. Thank you from the Mosleys!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Daissy Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you Yvonne for the awesome review! I loved spending time with you guys. The golf club was the perfect spot for your celebration and I am honored to have been able to document this day for your current and future family.

Blessings,

Veronica · Married on 07/19/2014

Daissy did both our engagement and wedding and she was so wonderful. She is so easy to work with and quick to respond.

Several people at the wedding commented how they saw here everywhere, never missing a beat. She was even spotted laying on the ground trying to get a perfect picture. We received all of our "chapters" and are so pleased. She will definitely be seeing us again in the future - she'll be our photographer for good. No getting rid of us now! ;)

Sent on 09/22/2014

Daissy Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Veronica! It was a pleasure to document such a great wedding full of great family, laughter and awesome details.

See you soon!

April · Married on 06/22/2014

We had both an engagement session and our wedding photographed by Daissy this year. She was an absolute JOY to work with from our very first meeting with her to our grand exit at our reception. Even now, her emails are so full of life and professionalism. It's only been a week since our wedding, and she already has our rehearsal, wedding details, getting ready and our exchange of letters photos complete. The quality of her work is also amazing! She is incredibly professional but fun and an all-around great person to be around. She doesn't treat you like a business transactions but actually takes the time to get to know you and care about you as a person.

She is a ninja-photographer- We hardly noticed her on our wedding day, yet she is already cranking out amazing, high-quality professional photos that look STUNNING! I would highly recommend Daissy to anyone looking for a wedding, couple, family or baby photographer. She will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Daissy Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you April for such an amazing review. You, Beecher, your family and friends are truly incredible people and I'm blessed to have documented your day. I am sure I witnessed the beginning of a great adventure!

Blessings,

Kimberly · Married on 06/07/2014

Daissy was amazing! We had a backyard wedding on a farm/lake. It was a unique setting with many great photo opportunities. Daissy came out to check out the site before the wedding. She was a delight to work with. Daissy took wonderful formal shots, and unique casual shots. At a certain point, we didn't really even notice she was there because she hung behind the scenes. We ended up a huge collection of really great photos. Daissy is especially talented at working with lighting. Our pictures came out great! The photo book that came with our package was beautiful. She worked on that book for us until it was perfect. She has a great eye and is was really fun to work with. Very professional, always friendly, on time, and just awesome all around:) The quality of her work is top notch.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Daissy Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly for such an amazing review! I am super happy for you and your Love and I thank you for trusting me with such a great day full of family and friends who love you both so much. Have a blessed marriage!

Daissy was wonderful to work with and she captured wonderful moments from our wedding day. We loved our pictures and we would most definitely use her again for any other pictures we want taken.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Daissy Torres Photography's reply:

Hello Awesome Bride or Groom!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Many years of love and laughter to you and your Love!

Khadijah · Married on 05/24/2014

Daissy was amazing!!! Photos unbelievable!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Daissy Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Khadijah for the great review! My best to you and your Love!

Megan · Married on 05/17/2014

Due to some scheduling issues at the salon, we ended up being a half hour behind the day of the wedding! Daissy kept her cool and adjusted the timeline as necessary to make sure we still did our first looks and got our detail shots.

Daissy is very organized and took pictures of everything we asked for-including TONS of detail shots. She will impress you from the start with her questionnaires about your timeline, vision, and most important pictures. She is fun and will keep you calm throughout what can be a hectic and stressful day sometimes. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Daissy Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you Megan for such a review! Your wedding was so full of beautiful DIY details, it felt I was walking into a magazine photo shoot. At the end of a very hectic day, all I saw was proud parents and siblings and a couple deeply in love. Thank you for being so open and for trusting me with such a lovely day.

Love,
    daissytorresphotography.com

Daissy was a joy to work with !!! She did my engagement and wedding photos? She is full of creative ideas and suggestions that made my photos special. They captured me and my husband perfectly!!! She has an ability to not only take amazing photos but capture moments and memories!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Daissy Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the superb review!

geralynn · Married on 05/10/2014

Daissy is a true pleasure to work with, you can tell she takes pride in her work and the presentation is outstanding. I looked near and far for a photographer for my wedding and I am so happy I came across daissy not only are her photos beautiful but the price was just right. Only constructive criticism I can offer is perhaps to give more direction. My hubby and I are pretty shy so we found it hard to be natural when getting photos taken. Overall though we loved our photos and happy we found daissy!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Daissy Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Geralynn for the feedback! It is always important to me to listen to my past brides and your feedback helps shape my journey. Although my style is mostly "un-posed" and relaxed, I will definitely integrate a combination of posed and un-posed to balance my style and give confidence to those less introvert than me (you know me! Won't shut up, won't stop laughing).

I feel honored that all your research lead you to me and I was able to document such a great family coming together to see you get married to your sweetheart.

Love,

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Daissy was extremely generous with her time and was so friendly and upbeat throughout the entire wedding process. I had no qualms with anything on the day of the wedding. With that being said, there were several shots that my husband (a photographer) and mother were not happy with. Some shots did not capture the entire subject (formals and bridal shots), rather they were cut off about halfway down the body. Yet other shots were absolutely beautiful. If you are looking for an affordable photographer and want decent pictures, then you will get it with Daissy. However, make sure you emphasize bridal portraits. I was promised an hour's worth and only came away with about 27 shots, some of which cut off half of my dress. Overall, we were happy but there were some shots that could of easily been better if she would have captured the entire subject.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Daissy Torres Photography's reply:

Your review truly breaks my heart. As you have identified yourself as a Private User, it is impossible for me to know which celebration this is. Because of it I cannot review the images, the timeline of the day, and/or offer a solution. It is very important to me to know who you are. I have never received an email or call of discontent and as I looked at all my "recently married" couples, I cannot match you to any of them by the information your review has. I encourage you to open communication and email or call me. Allow me to work with you and for you. Sincerely, Daissy