Daevid's Reviews

99 | Norfolk, VA

99 Reviews for Daevid's

Lynn · Married on 09/16/2012

Where to start! I met with Daevid and knew right away he knew exactly what I was looking for. The flowers were the prettiest I have ever seen! The room was large but the centerpieces had just the right presence in the room- not in the way of vision at all. My bouquets was absolutely gorgeous!! Every bit of what I had dreamed of.
    All our guests were commenting on how perfect everything looked and asked "Who did the Flowers" I told them with Thank you for an awesome job- you are the Best!

Lynn

Sent on 09/23/2012

Natasha · Married on 09/02/2012

Fabulous!! Definitely the best in the area!!

Very professional and creative. Daevid was able to capture perfectly our vision for the ceremony and reception. He went well beyond the extra mile to ensure that everything was exactly how we wanted. We were planning our ceremony for VA from Japan and with the use of skype, Daevid walked us though different design elements and ideas as it was nearly impossible to choose ANYTHING via online pictures. His services are definitely worth the investment!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Rozaland · Married on 09/01/2012

Brides, once you have selected your venue please select your florist NEXT. Daevid is a full service florist that will help you with the overall look for your wedding! Stehanie and Daevid are wonderful to work with! When I went to meet with him, I kinda knew what I wanted but Daevid pulled it together with his ideas and additional decorating pieces that just made it look like something out of a magazine. Brides he is our local David Tutera!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2012
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 08/25/2012

Daevid and his team provided completely customized services for me, above and beyond the contracted requirements. His team put in countless hours before the event to discuss and confirm even the smallest details of the event, and executed beautifully on the day of the event. I absolutely loved working with Daevid as he was so excited to step out of the box and blend ideas from many other events to create a completely unique look that was 100% perfect for me and my husband. Two weeks after the event, we are still receiving compliments about how beautiful the room was. I will definitely use him again in any other events that I throw in the Hampton Roads area, and will 100% recommend him to other friends looking for a florist.

Sent on 09/09/2012
  • alisonmichelle

Alison · Married on 07/07/2012

The flowers were beautiful and both Daevid and Stephanie were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Meredith · Married on 06/23/2012

Daevid was absolutely, 100%, by far the most amazing florist I could have ever dreamed of having at my wedding! I went to a bridal show searching for a florist because I wasn't finding that "wow" factor with anyone I met. When I saw his showcase, I fell in love. Once I met with him, I knew right away he was the perfect fit for our wedding. I had ideas, but he turned them into a masterpiece. He knew exactly how to take my colors & theme and translate it into a dream come true. When I walked into the venue the night of my wedding, the view took my breath away. The arrangements were GORGEOUS. He knew exactly what flowers should be paired together and how to make them work absolutely stunning. His creativity and imagination immediately sold me and everything he suggested was exactly what I wanted (even before I knew I wanted it!)

When I told him my budget was smaller than the original price quote, he worked with me to come up with creative ways to make the same impact with a smaller dollar amount.

I would reccommend him to any bride-to-be. He really made the most beautiful wedding for us- centerpieces were breathtaking, my bouquet was the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen in my life (I even took it on two plane rides with me when I moved the next day just so I didn't have to leave them behind), and every single touch was so perfect. They had ideas and suggestions for everything- even how to arrange the bridesmaids' bouquets around the cake table to extend their display at the wedding. It was so incredible.

I also want to thank Stephanie for all of her hard work. I must have emailed and called a hundred times while we were planning- asking questions, updating them on changes to my seating chart, and asking their advice/opinions. She was always SO responsive and helpful and had the best attitude. What a team!

THANK YOU DAEVID & TEAM- I loved everything and I am honest when I say that you really made my day....everyone was so impressed with what you did.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2012

The flowers at the church and reception were beautiful. Couldn't have asked for anything better! It was a pleasure working with you all!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Michaux · Married on 06/16/2012

Daevid and his team were amazing! I had my dream wedding all with his help! Daevid went above and beyond and I couldn't be happier about how everything turned out. My flowers looked amazing and I got so many compliments on them. The bouquets were perfect, the centerpieces were perfect, EVERYTHING was perfect!!! Don't go anywhere else, you will not be disappointed if you go with them!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Kimberly · Married on 06/16/2012

People walked into the ballroom and actually gasped at the beauty of the room. We were all thrilled with what Daevid and his team created. I felt like all my questions were answered patiently and completely through the whole year we worked on this wedding. I was disappointed in NOTHING and extremely pleased with EVERYTHING. Stephanie was a strong partner and resource with me as well - every step of the way - extremely professional, personable, and competent.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Daevid's is absolutely amazing! Daevid listened to my vision and transformed it into a day that was more beautiful than I could have imagined. I received so many compliments on my bouquet and centerpieces. Daevid's also provided my linens and other table decorations that were high quality and a perfect match to my wedding colors. Daevid's was also surprisingly affordable for being the best in the area!

Sent on 06/30/2012

trisha · Married on 06/02/2012

I could not be any happier with the service provided by Daevid's for our wedding. Daevid is the best in the business - a true visionary! His team really went above and beyond just providing flowers. He met with us just once and turned a few ideas into a masterpiece. When I walked into our reception it was everything I had envisioned looked magnificent! The flowers were beautiful and the care they took to organize everything down to the last detail was remarkable. They were very easy to work with when it came to the changes. Thank you Daevid and your team so much for helping to make our day so stunning!

