Czap Studios Reviews

17 | Novi, MI

17 Reviews for Czap Studios

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Emily · Married on 05/16/2014

Adam and Heather were the best photographers! Their attention to detail and passion about photography really shine through. We are so glad to have them a part of our special day!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Meredith · Married on 09/01/2012

I just don't even know where to start! The short version is this: Heather and Adam are professionals with the skill and passion to produce a photographic work of art on your wedding day. You will pay more, but you will get what you pay for. It doesn't matter how nice a party you throw if you don't have amazing photos! Remember, anyone can take a picture of your grandparents standing together. These people produce works of art.

The long version:

My husband and I spent a long time looking for the right photographers. Photography was VERY important to me, as I have a little bit of an artsy background and very high expectations. We chose to spend extra on photography, since we decided not to have a videographer. I wanted a photographer who could capture the whole story, especially since my husband and I are not very photogenic.

We met Adam and Heather through a mutual friend. I was instantly impressed by how professional they were, and fell in love with the photos on their website. We actually ended up booking them without ever meeting in person, as I was planning the wedding from several states away. When we did get to meet, I was blown away by their brand new studio in the basement of their house. They do most of the printing at home, and have gorgeous canvases all over their walls. There is plenty to judge their talent by!

When I booked them, I caught flak from my in-laws because of their "modern style" and the fact that they were about a grand more expensive than the others we had looked at. When we received our book, though, they couldn't say enough good things about it. Nothing was missed, and my in laws even got their portrait and family photos like they wanted.

In the end, I was so pleased with them, I just left all the photo ideas to them. I'm sure glad I did! They took the time to get to know us, and wove our story in with their artistic vision. We couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 01/26/2013
  • Peggy

Peggy · Married on 10/08/2011

Adam and Heather are amazing, talented, and wonderful people who not only provide fantastic wedding photography but who will also make your wedding fun and memorable. Adam and Heather take the time to get to know each bride and groom and ensure that everyone has an awesome time while photos are being taken. People are amazed by our photos, and we love the ways in which they captured us, our families, and our friends. Not only did we get amazing photos, we loved having them involved in our day and have become better friends throughout this process. Again, the quality of their work is unmatched and their enthusiasm is just awesome! We had so much fun working with them and our families and friends loved them as well! We wanted photographers who were as excited as we were about our wedding. Adam and Heather were just that. They made it unforgettable, and we’ll never be able to thank them enough for their hard work and the timeless, gorgeous photos.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2011

We had THE most wonderful FUN time with Adam and his wife Heather. They were spot on for what we were looking for in a photographer. They were super professional and FUN! We are THRILLED to have them! Adam even posted teaser shots THAT night so we could see what's to come! THANK YOU ADAM!!!

Sent on 07/11/2011
  • F

Frances · Married on 06/11/2011

Adam and Heather are the sweetest people you will ever meet. We loved working with them through our journey together from being a newly engaged couple to husband and wife. Our engagement pics were amazing and we couldn't wait to fill our home with them. Then the wedding came and I seriously want to plaster my house with all of the amazing shots we have from our talented photographers. This was an area we decided we couldn't "budget" for because we knew we would only have pictures when the day was said and done....every time I look at our album, it really takes us back and tells the story of our wedding day. I even cry sometimes when I look at them because those memories are so special to us and captured so well. All of our pictures were unique, romantic and classy - we even had a few shots I still can't believe are us! I barely knew they were there at the wedding which was awesome because we could just enjoy our day and have confidence knowing that they were working their magic for us. We loved working with them so much and spent so much time with them throughout the process, we now consider them our friends. I absolutely would recommend their services - check out their pics online and see for yourself - they will not disappoint!

Sent on 01/17/2012
  • Tyne

Tyne · Married on 05/07/2011

I cannot say enough amazing things about the quality of the photographs that my husband and I now have of our wedding day. They are more than simply pictures - they are pieces of art that help us relive that magical day in Traverse City, Michigan. Adam is professional, kind, and helpful... and his work speaks for itself. I not only encourage other brides to utilize his services - I highly recommend ACP for any event for which you want fabulous memories!

Sent on 07/04/2011

Emma · Married on 06/05/2010

Adam did fabulous work for our wedding. He's such a great guy to work with and he made everything easy. We really loved his ideas, they were creative without being corny or too far out there. I'll treasure my wedding photos forever.

