DacMac Photography Reviews

42 | Miami, FL

42 Reviews for DacMac Photography

42 DacMac Photography Reviews

mary · Married on 08/11/2018

I won a free engagement shoot with DacMac.. even though the session was free Denise was very professional and took great pictures..

Celina · Married on 03/31/2018

I met Denise and Alex at a wedding Expo , and from our first meeting they where super professional , answered all my questions and worries in a timely fashion. Once we booked them they remained the same with following up on any questions I had. We used them for our engagement and wedding pictures and I could not be happier.

DacMac Photography 1
    DacMac Photography 2

Estephane · Married on 03/10/2018

Extremely professional ! Highly recommended. Punctuality is a plus. Keep up the good work.

Julissa · Married on 05/23/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Dacmac Photography. Denise is a very close friend to my husbands family and I and did such an amazing job at our wedding. We originally did not have a photographer planned for the big day, but we are so glad we had Denise and her team do it. She did us a BIG favor by traveling to Arizona where the ceremony/reception took place and spent the whole week with with us. She was very professional, took phenomenal photos, and really made our wedding day something special. We will forever cherish the beautiful photos she captured of us and of course the finishing product! Thank you Dacmac Photography, we are so grateful for everything you have done for Blaine and I!

Love,

Julissa Day

Cindy · Married on 05/20/2017

Dac Mac has provided the most incredible photos for our engagement shoot! Denise & Alex were able to truly capture us with the beautiful murals of Wynwood. My fiance and I met at wood tavern and we were able to take photos in the very spot that we met. Denise & Alex not only pay attention to detail but also very professional and patient.

Patrycja · Married on 10/01/2016

Hi. I was looking for 2 photographers. And i found the perfect ones. They might be quiet and reserved. But there pictures prove it all! My pictures are extraordinary! They are absolutely AMAZING! To die for! I am sooooooo happy with the results. Overall, i had a rough wedding experience due to some family conflict. First of, they waited a whole year to actually do our wedding and even moved around a another photoshoot so we can have the day that worked for us this year. It was so helpful. Then the crazy hurricane IRMA came......we ended up having the wedding regardless of no food(bc it went bad) or the no cake(closed store). And DACMAC Duo was there, no matter what. We felt so relieved and HAPPY that no matter the chaos we went thru over the crazy year we had....they stuck with us and created amazing pictures to capture our special day. We couldn't be happier. We are excited to continue to work with them. So they can capture our future photoshoots. Thank you again Denise and Alex. You 2 are wonderful.

DacMac Photography 3
    DacMac Photography 4
    DacMac Photography 5

Christine · Married on 04/16/2016

What an amazing job!! We could not have asked for better photographers. Both Denise and Alex did an excellent job. They were very responsive and helpful with all our questions. We had them take our engagement photos in wyndwood and could not have been happier. They were very familiar with the murals all around and were able to capture our everlasting love. They made it an enjoyable experience. You can tell they really love what they do. They are a great team, very professional and friendly!!

Matthew · Married on 01/16/2016

DacMac, Denise and Alex came highly recommended to us from friends and they did not let us down. We used them for our engagement and our wedding photos and both sets of photos came out fantastic! The natural look and feel of our photos is exactly what we wanted and we are so happy we picked DacMac to be our wedding photographer. They were reliable, personable, very creative and professional in every way. Denise is so passionate about what she does! They helped make our day the amazing day it was and thanks to them we will have memories to cherish forever!

Ashley · Married on 01/16/2016

They are wonderful! We used DacMac for our engagement and wedding photos. We met with Denise beforehand and she was really helpful. Denise and Alex were on time and very professional the day of the wedding. They were so easy to work with, had a bunch of great ideas, and we ended up with a ton of awesome photos. We've already recommended them to a lot of our friends.

Laura · Married on 06/27/2015

DacMac photography is an excellent team to work with. They are professional, experienced, creative, flexible and responsible. I look forward to using them again for my next event.