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • Quyen

Quyen · Married on 05/26/2012

Daevid is the best in the business - a true visionary! His team really went above and beyond just providing flowers. He met with us just once and turned a few ideas into a dream come true. I coordinated our wedding from out of town, and his team was in constant contact and touched based often with new ideas and alternatives to help make our wedding magical. We were able to also add event rentals, including chairs, chargers, votives and the aisle carpet through Daevid's, which really made the entire process so stress-free. Thank you, Daevid and Stephanie for everything!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Terri · Married on 05/26/2012

OMG! There are no words to explain the level of service Daevid's provided during my planning process and on my wedding day. From his referral of other customer focused vendors to his extreme flexibility, Daevid and his staff made my wedding day one of the most memorable occasions of my life. If you're looking for a professional with an eye for detail and vision like no other, Daevid is your guy.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Kristin · Married on 05/12/2012

I could not be any happier with the service provided by Daevid's for our wedding. When I walked into our reception it was EVERYTHING we had envisioned - it looked stunning! The flowers were beautiful and the care they took to arrange everything and make it just right was obvious in the details. They were very easy to work with when it came to the little changes we made as the months ticked by - add this corsage, change this color, etc. Thank you Daevid, Stephanie and your team so much for helping to make our day so beautiful!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Kristin · Married on 05/12/2012

We are in love with Daevid's!! They were recommended to me by my aunt who uses them for her company Christmas parties. Stephanie is so easy to communicate with and is so on top of things! When we sat down with Daevid for our consultation, he was very thorough and attentive. He wasn't trying to rush us and wanted to get an idea of exactly what we were feeling. He made suggestions for difference center pieces and worked with us to find our ideal design. I was fascinated by his knowledge and ability to quickly think up combinations off the top of his head. As we got closer to the big day and things changed here and there, it was so easy to make adjustments to our contract/pricing. Though they were a little more expensive than what we originally planned on, we felt that no one else could compare to their quality of work and attention to detail.

Sent on 03/04/2013

kim · Married on 04/21/2012

You really can't beat Daevid, Stephannie, and their support staff. They were extremely helpful through the entire planning process and ALL of the flowers WOW'ed everyone. They really helped complete the look and feel for the wedding ceremony and reception. They were great at keeping in contact and very flexible and timely for deliveries. We were also fortunate enough to be able to use the gorgeous hard wood/ rod iron tables they now have, that was exactly what we had invisioned! We really can't say enough good things about them.

Sent on 04/24/2012

Lindsey · Married on 04/21/2012

I absolutely loved my flowers, Daevid did an amazing job!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Elisha · Married on 04/12/2012

Daevid's did a great job and perfectly captured the vision that I had for my wedding. Upon our initial meeting I knew that he was the right person to work with! They were very flexible as well, incorporating my last minute additions. We highly recommend them as a wedding florist!

Sent on 04/21/2012

Candice · Married on 02/18/2012

Anyone in the Hampton Roads area knows that Daevid is a HOT commodity! Nailing him for my wedding meant everything (and every penny lol) to me! I didn't have the biggest budget for decor and flowers but Daevid did everything he could to make it work. Let's not forget about Stephanie who was always quick to respond with my requests... Even if they didn't make sense! They were a great team of people to work with and when we renew our vows, I can only hope they aren't too 'big' for us to afford! This one stop shop is the way to go if you want your decor done right with a fabulous team of people. Thanks Daevid!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2012

Tiffany · Married on 01/21/2012

Daevid's staff were the friendliest and most helpful of all of the vendors I chose for my wedding. I had total confidence that they would do an amazing job and they did just that. The flowers and table decorations were beautiful. They really worked within my budget to achieve the look I was dreaming of (and even discounted some items and didn't even charge for some of the rentals!) I would HIGHLY recommend Daevid's to any bride! They are the BEST choice you can make for a florist!!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Romy · Married on 12/31/2011

I contracted with Daevid's of Norfolk in November and my wedding was in December. Even though it was short notice, the flowers and event decor were spectacular. No one would ever known there was such a short window of planning. I recieved so many positive comments on my event decor- it was like none other many of my guests had seen before. Daevid's staff was very professional, accomodating and flexible. Daevid added those extra special little touches and pays much attention to the detail.

Sent on 01/05/2012

Sierra · Married on 12/17/2011

His work is a art masterpiece. I loved brainstorming with him! It was like a genus at work on his next piece.
    It was a pleasure doing business with him an his team. Thank you so much. -Sierra

Sent on 12/21/2011

jesse · Married on 11/26/2011

One word, amazing. Customer service, amazing. Creativity, amazing. Execution, amazing.

Sent on 02/28/2012

Shauna · Married on 11/12/2011

Picking out floral and linens for our wedding could not have been any easier. We met with Daevid once and gave him a rough idea of what we were looking for. After listening attentively, Daevid immediately took us to the back of his shop, and on-the-spot he assembled centerpieces to give us an idea of what he was thinking. Without hesitation, Daevid created the perfect centerpieces, exactly what we were looking for. He promptly sent us a proposal, including pictures of the flowers he envisioned, and with very, very minimal changes, we immediately signed. Throughout the planning process, anytime we had a question we got an immediate response, even when we were making changes at the last minute. Daevid and his staff were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Even though our venue had very strict time restrictions for set-up and clean-up, Daevid's staff was prompt and efficient, without sacrificing quality. They had everything under perfect control and didn't ask me for a thing. Every last detail exceeded my expectations! From the beautiful petal arrangement down our aisle, to every last flower that was perfectly arranged on our cake. We also rented our linens from Daevid, and they were beautiful! Daevid is so talented and creative, he not only made our ceremony and reception flawless, but he made the entire planning process easy and FUN!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2011

Everything so good! Daevids did more than I asked for and were so easy to work with. His is definitely good at what he does!

Sent on 11/10/2011