D&RFilms Reviews

40 | Palm Coast, FL

40 Reviews for D&RFilms

Corlis · Married on 03/20/2011

D&R are the best videographers!!!!!!!!!!! You can not go wrong with using their services. After searching for months I finally found the best videographers. Brides you need to use them you will be so pleased with the service...100% guaranteed. I will always use them for any other event that I may have in the future.

Sent on 05/11/2011

C · Married on 11/13/2010

Choose D&R Films for your video!! They arrived early in the morning and stayed until the final moment of our wedding. They captured all of the details of our wedding. The video is simply beautiful! You can tell that there was a lot of creativity and time that went into the final product. Somehow, they incorporated images from our wedding program into the video. They also found ways to include our special song requests at just the right moment in the video. We can't say enough about them. We had a video viewing party for family and friends. Everyone loved the video! We would definitely recommend D&R Films!!

Sent on 01/17/2011

Ritu · Married on 10/09/2010

Mike & Sheena at D&R films were fabulous to work with. I mean, I can't believe how accommodating they were. They stayed the whole day with us (like 14+ hours), and they never complained. I think the value for the cost is above 5 stars. They were by far one of the best vendors I worked with during my wedding. My husband and I are can't wait to see the final edited film, but are already so excited by the "teaser trailer" that they created that we can hardly wait. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. Thank you so much Mike & Sheena for documenting our special da! :D

Sent on 10/26/2010
  • F

Gary · Married on 05/01/2010

Michael was very professional and a pleasure to work with. He gave us a very high quality video at a very reasonable price. This video captured our Wedding Day and is something that my wife and I will cherish for many years to come.

Sent on 05/21/2010

Melissa · Married on 02/27/2010

D&RFilms were absolutely amazing! They paid great attention to detail, and brought all the magic to life. It was so emotional to watch, just like a movie! Our whole family loved it so much that we ordered additional copies! Now we have something to show our children for years to come.

Sent on 05/21/2010

Nell · Married on 08/20/2016

Thank you Michael for the wonderful photos. Although, it was short notice, you did a great job in capturing our moments. Highly recommended! I’m sure the video will be awesome as well. Can’t wait to see the finished product!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Monet · Married on 12/14/2013

Awesome photographers!! I love michael and sheena!! If you want quality service and hard workers book d&r films!!!!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Allison · Married on 06/26/2010

We were very satisfied with D&R Films! They got the videos ready in a little over a week! He really incorporated our style and had some great shots. They were nice, helpful, and fun to work with! Also, unlike most videographers, they had unlimited hours for filming--others I looked at had only 4 hours!?!? That wouldn't even cover the reception! We loved working with them!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Miss · Married on 05/01/2015

We absolutely loved our wedding video as well as our experience working with D&R Films. Michael was very flexible and tailored the filming to meet our special needs. He arrived early and even stayed later than agreed because he wanted to capture our special moments. He captured the scenes that were special to us and those that we didn't even remember! There were only minor glitches in the filming/editing process and some delays in the timeline, but nothing that has caused us to regret our decision to use this company or to refer him to other brides-to-be. Definitely a satisfied customer!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Pushpendra · Married on 10/19/2013

Our wedding video felt like a shoot of a vintage or royal movie, which added to the splendor of the visuals. Incredible job done with your creative thinking.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Kyla · Married on 05/15/2011

Michael and Sheena are the definition of professionalism!! They were so great to work with and so down-to-earth. They are extremely quick to respond and/or fix any questions or concerns you may have which wav very refreshing in the wedding vendor world. The quality of work that D&R Films produces is outstanding and we were very pleased with the final product of our wedding video.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Punita · Married on 11/06/2010

Working with Michael was a pleasure. He knows his work very well and he will not let you down. He's great with responding to any questions or concerns you might have and he's willing to do what ever you want him to. He's a very nice guy and he's work is great.

Sent on 01/17/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

3.0
      3.5

I booked D&R Films prior to them moving to Florida. Thankfully, I was told they were still going to honor the contract and travel for my wedding with no additional expense to me. Michael was very responsive and friendly throughout the entire process! The day of my wedding, he was there ahead of schedule and worked wonderfully with my other vendors! He made everything run very smoothly!

The only issue I have is the amount of time it took for me to receive my video. He did get the video out within a few days after the deadline expressed in the contract. I understand that my wedding was at the height of the wedding season so he was very busy. I just saw on his FB page and website where sneak peek/highlights of other couple's weddings that took place after mine were being posted. I never got any sort of sneak peek or anything for mine. I just kind of felt like I was put on the back burner after my wedding day.

The film we received was nice. It was glitchy in a few areas, but I don't know if that was the wind or something with the equipment. I was a little disappointed that the song I absolutely wanted played during the film was not put in until the credits at the end. The music selections made by Michael were fine, but that song was extra special to me that I would have liked to have had it somewhere in the video footage.

Overall, for the cost, I believe we did receive a quality product and service. There were just a few things I would have liked to have seen done differently.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Jordan · Married on 09/21/2013

Great would get them again!!

Sent on 03/04/2014
  • W

Wale · Married on 03/31/2017

1.5
      1.0

Worst videographer !! Very unprofessional . Took 5 months to send us a bluray copy of our wedding video.

Sent on 08/21/2017

D&RFilms's reply:

Our NORMAL delivery time in 3-5 months... When I spoke with you I said because yours was just a reception that I could possibly get it ready quicker. When you contacted me after 2 months asking where the video was I told you I was sorry it was taking so long and that I would make you a feature film and post it online *AT NO EXTRA CHARGE* which I did at the 3 month mark... so within 3 months you had 90% of your video posted online. Then nearly 2 months later I get a call from your wedding planner saying you are upset. I told her I was done with your video and will ship it which I did.. Right at the 5 month mark.. and even before you received it, you come here and bash us for not getting your video to you until 5 months after the wedding? I'm sorry it wasn't delivered faster but I feel confident I made it very clear when it would be delivered and I went above and beyond to satisfy you.
    For those reading... look at the wedding date.. 3/31/2017... And the review date: 8/21/2017 So just UNDER 5 months... 5 full months would have been 8-31-2017. 10 days earlier than 5 months and he came here to bash us.