830 Reviews for C-Zone Entertainment

One Event Per Day (48)
Uplighting (42)
Liability Insurance (17)
Photobooth (10)

Everyone at C-Zone Entertainment is great! Great attitude, professionals and friendly.

We cannot rave enough about Charles, our DJ from C-Zone Entertainment. We had our first meeting with him to sort of get an idea of our likes and dislikes. Charles was very patient and informative. From that first meeting, we knew he would be great. We chatted again after making our choices of music from the extensive list that was made available to us. Again, Charles was very patient, easy going and very helpful.

The day of the wedding was just awesome! The music was pumping all night. We had a lot of fun. People are still talking about Charles, his great attitude and the music. As you know, a party cannot be a hit without good music and a good DJ who knows "his/her stuff". Thank you to Charles so much for being so accommodating and patient. He was instrumental in making our party a hit.

My husband and I went to a wedding the following week. One of the guest from my wedding was also at that wedding. She told us that she had a lot more fun at our wedding because "the music was so much better." Clearly, this is a testament of Charles' talents.

Thank you, thank you and thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Marie, 9/22/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

We hired C-Zone Entertainment for our wedding and we were so happy we did! C-Zone made the planning process so easy for us and we loved working with everyone over there! DJ Max Baun was amazing throughout the planning process and he kept the dance floor going all night. He was able to read the crowd so well and we got so many compliments on the music and dance floor at the wedding. We also went through C-Zone for our photobooth and that was a huge hit at the wedding as well! We highly recommend C-Zone and DJ Max Baun!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

I recently got married in early September and I can’t say enough great things about C-Zone Entertainment!! We had the privilege of having Max DJ our wedding and he was absolutely AMAZING!! Leading up to the wedding, we spoke to Max on a few occasions to iron out specific details for our wedding day. Max made certain that he understood what my wife and I were envisioning for our wedding day and not only was Max supportive and extremely responsive with any questions or concerns, but he also offered countless suggestions on how to maximize time on the dance floor. The professionalism that Max demonstrated was second to none, and after each conversation my wife and I became even more excited for our wedding day, as the music was a key component to our vision. On the day of our wedding, Max was an absolute rock star!! Not only, was he punctual regarding his arrival time and set up, but the song selections that we discussed along with his own recommendations provided such an upbeat atmosphere! Everyone that we have spoken to can not stop raving about the music and how seamless the song transitions were throughout the night, countless guests expressed how they never left the dance floor! I HIGHLY recommend C-Zone Entertainment if you are planning a wedding, they are better than advertised and would rate them 5 stars!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

For a first time bride, Diane and Max made this process effortless for me. I just surrendered control to them since they are the experts and they did NOT disappoint. I started my ceremony with C-Zone's jazz trio and they continued with us to the cocktail hour, they were fantastic! Max took over for the reception and read the room like a pro, I didn't get him a lot of input on music, but he surveyed the room and got it right, my guests danced from the first song to the last and I think Max was a large part of that! Thank you to C-Zone for making my day everything I wanted it to be, fun and memorable!

Profile Picture Stacy, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

My husband and I worked with C-Zone for our wedding ceremony and reception music at Tupper Manor in Beverly, MA. C-Zone was extremely quick to reply to my inquiry and after giving them the date and timeline for our event the quote they provided was straightforward and very reasonable. I was also connected with one of their DJ's, Freddy, who talked to me about what we envisioned for our wedding and answered any questions I had before we decided to sign the contract. After signing the contract, all payments/balances were made clear via C-Zone's online portal. Diane from the admin staff was great to work with whenever I had questions about my balance and if my checks were received! As we went through the planning process, Diane let us know about the online questionnaire we needed to fill out. The questionnaire included details for our event and timeline so that the DJ knew exactly what was happening and when, and what songs we wanted for specific entrances and dances. The questionnaire was a good task for my husband so he could get involved in the wedding planning ;)

On our wedding day DJ Freddy arrived on time with an assistant who was very nice (I wish I knew his name so that I could recommend him also). They set up the sound system for our ceremony on the front lawn of Tupper Manor and our guests could hear the music, the JP, our reader and us clearly. They also had the indoor speakers set up for cocktail hour so the music flowed seamlessly from outside to indoors.

