806 Reviews for C-Zone Entertainment

One Event Per Day (45)
Uplighting (40)
Liability Insurance (16)
Photobooth (9)

C-ZONE Entertainment is very customer focused. They were efficient, professional and easy to work with during the wedding planning process. Also, they have an online wedding planning tool that I really appreciated, because I was able to create a task list off off it and use it as a decision-making tool for our wedding night. DJ Paul was our DJ and he was awesome. It is clear that he knows his music and knew exactly what songs we needed to get the party going. My husband and I had a vision of what music we wanted at our wedding and he totally nailed it. Also, he set a really great timeline/pace for the day and kept to it. Our guests had a great time at our wedding and did not want the night to end! They kept chanting for more songs!!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We could not have been happier with DJ Shyne (Jeff Mader) and C-Zone for our wedding in June 2018. The entire process of working with C-Zone was absolutely seamless, including the administrative staff (Diane), the online user portal and all of our interactions with DJ Shyne leading up to the big day. C-Zone provides you with an online user portal where you not only can input your must play/play if possible/do not play preferences, but also where you can get suggestions and lists of popular songs. We can't say enough positive things about DJ Shyne. Jeff is friendly, personable, responsive and professional. We were initially worried about using a DJ rather than a band but could not have been happier with the party that DJ Shyne helped create! He did a great job emceeing our reception, and mixed some very cool tracks. Everyone from grandparents to younger siblings danced! Thank you C-Zone and Jeff!!

Profile Picture Camille, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

C-Zone came highly recommended by our wedding planner. We were lucky enough to have Mike as our DJ for our wedding. Mike is fantastic and has a wonderful reputation throughout the greater Boston area. If he is available, request him for your wedding. He truly enjoys his job and it’s clear he loves all kinds of music. We had some odd requests for him and he knew exactly what artists we were talking about. He really listened to what kinds of music we were hoping for at our wedding and was able to read the room well. We also used C-Zone for our up-lighting, which was beautiful. Our reception was a hit with our guests and that was in large part because of Mike and C-Zone.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

C-Zone was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My husband and I had to plan long distance from Florida to Massachusetts and they were amazing at keeping in touch and checking in with us about our wants & needs. Their planning tools are out of thus world and so helpful for a busy bride.

Max is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. BOOK MAX. Every single one of our guests was on the dance floor, and most of them never left! He managed to play a song for everybody and to keep the energy up. People didn't want the night to end. We are still getting texts about how much fun everyone had on the dance floor. I would recommend this company one hundred times over!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We had a great experience working with C-Zone. We loved that we were able to use the same company for DJ, live string instruments and lighting. This eliminated an extra search and extra contract for live musicians. As a former musician, the music was a very important aspect of the wedding. Greg worked to accommodate some unusual song choices and was very good at reading the crowd. In addition, his background as an instrumentalist serves him well in mixing and transitioning from song to song. Greg served as an excellent MC, he was tuned into all of the small details of our wedding, and he made the experience very personal. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We had an EXCELLENT experience with C-Zone & DJ Max for our Turner Hill Wedding. We booked Live Trio band for cocktail hour, DJ Max for dinner and dance party, 5-hr Photobooth, and Lighting all with CZone. They are truly professionals, had a lot of experience working with our wedding venue, and were just professional and easy to communicate with at every level. Diane was great with keeping us on track and was very prompt in responding to emails. Everyone enjoyed the surprise live band and they played great music beautifully. The photobooth was a major hit and ran non-stop all night. The photobooth attendant was very patient with all of the guests and helped them have a great time taking pictures all night. Lighting was perfect in the grand ballroom! Most importantly, our DJ Max was truly talented. He maintained great flow all night and had our guests dancing from beginning to end without interruption. He did a great job blending music including our music requests for our family. He read the crowd's energy and just continued to build up until the very last song. Weeks later, guests are still raving about the entire night and how they danced all night long. We are so grateful to have had the experience to work with CZone, DJ Max, and Diane. They are true professionals who do fantastic work. They helped to make our wedding an amazing night from start to finish. Thank you so much C-Zone!!!!

N&J 05/26/18 Wedding

Profile Picture Nathalie, 5/26/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

C-Zone Entertainment & Greg did everything to make the big day as stress free as possible! Could not have asked for a better experience. From the initial meeting, to the prep, to the set up at the wedding everything went smooth. They truly are a pros pro! Had many people from the wedding ask who the DJ was due to the high energy and professionalism he brought. Would hire again 10/10 times. Thank you C-Zone and Greg for all the hard work and making our big day even more memorable.