• F

Fatima · Married on 05/23/2015

DacMac Photography are absolute professionals . There vision and ability to understand what the client is looking for is of great value. I absolutely LOVE my wedding pictures and didn't even realize just how many natural shots of my family and guests were taken. These pictures are completely invaluable to me. I highly reccomend using them for any event!

Cassidy · Married on 02/27/2015

DacMac photography was probably the best decision I made for my wedding. All the effort and energy put into our wedding along with the memories that my wife and I can share for the rest of our lives was captured by Denise and her team. I currently have 3 of the pictures she took blown up, printed on canvas hanging around our house. The quality is spot on and the various compliments we get on the photos is amazing. Once again, thank you DacMac photography for giving my wedding that extra special attention.

D. · event on: 12/01/2014

Denise helped me get fantastic headshots that have improved my professional image. With today's presence of social media, both professional and social image is very important. Denise helped me create and capture fantastic headshots to match the image I need for several outlets such as linkedin, CV's and facebook. She is very professional and helpful, the photo shoot was a joy! You can definitely feel that what she wants to do is something good for you and she loves the process!

Carlos · Married on 03/08/2014

Very professional and excellent pictures. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to have pictures taken for a special occasion or event. Have recommended in the past and will continue to recommend.

Alana · Married on 03/08/2014

Denise Is an amazing photographer. Her style of pictures is incredible. She takes many non posed photos that really show the joy in someone during their special day. Those photos are the ones I cherish the most. She is incredibly easy to work with and caters to your wants and needs. She is very helpful and reliable. My husband and I have recommended her to everyone with photography needs and we will continue to use her services for our future needs.

Amanda · event on: 10/06/2013

Denise is a wonderful photographer and has incredible ideas. Highly recommended!

Sarah · event on: 11/13/2016

Very patient with a 2 year old and beautiful holiday pictures. Very happy customer!

Mora · Married on 06/22/2013

Denise at Dacmac Photography is great to work with! Amazing service and photo quality. Also very fast at answering any calls, emails. Will definitely be using them again for my upcoming events.

Denise is very easy to work with.

DacMac Photography were an incredible team to work with. They were very receptive to both me and fiancee on all that we wished to have photographer on our wedding day. On the day of, they guided us through every thing and allowed us to relax and enjoy the most important day of our lives. By the way, there pricing is extremely economical, so its great to know you can have professional photos done without going bankrupt. My photos came out incredible, thank you DacMac Photography you guys amazing!

Bari · Married on 09/22/2012

I used DacMac Photography for maternity and newborn photo sessions. The photographers are unbelievably talented and so personable. They put me right at ease. I am so grateful for their artistic touch and I am in love with my beautiful images. I highly recommend DacMac Photography to anyone and everyone!

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2012

For my wedding, I was looking for a reasonably priced and professional photographer, and I was very happy to find DacMac Photography. Denise not only captured memories of my wedding day, but also made my husband and I laugh and enjoy our day even more. It was a pleasure looking through the many photos that she took, catching the small joyful moments throughout the day. I really felt that she cared about making our event memorable and fun.

Since then, I have also hired Denise as a photographer for a family photo shoot, which was just as fun. She was flexible in location, while also providing useful advice on spots that would provide the best backdrops. We loved the photos and will be using Denise for photography needs for the foreseeable future!

Lissan · Married on 05/13/2012

I paid for the wedding photography for my sister's wedding. I am so glad that I chose DacMac Photography! Denise is very professional and not at all intrusive on the big day. The pictures came out so wonderful. I was so impressed that I have used DacMac Photography other photography sessions. I highly recommend DacMac Photography!

Betsy · Married on 05/05/2012

Denise is a great photographer. She is very professional and creative. She was always available to meet and discuss what I wanted for my wedding day. The final product was amazing

Melissa · Married on 07/07/2010

My family highly recommends DacMac photography!! Denise's vision is like no other. It's personal, romantic, joyful, and captures every emotion or occasion in the best way possible. Her attention to detail is incomparable and her team is just as talented. A gifted, professional and compassionate photographer is truly hard to find but DacMac encompasses all and more!