DJ Freddy had the details that we had submitted via the online portal printed out for First Dance song, parent dances, etc. and quickly touched based with us on if we wanted any changes in-between cocktail hour and our introductions, as well as a few times throughout the night to ensure we were having fun and all the music we wanted was playing loudly!

We had a great wedding, great music, and I would highly recommend this company and DJ Freddy!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Paul was fantastic. So great to work with in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding. Total professional. We knew we could trust him and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. He also did our ceremony music perfectly. Also, the website with the planning tools is super easy to use. Loved every part of the planning process AND the actual wedding

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/11/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

C-Zone, Charles specifically, was fantastic!! From our first meeting with Charles last summer to our wedding day this summer, Charles was extremely attentive, professional and most importantly he kept the dance floor rocking on our wedding day!! C-Zone makes planning easy with the online portal and we were able to add must play, maybe and do not play songs with ease during the year. We were also able to map out our day in the planning form and this really kept us in check while planning out music for our big day. Charles had many pointers that he provided during our planning consultations to help us map out our day and he also kept us on schedule day of to make sure we maximized our dancing time with our guests. In addition, he provided ceremony music and was able to download a specific song for me to walk down the aisle to and also customized an edit to our first dance song. We had many guests come up to us during the wedding to say that it was the best wedding ever because the music was so awesome! We wish we could have danced all night, it was so amazing! We highly recommend C-Zone and Charles to all New England area couples. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Greg made our wedding more than a what we could have ever imagined! From the minute we entered the ballroom to the last song of the night he had every single guest on the dance floor the entire night playing hit after hit until even the men were taking their shoes off!! (True story) Greg has an amazing talent for reading the crowd and knowing what song will work and what won’t. I watched him start a song that was on our list and 30sec in he realized people started to scatter off the dance floor and he started to spin another song into that one and kicked it off with another hit and everyone came right back!!! He took the time to speak with us, listen to our vision and make it come to life beyond our expectations! We had gone to a wedding where he was the DJ last year and had to have him, I sent an email that night and made it happen! Your only disappointment will not be extending your wedding extra hours!! Bring comfy shoes you need them with his skills!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Paul crushed it. He was extremely easy to work with up to the big day and more than delivered when the time came! Absolute Pro.

Profile Picture Gregory, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I can not say enough about my DJ Mike Paganelli and Czone! Czone for they amazing communication and Mike for his ability to read the crowd. This man rocks like no other! I never left my dance floor dancing the night away! He listened to all my requests and played them harmoniously with other major crowd pleasers. We could have danced all night if we weren't told we had to stop the music! I want to plan another party just to have him play again! He is the best DJ ever! Trust me you won't be sorry! Thanks Mike for making our night amazing!
Kim and Darin

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Czone is an awesome one stop shop to get all of your music for your big day. They provided beautiful string music for our ceremony, upbeat and fun live music for our cocktail hour, and an awesome dance floor by having Greg DJ it. They have an easy to use online portal to add songs you need, want and definitely don’t want, to put all the notes in for announcements, etc. Greg also held a skype call before the big day to get to know us, learn what we like, learn pronunciations of names, etc. He made all the announcements that were needed but also stayed in the background to not steal the show and got people moving with the music. Thanks again to the great team for an awesome night!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We had Mike as our DJ and we couldn't have been happier. When we met Mike we immediately knew he was our guy! Besides the special dances, we left the music up to Mike. We told him what he liked but ultimately this is his profession and we trusted him to keep the dance floor packed and he delivered!! I received so many compliments about our wedding and it was because of the atmosphere Mike created. Aside from the announcements we asked him to make, Mike just let the music play! If you are still looking for a DJ, you must choose Mike !!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/21/18, 1 Review

BOOK THEM!!
If I could give C-Zone more stars I would. DJ Mike was absolutely amazing! He has such an upbeat and friendly personality and is able to engage with everyone in the room. We told him our only request was to try to get all of our guests out on the dance floor and that is exactly what he did. Mike truly exceeded our expectations. We wish we could relive our reception everyday! The C-Zone team was such a pleasure to work with. They made wedding planning stress-free and fun. Stop scrolling through different vendors and reach out to them. You seriously wont regret it!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike from CZone did such an amazing job DJing our wedding! He is super personable but not over-the-top! We gave him some fun and different songs for our father daughter dance and other things and he was on point the entire night. Also I should mention he was key in keeping us on track time wise and was able to flex on the fly. His song selection was also perfect!! The uplighting was also so beautiful! Mike rocks!!! If you hire Mike from Czone you won't be disappointed.
Also Diane in the office was always there to answer any questions along the way.