-Pat & Val

Profile Picture Patrick, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I cannot recommend C-Zone and Greg Capozzi enough! I was recently married at Boston Public Library. I booked Greg as the DJ for my wedding and he kept the dance floor PACKED the entire night. I had a mix of people from all different cultures and ages, and Greg was able to read the crowd and play music that was a hit with everyone. By the end of the night I had multiple guests ask me for his contact information so that they could book him for their weddings too! Additionally, C-Zone is incredibly organized and easy to work with. They provide you with an online platform to let you select as many songs (or as few) as you want, and ensure that songs you dislike are never played. Then you meet with Greg to go through your event timeline to make sure that he knows exactly when to make announcements and how to perfectly pronounce everyone's names. This meeting was particularly helpful because on the day of my wedding, Greg ran the show and I did not have to worry about anything. Additionally, Boston Public Library has some tight restrictions and rules for vendors. C-Zone was able to work directly with the library to ensure that he was set up on time and had all equipment working perfectly, and I did not have to lift a finger. I have been to many weddings in the New England area, and can honestly say that Greg is by far the best choice for a DJ!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We thought Greg was overall spot on as DJ during the entire event. He did not steal the spotlight at any moment and did all of the announcements perfectly. The music cues for the first dance, father daughter dance and the follow ups for these events were executed perfectly. After that, during the more party portion of the night he had excellent music selection and read the crowd perfectly. We had passed some songs to be played and a general theme we wanted the music to have and he played everything at the right time. Needless to say we had an amazing time at our wedding and Greg was responsible for much of that. We highly recommend using his services.

Profile Picture ramiro, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend working with C-Zone entertainment. Our DJ, Max was awesome! He really got the vibe of the crowd and had everyone dancing all night long. Max had DJ-ed my cousin's wedding 5 years ago, and he played their first dance song right after ours which was such a thoughtful, personal touch, I was very impressed. Prior to the wedding, Max and Diane (office administrator at C-Zone) were very communicative and easy to work with. They were very responsive, and provided a great online tool to help us plan everything for the night. Max met with us twice (via videochat) before the wedding to discuss all the details and emailed the week of to do a final confirmation. Planning with Max and Diane made me feel very confidence and at ease that everything would be great, and it was!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with C-Zone entertainment. The entire team provided us with such prompt and excellent customer service. My husband and I found our DJ Max through a recommendation of a close friend. My husband and family absolutely loved working with Max! When we all first met Max, he was extremely patient and listened to all of our questions and concerns. He worked with us closely to help individualize music for our ceremony and reception. Max is very friendly, engaging and genuine person. All of our guests at our wedding really enjoyed his presence and excellent DJ skills. Max really knows how to get the crowd up and dancing. He did an amazing job! My family and husband were extremely pleased. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ !

Profile Picture Erika, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

Greg Capozzi, the owner of C-Zone Entertainment, was the DJ for our wedding, and we couldn’t be happier with that decision!!! He was easily one of our favorite vendors, and so many people commented about how awesome our DJ was. Greg provided the ceremony mic'ing, recessional music, and reception music. He was an excellent MC for bridal party introductions, and he set up super fun uplights in our ballroom which added to the great party atmosphere his music cerated. When planning the wedding, I hadn’t realized what a vital role the DJ plays in helping keep the timeline on track and set the tone for the whole reception. Greg is a true professional, putting both my husband and I at ease throughout the planning process, and expertly executing an incredibly fun and energized event! His years of experience make him approach such a special day with a calm and detail oriented attitude that made both my husband and I feel like we could relax and enjoy the wedding rather than worry about everyone enjoying the music. We can’t wait to recommend him to all of our friends getting married in the New England area!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Sheldon was the best! He was super professional and personable. I felt very confident our music would be perfect for the day and it was! He had the whole wedding dancing and kept us on schedule through out the night. Picking a DJ can be overwhelming so I couldn't recommend just choosing CZone music more!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

C-Zone entertainment was amazing! The planning team (Gina) helps with every step of planning from beginning to end. John Dolan killed it!! My husband, guests and I are all still talking about what an amazing time it was and how awesome the DJ was. Everyone danced all night! John helped with planning the important songs and we put the party in his hands. Down to earth and awesome! I would recommend this company and DJ to anyone and every one looking for a Boston wedding DJ. Hands down amazing!!

Profile Picture Christi, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

My husband and I recently got married this past March at Willowdale Estate. Max was AMAZING. He was extremely collaborative and super enthusiastic. He made the party come to life. When I say the party did not stop, it did not stop! No one got off the dance floor. Song after song. He was really good at reading the room and catering to everyone’s vibe. I would highly recommend Max for any occasion again and again. He was awesome.

