Dae Cakes Reviews

Dae Cakes View more information

• Bree
    Bree B. Married on 09/08/2020

The talk of our wedding were the cupcakes!

Due to COVID, we downsized our wedding to 60 people. We thought for sure six dozen would be plenty! Nope... They were gone. Very quickly!

The best part was her custom recipes - My family is full Italian and we have a tradition of tiramsu. While it would have been great to have servings of that, I knew it wasn't practical. BUT Danielle said she could make a recipe and do tiramsu cupcakes. Fortunately/Unfortunately, those were the first to go! They were amazing. Better than anything I could have ever hoped for... my grandma, who boosts she makes the best tiramsu, was in awe!

Recommend her for anything - wedding/birthdays/celebrations. She is awesome.

Dae Cakes's reply:

Bree,
    Thank you, I enjoyed working with you guys. I happy that the cupcakes were a success and I look forward to working with you in the future.
    Danielle
    Samantha Married on 08/11/2019

So pleased with my choice

Not only was she quick in communicating back and forth with me, but she answered all my questions with honesty. Not to mention, the cake and cupcakes were amazing. The carrot cake cupcake was absolutely phenomenal. All my guests were raving about them!
    Jaz Married on 05/10/2019

Delicious Cake, Outstanding Vendor

Wow! Throughout the entire process, Danielle was awesome to work with. The cake tasting sealed the deal - her cakes and original recipes are out of this world. We ended up going with one main cake and 80 cupcakes because all of the flavors were so good, we couldn't pick just one! She even made hand made chocolate truffles for the chocolate cupcakes (is there anything she can't do?!).
    Guests raved about the dessert, and there was more than enough to go around. She arrived on time and made sure the decorative flowers were placed perfectly on the cake. I will definitely be sending my engaged friends her way! Thank you Danielle!
    Jessica E. Married on 03/18/2019

Wedding Cake

Dae Cake came to the rescue to make our 1 tier green velvet buttercream cake with a dozen cupcakes and I tell you they made it with the way we wanted it our cake came out so amazing and good we can not wait until our 2 year anniversary to eat our top cake thank you Dae foe ths amazing job well done and everything coming out good you have been great help.