D.C. Entertainment Reviews

D.C. Entertainment 5
D.C. Entertainment 6
D.C. Entertainment 7

Tiffany · Married on 09/20/2014

We were very pleased with Dan and his services! He was very professional and kept the party happening! He had a wide variety of music and if there was a special song we wanted played he made sure he got it. I would highly recommend him for any occasion!!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Emily · Married on 08/02/2014

DC Entertainment was great to work with! We did not have issues of any kind and he was very flexible with the timing of setting up and making sure that everything was ready to go! I would also recommend "the shoe game" as he prepared some great questions and had a lot of fun with it!

cynthia · Married on 07/19/2014

Dan was great. He knew how to keep the wedding moving while making sure everyone was involved. The songs were played that were selected by bride and groom. He was cheerful and very upbeat. Highly recommend for any event.

Sent on 07/21/2014

D.C. Entertainment's reply:

Cindy,
    Thank you so much for having me as part of your daughter's wedding. I'm glad everyone had such a great time.
    Dan

Denise · Married on 07/12/2014

Awesome dj!! Worked with all the music I wanted and all the little extras up until very last minute! Everyone had a great time! Would definitely recommend for any event! Thanks for making our day extra special!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Jen · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I chose DC Entertainment for our wedding reception. Dan met us at a time and location that was convenient for us. He drove 100 miles (round-trip) to meet with us on two separate occasions, just to make sure our reception plans would be realized. Not only did Dan provide excellent music that reflected our taste, he helped us transform our reception space with up-lighting and a custom monogram that my husband designed! Our guests were on the dance floor all night long. We could not have been happier with the service Dan delivered.

Melanie · Married on 06/14/2014

Dan was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. He easily made time to meet with us more than once before the wedding, got to us know, and made sure that our night turned out even better than we had expected. We have never planned a wedding before, so we had no idea how to structure the reception or what the order of events needed to be. Dan went through a list with us, wrote down what we did and did not want to include and planned everything for us. We had absolutely nothing to worry about during the reception, he took care of everything. When we got to our seats for dinner, we each had a printed listed of the order of dances, speeches, etc. so we knew what to expect and when. I can't imagine how different, and stressful, it would have been without his help. Beyond that, he created the best dance floor atmosphere I have ever experienced at a wedding. Our best wedding pictures are from the reception, everyone is smiling and having a blast. There were people on the dance floor who notoriously do not dance at weddings. Without a doubt, choosing Dan as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Amber · Married on 04/26/2014

Dan was an excellent DJ at our wedding. He kept the music lively and our guests all had fun. He had the events planned out and everything was very stress free for the night. If I needed a DJ again for an event, I will definitely be contacting him.

Vanessa · Married on 11/09/2013

Dan was amazing to work with. He helped us to have a stress free reception. He made sure that all of the songs we wanted he had and he played them. He arranged meetings at times that were convenient for us as well as him. Amazing DJ!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Michael · Married on 10/12/2013

We can't say enough good things about the job Dan did on our wedding day. He was extremely attentive, professional, and kept the flow of the reception moving nicely. Dan was incredibly helpful and a pleasure to work with, and we would absolutely recommend him to anyone in the market for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Beth · Married on 09/21/2013

Dan was extremely professional. He always answered my emails promptly. He keep the reception moving.

Sent on 09/30/2013

D.C. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Beth. It was my pleasure. I wish you and Michael many many years of happiness!

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2013

Dan was such a professional. He kept things moving during the wedding and reception and provided structure to the entire evening. My husband and I got to hear all of our favorite songs and Dan used the energy of the crowd to guide his decisions for the next songs to keep everyone on the dance floor. He was fun and extremely prompt in responding to my emails. All of my last minute concerns were taken care of. The best part about him is that he's laid back and goes with the flow. Very nice guy and if I ever have an event in the future that needs DJ services, I'll be contacting him. Best bang for your buck! Thanks Dan!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Alisa · Married on 05/11/2013

Dan did a fabulous job keeping everything organized and fun on our wedding day! Due to rain, we arrived at the reception an hour earlier than expected and no one would have ever known it! The reception was so much fun! It was SO nice not having to worry about what came next or what we were supposed to do. Dan directed us to where we needed to be so that allowed us to just enjoy our time with our family and friends. Excellent job Dan! Thank You-Corey and Alisa

Sent on 06/25/2013
  • User3313814 · event on 04/27/2013

Did an awesome Job. Kids really enjoyed having DC entertainment at there prom

Sent on 06/10/2013

Kayla · Married on 10/06/2012

DC Entertainment made sure out reception went of without a hitch. Dan made sure everyone knew what to do and when to do it. He made the evening stress free an so much fun! Our family and friends are still telling us how much fun they had! Thank you Dan for helping us throw the perfect party/reception!!!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Victoria · Married on 11/12/2011

Dan of D.C. Entertainment was easy to work with and well worth the cost! Since we live out of town, Dan worked with us to have meetings over the phone, and also responded promptly to emails. The day of the wedding, he was a true professional and helped to keep the specific events of the reception moving along and on schedule. Our guests were dancing all night, and the variety of music was good. Besides picking out the songs for the special dances, we didn't have to think about anything else. Dan took care of it all for us! I would highly recommend his services for any wedding or party where a DJ/MC is needed.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Laura · Married on 10/15/2011

Dan did an excellent job. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Only books you for the day so you can extend the night if you want. Very professional. Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/01/2011

I loved working with DC Entertainment. We had the wedding of our dreams without breaking the bank. DC is easy to work with and is totally open to doing what you want for your wedding. He was the easiest vendor to work with and I highly recommend him to everyone who needs a DJ.

He doesn't pull any surprises during your reception. There aren't any surprise games, or anything like that. He gives you a sheet so you have an idea of what is coming up next and aren't in the dark about your own wedding.

He moves guests along through out the day without being pushy and gets everyone out on the dance floor. I still have people coming up to me that tell me how much they liked our DJ and reception and it's been 3 years!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Bob · Married on 09/24/2016

We were able to book D.C. Entertainment for our wedding in late September 2016 at Whitewoods in Wapwallopen, PA. From the outset, Dan was a consummate professional and extremely easy to work with. My wife and I were living in separate states during our engagement and Dan arranged a teleconference with us both to discuss every last detail of our wedding reception.

Dan's team dedicates their entire day to your event, having arrived hours prior to the reception to ensure set-up runs as smoothly as possible. Several of our guests commented on what a classy feel Dan's up-lighting (we purchased the "Unparalleled" package) gave to the reception hall. We also utilized the photo booth and Dan allowed us to design our own personalized photo strips to be placed in a beautiful leather-bound album - a great keepsake from our special day!

Overall, if you're looking for an entertainer who will work to design an event around your specific interests and maintain excellent communication (both before and especially during the event), look no further than Dan and his team at D.C. Entertainment. My wife and I endorse him with our highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/24/2016

megan · Married on 07/23/2016

I found Dan through an internet search and although the way I found him may have been chaotic and by chance, nothing else about our experience with him after that was. Dan was willing to meet with us in various locations and at various times of day to accommodate our lifestyle (we have a 2 year old and both work work full time jobs). Dan also came with us to view and discuss the reception venue setup (at my request) and went above and beyond when I had my first of several "mini mental breakdowns." As I'm sure many brides can attest to, planning a wedding is exhausting and stressful to say the least- when I struggled to visualize how the reception hall would turn out, Dan assisted my then-fiance in calming me down and helping me to visualize the perfect reception (which is what we had when it was all said and done). His level of professionalism and service is next to none and we were not disappointed with what he delivered. Dan provided not only the soundtrack to our reception, but also the lighting and photo booth, which served as a keepsake for our guests and a means of memories for us to look back on years from now. Dan walked us through the process from beginning to end- answering our questions and allowing us control both creatively and structurally while inserting his professional suggestions based on years of experience. Not only were WE happy with Dan/D.C. Entertainment, but our guests complimented his services as well, which meant a lot to me. It's a spectacular feeling to know you've shown your guests a wonderful time and I can say with 100% certainty that our guests' satisfaction and ours would not have been possible without Dan/D.C. Entertainment. We will definitely be recommending him to anyone in need!!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Very professional, well organized. Especially liked how he put a list on the head table that informed the bridal party the order of events

Sent on 09/24/2013

Richelle · Married on 09/06/2014

Dan,

Just wanted to extend a thank you to you! You were very helpful in keeping the wedding moving in an orderly fashion and fitting in all of our events! Thank you for staying late and keeping the party dancing! We loved every minute of the day and evening! Thank you for being a part of our special day and helping it go off without a hitch! Two thumbs up!
    Sincerely,