Profile Picture Ashley , 3/29/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I can’t express how happy we are with DJ Max. He far exceeded our expectations for our Nee Year’s Eve wedding. By far the best DJ we have ever heard at a wedding. We had numerous DJ’s attend our wedding and they said he was the best they’ve ever seen. His transitions are epic! The dance floor never cleared!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are SO happy that we booked C-Zone to DJ our December wedding. We were so impressed when Max DJ'd a friend's wedding that we remembered the company two years later when planning our own wedding. We ended up hooking up with Greg Capozzi, the company's founder (and the "C" of C-Zone), as the DJ of our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with him and with C-Zone in general. The office is run by his wife, Diane, who is helpful, communicative, and super sweet. We started the process by meeting in person with Greg to discuss our vision of the day and the music in particular. Greg impressed us with his experience and knowledge, and we felt that his goals as a DJ matched our priorities -- he was someone who wouldn't needlessly dominate the mic, who would respect our music selection and play our must-haves while also taking some creative license in keeping the dance floor going and crafting cool mixes from one song to the next. We felt like he instantly "got" us and what we were looking for. We were sold and booked C-Zone the next day for Greg's DJ services and for uplighting. Diane then hooked us up with an online music planning form where we entered some of our must-plays, woud-be-nice-to-plays, and do-not-plays, as well as all the songs for our entrances, etc. This tool made the process super easy as my fiance and I could work on it on our own time and it allowed us to make notes about where to start or fade out a song. We had one final in-person meeting with Greg the month before the wedding to finalize our choices and once again he was a pro at locating the exact versions of songs we wanted and cutting them down to just the right length. Meanwhile, behind the scenes he communicated seamlessly with our venue coordinator about all the logistical details, so I had no doubts that Greg would show up on time, have all the required equipment, etc. The day of the wedding, Greg and Diane were awesome. Greg hit all our must-plays and many of our would-be-nice-to-plays,

Profile Picture Megan, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mike Paganelli of C-Zone was the best!! He listened to people and played what we wanted The music the lights everything was fantastic I would recommend him to everyone

Profile Picture Chris, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

We were really happy with C-zone! Everyone from the staff that helped us quote, book and Mike our DJ was AMAZING. I had gotten a referral for him from a friend and he truly delivered. We had two calls, one before booking and once as we got close to the wedding. My entire wedding (120 people) raved about the music, all ages. I was on the dance floor from 10-12pm, non stop. I couldn't have asked for a more easy going, yet organized DJ. We also quoted many competitors and found their prices were the most reasonable for the amount of amazing reviews they have. We also did the uplighting package which made it feel like a night club. I cannot say enough, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sarah , 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

My wife and I could not be happier that we chose C-Zone for our wedding. Greg was outstanding. He played his saxophone during our cocktail hour which was awesome, then as a DJ during the reception he was perfect. We had a consultation with him a few weeks before the wedding to go over the music we wanted and what we didn't want. He was fully attentive to what we we were looking for, and more than delivered on our wedding day. He played all the songs we wanted, stayed away from what we didn't want, and stayed within the genres we wanted as well, unlike many DJs I've seen who so often go off course and play what they want that doesn't quite fit the bride and groom or their guests. Greg told us ahead of time how important it is to him to read the crowd, and when we said that our goal for the night was to have everyone on the dance floor, he made sure to make that happen, and he did. The dance floor was full all night, and everyone was up out their seats. So many of our wedding guests have told us since our wedding (2 months ago) how especially great our DJ was, and some even told us they had never been to a wedding where everyone was up dancing all night. This is all thanks to C-Zone for playing the right music and reading the crowd perfectly, it really made our wedding. In addition to what a great night we had, Greg was very personable and very easy and pleasant to work with. You can tell how passionate he is for his craft and how much he cares about making the night as fun as possible. If I were to throw another big event I wouldn't look to hire anyone but C-Zone.

Profile Picture Jim, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

C-Zone was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. The team there is so inviting, and they will think of things that you won't even consider. Not only that, but Greg had such a talent for reading the crowd and switching up music accordingly. I swear to you, no one left the dance floor all night. That's so difficult to come by at a wedding. I would choose C-Zone over and over again. Of all the feedback i received from my guests, complements to Greg were always the first mention and how he really did keep the party going. This is the MOST IMPORTANT part of your wedding if you want people to have a good time. AMAZING WORK!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We absolutely loved working with Greg, Diane, and the rest of the team at C-Zone! We received so many compliments on the violinist we had during cocktail hour and a ton of guests have asked for DJ John Dolan's contact info! He kept our guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

C-Zone and DJ Max are the best! Our guests were up on the dance floor all night - there was never a point where the floor was empty. Max played awesome music and we heard throughout the night how great our DJ was!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg is amazing! Not only a great person who cares about the couple he is working with but has an in-depth understanding of music and how it flows. The night was about us and our guests having fun. Greg made sure of that! He was willing to find all the music we were looking for including Celtic songs for the processional. Took our don't play playlist seriously! Pleasure to work with. Take full advantage of the planning tool he provides as it makes everyone's life easier. We got uplighting from CZone as well, and it made the room look beautiful! We even got a CD from Greg of the first half of the dance set at the end of the night. You won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Alana, 10/20/17, 6 Reviews