31 Reviews for Dahlia Blooms Design

Table Arrangements (2)
Event Design (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Petals (1)

WOW what a truly great place! If I could give 6 stars in each category I would! 1 week before my wedding I still needed a few more flower arrangements made up to complete the decor we had in mind. I found Dahlia Blooms online as being a flower shop close to me so we stopped in to inquire about last-minute floral arrangements. Biata was wonderful! So friendly and helpful and professional and knew exactly what I wanted. I described my wedding color scheme and flowers I liked and even though she had a wedding booked for the day we needed the flowers she agreed to make the arrangements for us anyway if we picked them up. What customer service! We were BLOWN AWAY when we picked up the arrangements a week later the morning of the wedding! The arrangements were simply gorgeous and so perfect, they became the centerpiece floral decorations at the venue when they originally were meant just to be a nice addition. I wish I could attach pictures but we haven't gotten them back from the photographer yet. I will re-post and most certainly add pictures once I have them. I couldn't be happier with their service, prices and quality of product. I will be going back to them for every floral need and will recommend them to all my friends. Thank you Biata and thank you Dahlia Blooms for everything!

-Very Happy Bride

Profile Picture Jana, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beata is such a nice person and easy to work with. I'm so glad a friend recommended her. My flowers for my reception were unbelievable. We received so many compliments! I love that she brings the flowers to hospitals/nursing homes after the event to give someone a smile who needs one (if the flowers are no longer needed/wanted after the event).

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dahlia Blooms was truly a pleasure to work with!!! Beata was professional, friendly, timely, and caring. She went above and beyond to provide the most beautiful and fragrant flowers for our wedding!!! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. Beata also adds special touches to the venue to make sure everything looks perfect!!! We are so fortunate to have used her as our wedding florist and will surely continue to use her for our future floral needs!!! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Gabriella , 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

THANK YOU, Beata!!!!!!! for everything you did for us!
We are so grateful Debbie referred you to us.
Your genuine kindness and sincerity really means so much.
The flowers were absolutely amazing... so beautiful, classy, and elegant:)

Profile Picture User6230776, 2+ years ago, 15 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Beata is wonderful! We saw her work at a friend's wedding and we were blown away with our flowers as well. We had an altar arrangement that was both huge, and gorgeous all at the same time. We were open to options and didn't have a lot of specific requirements. I knew that Beata would take that flexibility and create something absolutely beautiful. She was extremely flexible and helpful with everything as we made a few late changes and additions along the away. I've also referred a friend to her as well, and can't wait to see her work at an upcoming March wedding. Another important thing to note is that Beata only does one wedding per weekend. It's the most amazing feeling to know she is focusing on you for your big day, and that she'll be able to deliver the flowers and take care of you without any distractions. Check her out!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beata was unbelievable! She was ridiculously affordable, so easy to work with, and the final product was absolutely stunning! She was super flexible with some of my thoughts and ideas and really made our flower arrangements look as stunning as I envisioned them! And to add to it - she gave me a beautiful flower and a hug each time I visited her store! She is really something special and I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Absolutely beautiful flower arrangements! Beata was such a joy to work with, she was helpful, very responsive and just absolutely amazing. I was reffered to her from a family member and when I contacted her she was already booked for the date, however she was more than willing to still create beautiful centerpieces for our wedding day. Would not have had it any other way.

Profile Picture User4503691, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beata from Dhalia Blooms was wonderful to work with and her floral arraignments were stunning! She went above and beyond for our wedding—laying out rose pedals in the bathrooms, cocktail hour and around the cake. My family and friends are still talking about my bouquet, the table centerpieces, the flowers on/around the cake and decoration at the Church. Beata is a very professional, yet sweet and understanding of our needs. I would highly recommend her to any bride/groom.

Profile Picture User5355495, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers at our wedding were great (the bridesmaids and guests were all extremely vocal about how much they liked all of them). Beatta met and exceeded all of the expectations of my wife and I.

Thankfully we got this recommendation! So much more reasonably priced than their competitors and a step above in terms of quality as well.

