D Anaya Beauty Makeup Reviews

D Anaya Beauty Makeup 3
D Anaya Beauty Makeup 4
D Anaya Beauty Makeup 5

Madison · Married on 10/03/2015

Where do I even start! I've heard from many women that on your wedding day one thing you want to splurge on is getting your make up done, luckily I knew just who I wanted! Not only did D do my make up for my wedding, she was there for me when I needed her skills for my bridal shower and bachelorette party too! When it came time for my wedding trial, I couldn't wait to see what she would come up with. I knew it would be pretty, it was the last two times she had done my make up! But knowing that this is what I would look like on my big day.. I had no words! I was emotional over how beautiful she made me feel, and this was just the trial! Then came the big day. It's a very stressful day, hoping that everything will go just how you've always imagined.. The most relaxing part of getting ready was when I had my make up being done. She made me feel so comfortable and seriously who doesn't love having there make up done! Especially when it's someone who does such an amazing job! D is very reliable, reasonable and after many tears my make up was still flawless. It won't let me attach any photos but they are posted on her facebook and instagram! I WILL be using D for any upcoming events and I recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful beauty expirence.

-Madison Ernst

Sent on 08/21/2016

Abby · Married on 12/08/2019

D Anaya Beauty Makeup

I met D through the San Francisco Wedding Expo. Finding a talented Makeup artist in the bay area (that was reasonably priced) proved to be difficult - and the Expo was my last effort to book someone. D was delightful to work with. She was quick to respond to emails and listened to my requests and concerns. She was able to provide makeup services for Myself, One mom, Six Bridesmaids, and 2 Junior Bridesmaids all in the same morning! She was flexible - and with ease was able to make some last minute adjustments to my Makeup that I was worried about. Would highly recommend!

D Anaya Beauty Makeup 6