D and M DJ Entertainment Reviews

72 Reviews for D and M DJ Entertainment

D and M DJ Entertainment 1
D and M DJ Entertainment 2

Angela · Married on 06/04/2016

Mark did such an awesome job period! He helped me through the whole planning/timeline process of our wedding. I was very pleased with everything! If I ever need a DJ again for anything he will be the guy for the job. Thanks so much for making our day special love always Larry and Angie Loftus

Sent on 07/17/2016

Dave and Mark were both very professional and quick to respond to all questions. They are experienced in setting up the timelines for the wedding reception, which was very helpful. Mark was the DJ for our wedding, and the music AND the dancing never stopped. We were very pleased and highly recommend DandM DJ Entertainment.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Kaylee · Married on 05/21/2016

Dave did a fantastic job as our DJ! We fell a little behind because the groom and I got caught up visiting with family but he very politely got us back on track. He had a great song selection that kept most of our guests dancing the entire night!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Heather · Married on 05/07/2016

Dave dj-ed my wedding on 5/7/16 and he was spectacular! All through the process, from initial consultation to the end of the event, Dave was the epitome of professional and fun. He was extremely easy to get hold of. I would highly recommend him and his team to anyone in need of a dj service.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Russell · Married on 04/16/2016

Dave was amazing! Extremely thorough and thoughtful through the entire process, and a blast to work with. And on the wedding night, kept people on the dance floor until they kicked us out!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Venue · Married on 03/01/2016

Dave has provided DJ services at a number of events at Venue 62. When asked by guests, we recommend Dave and his company. They are always professional, pleasant and organized. Dave keeps the guests engaged and having fun!

Sent on 03/24/2016
  • I

Ian · Married on 10/17/2015

David had a lot of good ideas and accomodated all of our requests as well. People stayed on the dance floor all night and enjoyed his entire playlist!

Sent on 12/29/2015

David was a key player in my wedding that made it a success. I didn't have a wedding planner. David's experience with wedding made that unessasary. He provided a great framework for songs and the agenda for the bride and I to work with. He reminded us through the evening of up coming events. He really removed a lot of the stress of the wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2015

L · Married on 05/16/2015

I have worked with Dave at several functions - most were weddings. The first time I worked with him, what impressed me was how he put so much thought into the event's details. He knows music and he also knows people! He can "read" crowds very well and his goal was always to make sure everyone in attendance enjoyed themselves. He can get the dance floor filled and everyone - of all ages, will find something to get them up and hopping! If you want to have a successful, happy event, he knows what it will take to make that happen!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Crystal · Married on 09/13/2014

I had heard good things about Mark and when my husband and I had met with him we were very pleased. He answered any questions that we had and was always quick to reply. Mark was very professional and made our wedding reception flow very nicely. We could not have been more satisfied. GREAT AT WHAT HE DOES!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Jamie · Married on 05/26/2014

I have known mark for a very long time! He has always been very professional and very kind! He did our wedding a few years back and was amazing! He played every song I asked him to and always kept up with the crowd. I have seen him play bars and weddings and he is great at both! You will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 08/05/2016

Ryan · Married on 09/21/2013

One of the best DJs in town for keeping the room moving! This man has a golden voice that helps talk through the nights festivities instead of just playing song after song! I would hire him again for every event I Do!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kara · Married on 10/20/2012

Mark was awesome at our wedding. He kept the entire evening flowing. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Tara · Married on 01/02/2010

Dave did an exceptional job for our reception. We all danced the night away and had a very memorable evening!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Larissa · Married on 07/22/2006

Dave was excellent! He kept people on the dance floor for my wedding. We all had a blast! Highly recommended Dave for any event!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Katy · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I booked D and M DJ Entertainment for our wedding day, and we couldn't have been happier with the turnout on the dancefloor! The owner (David) is very easy to communicate with. When I was hunting for a DJ, I was filling out nearly every interest inquiry as I was a little late on the search. D and M DJ Entertainment got back to my email inquiry within minutes of me sending it. Their services are super affordable even for smaller weddings, like the one we had! Their DJs on staff are very professional as well. We worked closely with DJ Kurt Mueller to establish the music foundation for an evening of dancing. They had every song we wanted them to play on their music selection software, which was easy to use as well. They played exactly the music we had selected, blending songs smoothly, and creating a fun environment for all age groups. We couldn't have been happier with our DJ entertainment selection - we would highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Matt · Married on 09/16/2017

Kurt did a wonderful job at our wedding. He really knew how to read a crowd and kept the dance floor full all night. He was also very attentive to our needs. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Brittney · Married on 07/08/2016

Dave did an excellent job! Words cannot express how grateful we are to have had him as our DJ for our wedding. From the start he did a great job calming our nerves and guiding us through the process of selecting some songs for our day. Leading up to the day, he made himself very available for any questions. The day of, he touched base multiple times and kept us on track for the timing of events. For something I was most anxious about- I cannot thank him enough for choosing PERFECT songs for our guests and evening. He made the evening the best we could have possibly hoped for!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Dale · Married on 11/07/2015

Dave went way above and beyond to help us plan our reception. He knows his music and was able to find some of the tough requests. He honored all of our requests and kept the people dancing. He knew when some types of music weren't working for
    the crowd and was able to take requests (with our permission).
    Dave was easy to work with and was upfront with ideas to help us out.

We were so lucky to book Dave for our event and would recommend him to all our friends and family.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2019

Great dj. Highly recommend

Kurt was awesome! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/04/2019

Emily · Married on 09/16/2016

Jay was our DJ at Watersedge in Hilliard (included with the venue). He met with us two months before our wedding in October. He was very laid back at our meeting, which fit our style, and very professional at the event. He helped us every step of the way and was very attentive to our needs throughout the whole night. We were very pleased with their DJ services!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Nicholas · Married on 09/06/2015

4.2

Dave was very helpful with the entire process of finding, hiring and using a DJ for your wedding. He listened to our questions and concerns and walked us through each and every step. He made our wedding reception very painless when it came to announcements and timeline. The music that was played was on our list only, unless okay'ed by my wife and I during the reception.

Sent on 11/07/2015