Profile Picture Bridget, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Charles was absolutely incredible and we can't recommend him enough. Not only was he great to work with (personable, professional, timely), but his management of the music and dance floor for our wedding night was incredible. He did an amazing job of fading the songs seamlessly from one to the next (one of my main concerns for hiring a DJ) and he always seemed to play the BEST parts of each song. He kept the dance floor lively, fun, and FULL the entire night. He even played one last song after we were past our time deadline when all the guests yelled "ONE. MORE. SONG!" over and over again :) He was so fun and nice and had a great energy about him. He listened to our suggestions (pretty sure he played every request we had!) and threw in his own song choices that matched the vibe. We got so so many compliments about the music even months after our wedding -- DJ Charles was an absolute hit and we're so grateful for him!

He also came through for speeches and the ceremony -- all were outdoors and he provided all the necessary equipment for this. We had musicians playing during the ceremony and cocktail hour and Charles had everything set up and ready to go -- I didn't have to stress about this part at all. He made it so easy!

The online platform that C-Zone Entertainment provides for planning is also super helpful -- it's not only easy to use, but it really helps you assess your wedding for yourself and keeps YOU organized. It's almost more for you than it is for them! Helped us think about things that we hadn't even considered.

Communication was fast and easy -- we had a few brief calls/FaceTimes with DJ Charles to get to know him better at the beginning of the planning process and also towards the end to make sure we had everything nailed down. We made a few last-minute tweaks and Charles was accommodating and didn't show any frustration -- he was super nice and flexible. Can't recommend DJ Charles enough! You'd be lucky to him!

Profile Picture Ben, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Groom writing here-- I had the responsibility of finding a DJ, one that I didn't take lightly at all. After dozens of interviews, there seemed to be a spectrum of DJs: on the one end, inflexible DJs who insisted they would "read the room" and play accordingly, and on the other ends ones who simply requested a playlist. Similarly, some DJs had imposing/loud radio personalities, while others were so introverted I doubted they could get a party going. Charles was the happy medium in both of these variables.

Patient with my ever-growing list of songs, he expertly mixed choruses so as to hit more of them. His collaboration with my vision led to a night where the dance floor was seldom empty; in fact, there were people spilling onto the dining area most times. The comment that I repeatedly heard as guests left was about how awesome the DJ was.

While he remained faithful to my original vision (even playing traditional Greek line dancing for my family), his ability to read the room, iterate, and adjust was phenomenal. His encore (who knew that happened at weddings?) was B52s to Chance the Rapper to Guns N Roses...and no one left the floor! That such an eclectic finale would actually work attests to his careful observations during the night.

Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Jayson, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I can't say enough about Diane and the C-Zone team that we worked with for our wedding at the Boston Public Library. Up lighting was never something I though about while planning our wedding, but it really made the space pop, especially in Abby hall where dancing took place. I mainly worked with Diane with planning the event. We chose to go with C-zone for all of our up lighting and photo booth. It was easy to keep everything with one company and they were always so responsive to any emails I sent.
I had no idea what colors or where to put up lighting before planning, and the whole team had great recommendations for the event. On the day of our wedding, when we walked into all of the spaces, we were amazed at how great the space looked with the lighting. Our guests loved the photo booth as well, and we were given a copy of all of the photos taken that night. We also liked how guest could send the photos to social media or their emails right from the space.
I would definitely recommend C-zone, they really came through with making our event space look great, and they are very reasonably priced!

Profile Picture meaghan, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Charles from C-Zone was beyond amazing at our July 2018 wedding. Charles was the DJ at a friend's wedding in 2017 where we had a awesome night on the dance floor. We decided to use Charles for our own wedding because of our previous experience.

The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT LONG. Many guests talked about never wanting to leave the dance floor as his song choices were spot on to keep the energy going! Charles has pure talent when it comes to his abilities to DJ. He plays a portion of a song and mixes it into the next. It is no coincidence that the two weddings Charles DJ'ed at, the dance floor was crowded the entire time. He is the real deal! From his professionalism while talking with him before our wedding day, to day of changes, he was helpful and flexible. He would be an asset to your next celebration!