Profile Picture Terrence, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers which Daliah's Blooms put together for our recent wedding were spectacular! Many of our guests complimented the flowers. Each time that we visited to finalize flowers or drop off related items, they went the extra mile to make sure that things were correct and that we were going to be happy with what they were going to provide. The cost was very reasonable, compared to some other vendors. They delivered all of the items to the venue and stayed until everything was set up in the venue to ensure that we were happy.

Profile Picture User4337879, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beata at Dahlia Blooms is exceptional. She worked with my daughter for about 9 months to help us plan the perfect flowers for the centerpieces, brides bouquet, bridal party and groomsmen, plus coursages for mothers and grandmother.

The flowers were gorgeous, the prices more than reasonable and we are SO pleased to have had the pleasure to work with her. Highly recommend Dahlia Blooms to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Judy, 8/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dahlia Blooms provided the flowers for our wedding in July. The florest is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She was helpful and attentive throughout the entire planning process and provided great ideas. We made adjustments to our plans a number of times and she was willing to make the changes without difficulty. She even provided an example of the arrangment so we had an idea of what to expect. We provided pictures of our expectations and her vision came out wonderfully! Everything was delivered the day of the event on time and was setup beautifully. You simply can not find better service for the value! Look no further than Dahlia Blooms.

Profile Picture User4397887, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beata is the most amazing person I have ever worked with. She did wedding flowers for my bridal party and reception. I really only had a vague idea of what I wanted but Beata completely understood it and the flowers turned out even better than I was expecting. She is also incredibly nice and easy to work with and always delivered what and when she said she would. I was never waiting for a response or wondering what was going on. She was so kind that she sent me home with a couple of beautiful roses and orchids after our first meeting!! This company also has great prices which helped me a ton. I would recommend her to anyone for flowers for any occasion, in fact I already have.

Profile Picture Tamara, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough good things about Beata and Dahlia Blooms. Beata was my main contact, and she was beyond helpful, humble, and extremely responsive (will get back to your emails within 1-2 days). My main form of communication was email, and she thoroughly answered all my questions and provided pictures upon my requests with a great attitude!

Dahlia Blooms was referred to me by a friend who hired them as her florist for her wedding. I did not shop around, but my friend said Dahlia Blooms was about half the cost of other florists when she shopped around for her wedding.

Profile Picture User3045108, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dahlia Blooms - a highly recommended vendor- created the floral arrangements for our June 2013 wedding. Beata, the mastermind behind all of the florals at Dahlia Blooms is the ideal wedding vendor: she is patient, flexible, understanding, and most importantly, a fantastic artist. At our initial meeting, Beata sat down with me, my mother, and my mother-in-law for several hours flipping through countless floral pictures and floral books in order to create a "spring board" for the gorgeous floral creations that were the end result. She even gave us each a rose when we left! Throughout the wedding planning process, Beata emailed many ideas for centerpieces and bouquets and/or floral arrangements she had just made. Just in case something she came across might inspire me for my wedding flowers as well.

On the day of the wedding, Beata worked tirelessly, just as she had throughout the planning process, delivering our wedding flowers to three different locations throughout the Chicagoland location without a hitch. The bouquets and other floral arrangements were all fresh and stayed beautiful throughout the heat of the day.

For the service, quality of florals, and creative design that Dahila Blooms provides, their price cannot be beat! Dahlia Blooms was recommended to me by another bride, as well as a wedding planner, and I was so lucky to use them for our wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/23/12, 1 Review

Beata-

She was very professional and I really enjoyed working with her as I planned my wedding this past June in Chicago. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the Chicagoland area. Beata has a small shop located in the Portage Park area of Chicago, and its such a cute little shop too.

I was born and raised in the Chicagoland area, and I was planning a out of town wedding, which is NO easy task. My husband and I currently live in the Philadelphia area. Beata made picking flowers so easy, sending everything to me via email and/or talking to me on the phone. She always remembered who I was when I called her.

When asked how much you would like to spend on flowers, she respects your budget and always gives her honest opinion. In my case, the church I was getting married at already had a lot of decorations and flowers, and Beata even told me that some of flowers I wanted to purchase was not necessary. She told me it would be better to save my money! WOW is all that I could think at that moment! I trusted her judgement, and she was right on the day of the wedding.

The flowers arrived on time at my parents house and at the church, and then later on for the reception. People still to this ask them me how pretty my flowers were. You cannot go wrong hiring Beata, she is the BEST! If you are planning a summer wedding next year, hurry up because Beata can fill up fast. She is a very genuine, honest, and sincere person.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Perfect!! Seriously, there is no better word to describe the beautiful flowers that Beata created for our wedding. I loved them so much. The colors and combination of flowers couldn’t have been done better. Beata was a joy to work with and she interpreted my scattered thoughts and comments so beautifully

Profile Picture User3081231, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Paradise Flowers was absolutely amazing for our wedding! Beata is the BEST! She was professional, caring, and just plain awesome throughout the whole planning process. We told her what colors, and an idea of some flowers we wanted and she went to town! She came up with amazing bouquets and arrangements! The flowers were so beyond beautiful! So many of our guests were raving about how amazing my bouquet and my girls bouquets were. The flowers looked too perfect to be real, but they were! Beata went above and beyond for us. The flowers were delivered on time with absolutely no issues. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Cori, 9/10/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am very pleased with Paradise Flowers and the services they provide - whether it be for a wedding or otherwise. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Beata is a very sweet girl and great to work with. She was very attentive, organized, and made sure that every little detail was perfect.

The arrangements were beautiful and the flowers were delivered and set up without a problem or delay. The arrangements made our ceremony all the more beautiful and when I was handed my bouquet for the first time, I could not believe as to how fragrant the flowers were - I was smelling the bouquet all day long! The reception centerpieces as well as the cake decor turned out beautifully as well. I couldn't have asked for a better florist.

If you want a florist who listens, provides beautiful arrangements and helps to make your special day even more amazing, hire Paradise Flowers!

Profile Picture Magda, 8/27/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Paradise Flowers did such a great job with my wedding flowers. The owner Beata went above and beyond to make sure that every floral piece was perfect. Their communication was excellent! She constantly kept me up to date and had great ideas to make my flowers what I wanted. We were always on the same page, and they were a very fair price.

All the guests at the ceremony and reception were talking about how beautiful they were, and I can't imagine having used someone else.

Profile Picture Agnes, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Paradise Flowers was AMAZING! They were our favorite vendor to work with! Beata was in contact with us throughout our planning and it was a pleasure to work with her! She met with me in person to get a feel for what we were looking for and would send pictures along the way to be sure it was what we wanted. She sent a breakdown of the cost and great detail about each piece was included as well. Their prices were great and everything was perfect and beautiful. Each detail was included from the types of flowers we wanted to the colors to the glitter on the roses and the sparkles I requested! Our pictures are beautiful and we are so happy we chose to work with Paradise Flowers. I highly recommend them and you will be delighted you chose to work with them too!!! Jenni W. Married June 2010.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beata, at Paradise Flowers did an amazing job as my wedding Florist! Paradise Flowers provided very professional, yet personal service. They were such a pleasure to work with, and what a great value! I never thought that I would have such beautiful bouquets and centerpieces with my budget limitations, but I was so pleased. Thank You so much for making my wedding day so beautiful!

Profile Picture Nahrain, 10/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Paradise Flowers makes the most "GORGEOUS" flower arrangements, absolutely breath-taking! They have the best customer service ever! I worked with Beata, and she is an absolute doll. She was so helpful. I give 5 Stars all the way!

Mimi

Profile Picture Mimi, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My experience with Paradise Flowers was a very pleasurable one. My wedding flowers and decor were beautiful. They catered to my needs and answered any questions that I had. Everything was done in a professional and timely manner. Hence, I would highly recommend this flower shop to anyone who is looking for outstanding service, beautiful flowers and decor :).
Jolice

Profile Picture Jolice, 9/26/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

beate was excellent! I was referred to her by a friend. She listened to what we wanted and made it happen! The arrangements where beautiful, they delivered and did set up on time!I've gone backto her several times for different occasions!

Profile Picture sylvia, 8/14/09, 1 Review