Cypress Bend Resort Reviews

Cypress Bend Resort 6
Cypress Bend Resort 7

Karly Stutes · Married on 05/04/2019

May wedding

Cypress Bend is a beautiful location for an outdoor wedding! Ms. When and Ms. Amy made planning a breeze and was able to accommodate all of my wedding wants! It was so convenient having everything at one location and to have a place to stay after the reception. The views are amazing for photos and the food was to die for! My guests loved everything! Very reasonable pricing as well.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Cypress Bend Resort 16
    Cypress Bend Resort 17
    Cypress Bend Resort 18

Cypress Bend Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Karly! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your mom over the past year and it was an honor helping you to plan your dream wedding. I wish you and Anthony nothing but the best in life!!
  • alicia

alicia · Married on 11/17/2018

December Wedding

We had an absolutely amazing experience at Cypress Bend Resort. Miss Wren helped to make the process very seamless. She was able to accommodate all of my requests. My wedding day was everything that I ever wished for. We used the outside pavilion for the ceremony, which made a beautiful scene for the pictures with the lake in the background. The reception was held in the ballroom and was absolutely beautiful. The food was AMAZING, we are still receiving compliments. If you are in central or north Louisiana, this is a perfect place for a wedding ceremony.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Haley Shofner · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful! Wren is an angel and I loved my experience because of her!

Cypress bend is beautiful! Our wedding was perfect! Wren will make anything happen for you! The food was amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jody · Married on 06/01/2018

We just had my son's wedding there earlier this month and it was perfect!! The staff was tremendously helpful, the venue was gorgeous and affordable! The Wedding Specialist worked very closely with us to stay within our budget and was on site the day of to help with anything we needed. Cypress Bend Resort is a hidden gem!! It's beauty and friendliness of the staff is something you don't find just anywhere! I highly recommend them if you're looking to book a wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Christina · Married on 05/19/2018

I absolutely love Cypress Bend Resort! It was the perfect location for my wedding that was in May of this year. The staff was so accommodating and treated me and all of my family like royalty! We had our ceremony outside on the beautiful terrace over looking the golf course and Toledo Bend Lake. The view and the flowers were beautiful!!! After the ceremony, we had our reception in the Grand Ballroom. It was setup so elegantly and the banquet staff took care of everything. We didn't have to do anything ourselves. It was definitely the best day of mine and my husbands life!! Thank you Cypress Bend Staff for making the most important day of my life, the best!!

Sent on 06/22/2018