DacMac Photography Reviews

DacMac Photography 5
DacMac Photography 6

Stephanie Perez · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Truly professional

I loved our photos, Denise and her team made us feel so comfortable. Very professional experience overall!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Suzette · Married on 08/04/2019

Engagement Pictures were Beautiful!

My fiancé and I were lucky to win an enegement session at a bridal show. I didn’t know how lucky we were till we received our pictures. Denise & Alex were so nice and helped us a lot throughout the shoot. They took so many pictures that it’s simply hard to pick a favorite. I am in love! I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Evelyn Espinoza · Married on 06/23/2019

Engagement Session - Amazing!!

We won a free 1 1/2 hour photo session with Dac Mac Photography through an Instagram raffle. We were fortunate and very excited for our photo session. Denise and Alex were very professional, easy going, and on top of that....the pictures were absolutely amazing!!!! The experience was one to treasure. We know where to go to when we need another session...instagram for another free session. lol J/K. But we will contact you and refer to family and friends. Thank you Dac Mac.

Sent on 04/06/2019
    DacMac Photography 7

Melba Bustos · Married on 03/09/2019

Successful First Time

Denise is beyond professional and definitely knows her work. It was my first time doing any type of shoot and she made it really comfortable for me and my fiancé. Even though we had a change of location last minute( due to my unforeseen circumstances), I think it was better that way since she made it work amazingly. We are in love with our photos and look forward to using her services again in the future.

Sent on 03/25/2019

mary · Married on 08/11/2018

I won a free engagement shoot with DacMac.. even though the session was free Denise was very professional and took great pictures..

Sent on 05/30/2018

Celina · Married on 03/31/2018

I met Denise and Alex at a wedding Expo , and from our first meeting they where super professional , answered all my questions and worries in a timely fashion. Once we booked them they remained the same with following up on any questions I had. We used them for our engagement and wedding pictures and I could not be happier.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    DacMac Photography 8
    DacMac Photography 9

Estephane · Married on 03/10/2018

Extremely professional ! Highly recommended. Punctuality is a plus. Keep up the good work.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Laura · event on 07/22/2017

Denise did my daughter's first birthday pictures. She was professional, flexible and wonderful. Great experience as usual.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Julissa · Married on 05/23/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Dacmac Photography. Denise is a very close friend to my husbands family and I and did such an amazing job at our wedding. We originally did not have a photographer planned for the big day, but we are so glad we had Denise and her team do it. She did us a BIG favor by traveling to Arizona where the ceremony/reception took place and spent the whole week with with us. She was very professional, took phenomenal photos, and really made our wedding day something special. We will forever cherish the beautiful photos she captured of us and of course the finishing product! Thank you Dacmac Photography, we are so grateful for everything you have done for Blaine and I!

Love,

Julissa Day

Sent on 07/10/2017

Cindy · Married on 05/20/2017

Dac Mac has provided the most incredible photos for our engagement shoot! Denise & Alex were able to truly capture us with the beautiful murals of Wynwood. My fiance and I met at wood tavern and we were able to take photos in the very spot that we met. Denise & Alex not only pay attention to detail but also very professional and patient.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Ayleen · event on 12/18/2016

We are so happy with our engagement pictures from Dac Mac Photography! The girls are outstanding professionals! We created a personal relationship which made everything so much relaxing. They made work feel easier and fun by adding a friendly touch to the equation. We're for sure going to recommend them and we're definitely hiring them for our Wedding Pictures!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Sarah · event on 11/13/2016

Very patient with a 2 year old and beautiful holiday pictures. Very happy customer!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Patrycja · Married on 10/01/2016

Hi. I was looking for 2 photographers. And i found the perfect ones. They might be quiet and reserved. But there pictures prove it all! My pictures are extraordinary! They are absolutely AMAZING! To die for! I am sooooooo happy with the results. Overall, i had a rough wedding experience due to some family conflict. First of, they waited a whole year to actually do our wedding and even moved around a another photoshoot so we can have the day that worked for us this year. It was so helpful. Then the crazy hurricane IRMA came......we ended up having the wedding regardless of no food(bc it went bad) or the no cake(closed store). And DACMAC Duo was there, no matter what. We felt so relieved and HAPPY that no matter the chaos we went thru over the crazy year we had....they stuck with us and created amazing pictures to capture our special day. We couldn't be happier. We are excited to continue to work with them. So they can capture our future photoshoots. Thank you again Denise and Alex. You 2 are wonderful.