Sent on 09/30/2010

Rebecca · Married on 11/28/2009

I COULD NOT be happier with Adam on our wedding day. I only saw pics on the camera since we got married two days ago but his excitement for our wedding day was an excellent addition to our day! Loved working with him!

Sent on 12/01/2009
  • Jodi

Jodi · Married on 08/28/2009

It was a pleasure having Adam take our wedding pictures. He made our dream come true with the perfect wedding package. He was easy and fun to work with. He has such a creative mind, his pictures were more then just pictures... they were art. My family and friends have nothing but great things to say about how the pictures turned out- and either do my husband and I. We ended up buying a picture canvas from him and we couldnt be happier. We have it hanging above our fireplace and it looks beautiful. Something that will remind us of our truely perfect day. Thanks so much Adam!!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2009

On August 8, 2009 I was very fortunate to have Adam Czap photograph my wedding. The quality of his work is dazzling. Everything that we ordered including our engagement book, thank you cards, wall prints and wedding day album exceeded our expectations. Adam�s attention to detail is remarkable. Adam is down to earth and sincere. We had a great time working with him. I couldn�t have dreamed a better experience.

Monique · Married on 08/01/2009

Adam Czap is AMAZING! He is so talented, anyone would be lucky to have him as their wedding photographer. Adam captured every moment, every detail with amazing style. He makes you feel so comfortable-no stress. My wedding album is five star and our CD is awesome. We will use Adam to capture all of our "big moments" in the future. Thank you, Adam! :)

Angel · Married on 07/18/2009

I loooooooove Adam Czap! Hiring Adam for my July destination wedding in St.Martin was the best choice I ever made (well after marrying my husband of course!). He's attention to details, level of professionalism and easy going attitude is a major blessings to any procrastinated and unorganized bride (ahem!). It was my luck finding Adam just 2 months before my big day with very reasonable pricing. Honestly, no words can describe my gratitude having Adam there to capture all the memorable moments of my wedding with my closest family and friends there. Pictures say it best. His creativity, talents, non-traditional style, witty attitude and service is above and beyond what I expected. I would definitely recommend using Adam as your go-to photographer for your MAJOR occasion! He would not disappoint.

Sent on 12/18/2009

Heather · Married on 08/09/2008

Adam was awesome to work with. His photography is amazing! He got great shots without intruding on the day.

Sent on 09/29/2008

Brian · Married on 06/28/2008

We were Adam Czap's first contracted clients for our wedding in June 2008. From the first time that we saw his portfolio, our decision was made! Adam has boundless talent, and a very professional, pleasant, and humble personality. He takes the time to make your needs happen, balanced with his vision as an artist to create some of the most unbelievable photos I have ever seen. We would hire Adam again, and again. We probably will, I want every special moment in our lives captured through his lens. Don't settle for good, go with the best...Adam Czap Photography!

Sent on 09/29/2008

Chii-Wey · Married on 06/07/2008

Our experience with Adam has left us with a beautiful wedding album and more importantly, loads of photos that have truly captured the mood and the moments of our wedding day, to the very last detail! Adam's attention to detail is exceptional but what we love most about him is his ability to capture human emotions in the raw, with minimum 'posing' and guidance. He also has a good mix of traditional and photojournalistic style. He was also quick to respond to our emails and was always very professional. After we got our photos we had a zillion questions and Adam was always very patient and answered all of our questions really well! We had a second wedding reception in Malaysia and we liked Adam's work so much we flew him all the way across the world to capture the festivities there. We're so happy we hired him and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2008

Aleica · Married on 09/19/2009

Adam is a pleasure to work with. He makes every couples dream come true when you look flawless in your pictures. The best part was he captured all those precious moments and I don't even recall him being there. He just let us do our thing and followed close behind capturing the best pictures of us taken forever. If you are considering hiring Adam well stop, you HAVE to.

Jo · Married on 07/17/2009

My husband and I loved Adam Czap's work. He made us look beautiful in our wedding photos. We got a CD of all of our images and love looking through them. It was hard to choose only a few to get blown up, but we were forced to limit our purchases due to Adam's high prices. We were amazed that three large prints and a canvas matted photograph came to $1300. I would highly recommend Adam to anyone, but be prepared to spend cash.

Sent on 11/30/2009