Dahlia's Floral Reviews

7 | Jenison, MI

7 Reviews for Dahlia's Floral

We didn't actually work with them for our wedding, but wish that we would have. Our florist was awful! Rachel was awesome and flexible from the get go, we only switched when a friend referred us to a different florist which was a huge mistake. Rachel is awesome & I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Kailee · Married on 09/24/2011

Dahlia's floral was incredible!! I knew nothing about flowers or weddings, but I had a vision in my head of what I wanted and she truly made it happen. I am thrilled with the quality and beauty of the flowers they provided. They answered all of my questions on time and were quick to respond. I would recomend them to anyone in the greater Grand Rapids area.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Karen · Married on 09/17/2011

I was so incredibly impressed while working with Rachel! She was available to answer any question I had, and was willing to help me understand exactly how my wedding would look! I did a lot of research when it came to florists, and Dahlia's Floral impressed me with their work, and the value that I received! I would recommend them to any bride looking for an affordable, high class florist!

Sent on 10/08/2011

Jennie · Married on 05/06/2010

Dahlia's Floral was affordable and knowledgeable. I was so pleased by the unique arrangements that were created for my special day.

Sent on 10/13/2011

Bridgette · Married on 04/21/2012

3.0

It took a while to get responses to e-mail (phone works a lot better with this vendor), but my flowers were amazing. I didn't know exactly what I wanted and Rachel created styles that I couldn't have imagined. Her prices are competitive for the area for a high quality product.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Jess · Married on 05/12/2012

4.2
      3.5

I went with this company because the couple that own it are super nice. I met them at a wedding show. They are also very cheap. The only issues i had, which weren't even really that big of a deal were: She took a really long time to cash our deposit check and send a receipt. The couple of times i emailed her, it took her at least a week to get back to me. When we got our flowers, they said there was a problem with some of the flowers we wanted coming in wilted, so they had to use different ones. I don't know anything about flowers, so i didn't really notice a difference. Over all, a pretty good experience. Oh, she did tell us that she would be around all day the day of our wedding and that we could call her for anything we needed.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Barbara · Married on 11/12/2011

2.8
      3.5
      2.0
      3.0

Knows her flowers, but her idea of 'deep purple/blue' is a deep red/burgandy. Make sure that you follow-up with them so that you can see a mock-up of the actual bouquets. We did it via pictures and the actual flowers were not the same in the pictures that were actually delivered. I would recommend the shop, but not if you need them to deliver to another town.

Sent on 02/02/2012