Sent on 11/18/2017
    DacMac Photography 10
    DacMac Photography 11
    DacMac Photography 12

Annemarie · event on 09/10/2016

We had such an amazing experience!! The pictures came out beautiful. The whole experience was fantastic. DacMac showed so much patiences with my 3 y/o and 8 month old. She was able to capture the love within our family. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Christine · Married on 04/16/2016

What an amazing job!! We could not have asked for better photographers. Both Denise and Alex did an excellent job. They were very responsive and helpful with all our questions. We had them take our engagement photos in wyndwood and could not have been happier. They were very familiar with the murals all around and were able to capture our everlasting love. They made it an enjoyable experience. You can tell they really love what they do. They are a great team, very professional and friendly!!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Seema · event on 03/26/2016

My husband and I were planning a babymoon in Miami and wanted to get maternity pictures done. We found Denise and Alex and fell in love with their other pics online. I quickly contacted her and received a response instantly. They met us at the hotel we were staying in. They both were open to any ideas we had and what we wanted from our photos. My husband and I left the photography in their hands and we weren't disappointed. Denise had great ideas for backdrops and the pictures came out great. They were easy to work with and always open to ideas. We received our photos within a reasonable time frame and my family loved them all. If we ever go back to Miami for pictures, we know who to call :)

Sent on 04/21/2016
  • User6514012 · event on 03/06/2016

DacMac Photography was a pleasure to work with. They were very easy and flexible. They made the whole experience really great. Pictures were beautiful. I would most certainly use them again in the future.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Matthew · Married on 01/16/2016

DacMac, Denise and Alex came highly recommended to us from friends and they did not let us down. We used them for our engagement and our wedding photos and both sets of photos came out fantastic! The natural look and feel of our photos is exactly what we wanted and we are so happy we picked DacMac to be our wedding photographer. They were reliable, personable, very creative and professional in every way. Denise is so passionate about what she does! They helped make our day the amazing day it was and thanks to them we will have memories to cherish forever!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Ashley · Married on 01/16/2016

They are wonderful! We used DacMac for our engagement and wedding photos. We met with Denise beforehand and she was really helpful. Denise and Alex were on time and very professional the day of the wedding. They were so easy to work with, had a bunch of great ideas, and we ended up with a ton of awesome photos. We've already recommended them to a lot of our friends.

Sent on 03/02/2016

cari · event on 08/08/2015

Denise is great taking pictures. Her work is outstanding. I highly recommend DacMac for there professional and outstanding work.

Tiare · event on 08/01/2015

Amazing experience! Thank you for the beautiful pics!

Melinda · event on 07/12/2015

Thank you for the hard work that you put into your craft. Your passion truly shows through your work.

Laura · Married on 06/27/2015

DacMac photography is an excellent team to work with. They are professional, experienced, creative, flexible and responsible. I look forward to using them again for my next event.

Sent on 04/14/2017
  • F

Fatima · Married on 05/23/2015

DacMac Photography are absolute professionals . There vision and ability to understand what the client is looking for is of great value. I absolutely LOVE my wedding pictures and didn't even realize just how many natural shots of my family and guests were taken. These pictures are completely invaluable to me. I highly reccomend using them for any event!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Lis · event on 04/21/2015

Proud of Denise , true Wonder Woman, entrepreneur and great friend; I hope to see her business continue to grow and make the world a more beautiful place by sharing her talent with couples who are starting their life together, with couples on their most important day of their lives, with new family's showing off the mama's proud belly, and the many wonderful babies she photographs well into them becoming beautiful children who stand on their own. It's so wonderful to have someone like her capture all the different stages of this wonderful life!

Sent on 08/13/2015