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Diane, Gina, Greg, Paul, and the rest of the amazing C-Zone Team made our dream day a reality! From the planning emails and phone calls to their awesome online planning portal, and The Big Day, we loved working with this team! Each and every individual was great communicating with us - everything was very streamlined and efficient (even when planning from out-of-state). They had so many options for ceremony music - we went with a duo of a guitarist and saxophonist, and they played beautifully. There were so many song choices for this duo and yet they even let us pick a special arrangement not on their list! Our connections with our reception DJ, Paul, were always great, too; from start to finish, we were comfortable chatting with him about our preferences and he made it clear he would do anything needed to ensure our day unfolded as we'd hoped/planned (--no surprise speeches or weird schedule changes on the day-of). Paul did an awesome job, too, with the special basketball intro we'd planned with our wedding party - he was just as excited as we were! The passion this entire team has for music and for ensuring the happiness of their clients and their guests shone through every encounter.

Photo for C-Zone Entertainment Review - Photo credit: Chelsea Matson Photography
Profile Picture Amy, 6/30/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

C-Zone was amazing to work with, they were responsive, professional and the client portal made planning our song list and must plays very easy! John was our DJ and I can't say enough about how wonderful he was. We knew right away after meeting him last summer that he was going to be one of the best decisions we could make during wedding planning. He kept our dance floor packed on a 90+ degree June night...it was SO much fun and I still have people raving about him and saying how they had such a blast and couldn't leave the dance floor!!

Profile Picture Casey, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Reviewing for our wedding that was in June of 2018. I can't say enough great things about the work that C-Zone Entertainment and especially Max Baun did with providing DJ services for our wedding. Leading up to the wedding the people at C-Zone along with Max were incredibly responsive and professional. We even changed our venue and they were able to accommodate without any hesitation. Max is without a doubt the best DJ that I've ever seen at a wedding. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night and we've gotten multiple requests from friends to use Max in the future. He played exactly what we wanted and it was so obvious that Max LOVES his job and takes alot of pride in his work. Again, it was IMPOSSIBLE to leave the dance floor and he played hit after hit after hit encompassing all genres and generations of music. Along with how great he was the night of the wedding, what sets Max apart is the fact that he called us multiple times throughout the process making sure that we were on the same page with song choices, intros...etc. Max was without a doubt an amazing DJ and we are so happy that we chose both him and C-Zone entertainment. HUGE RECCOMENDATION and we look forward to having our friends work with you guys in the future.

Profile Picture Steven, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Czone was amazing to work with! The office staff are extremely friendly and easy to work with and our DJ Paul Granata was amazing! He was so professional, knowledgeable, attentive, and he made an awesome playlist for our wedding! We had the best dance party! The dance floor was never empty! If you need a DJ, paul really is the best!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

C-ZONE Entertainment is very customer focused. They were efficient, professional and easy to work with during the wedding planning process. Also, they have an online wedding planning tool that I really appreciated, because I was able to create a task list off off it and use it as a decision-making tool for our wedding night. DJ Paul was our DJ and he was awesome. It is clear that he knows his music and knew exactly what songs we needed to get the party going. My husband and I had a vision of what music we wanted at our wedding and he totally nailed it. Also, he set a really great timeline/pace for the day and kept to it. Our guests had a great time at our wedding and did not want the night to end! They kept chanting for more songs!!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We could not have been happier with DJ Shyne (Jeff Mader) and C-Zone for our wedding in June 2018. The entire process of working with C-Zone was absolutely seamless, including the administrative staff (Diane), the online user portal and all of our interactions with DJ Shyne leading up to the big day. C-Zone provides you with an online user portal where you not only can input your must play/play if possible/do not play preferences, but also where you can get suggestions and lists of popular songs. We can't say enough positive things about DJ Shyne. Jeff is friendly, personable, responsive and professional. We were initially worried about using a DJ rather than a band but could not have been happier with the party that DJ Shyne helped create! He did a great job emceeing our reception, and mixed some very cool tracks. Everyone from grandparents to younger siblings danced! Thank you C-Zone and Jeff!!

Profile Picture Camille, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews