Dahlia Photo Reviews

2 | Houston, TX

2 Reviews for Dahlia Photo

Laraine · Married on 04/17/2010

Sharon is amazing and very talented. She did our pictures for our engagement and our wedding. When we received our first round view of our wedding photos, I was so impressed and excited.

Sharon is very dedicated to her job and ensures to make the bride and groom comfortable (esp when they don't normally pose for pics!!). She is always responsive to any questions and is very professional.

She has a keen eye and we are so happy that we chose her as our photographer. Check out the facebook page. Her pictures are amazing.

Sent on 06/24/2010
  • bethphouston

Beth · Married on 07/04/2009

Sharon shot our wedding and was amazing. She was great and blending into the background and getting great 'moment' shots. We spoke in detail about the wedding prior to the event and she followed through on every one of my requests. She also had great suggestions about what kind of pictures are best and what moments I would definitely want to get on film. We had time to walk around our venue and take pictures after the guests had left and she took some truly beautiful pictures. Also, literally within 3 days of our wedding she had sample shots of our wedding up on her website. She was amazing to work with. I hope someday I have another occassion to hire her for!!

Sent on 07/29/2009