CYoung Films Reviews

CYoung Films View more information

• Terrence
    Terrence M. Married on 10/08/2021

Wonderful Experience

Simply put, Cassandra was incredible. Our wedding took place during COVID, so friends and family weren't able to make it. That made the photographs and video component even more important for us, as we wanted to be able to share the experience virtually with the people we love. Cassandra was a rock star, and she delivered exactly what we were hoping for. She felt like part of the family within minutes of meeting her, and she captured some beautiful moments. I think my wife watched the video she made at least 100 times already. We loved our experience working with Cassandra, and we would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Honestly, I don't think our wedding experience would have been as perfect if we used someone else.
    Teresa O. Married on 04/10/2020

Amazing! Can't recommend enough!

We hired Cassandra Young for both our photography and videography for our wedding on the beautiful Mendocino Coast. Her and her team were phenomenal to work with from start to finish. She made me feel so special and beautiful! I did not once feel artificial or overly posed. I felt like myself - just more beautiful! She was also so great with our family/guests, kids, and the dogs! I look back at our photos and video and just can't believe she captured everything so authentically. Literally everyone we have shown our photos and video to have said it's THE BEST they have ever seen. We feel so blessed to have found her!! I would 1000% recommend!
    Morgan W. Married on 08/17/2019

We will cherish this FOREVER!

I found Cassandra on Instagram by using #MendocinoPhotographer and I am so thankful for her and her team!! She made me feel beautiful and comfortable. Matt & I watch our wedding video over and over to relive the day! She captured so much emotion and story of our wedding day perfectly! I am so glad we added the videography portion! Would have been one of my biggest regrets, now we can share this memory with generations to come of the day our family started to grow, the love that started our bloodline, the sweetness of passion between Matt & I that unfolded in the video! Thank you so very much!!
  • Guy
    Guy P. Getting married on 05/09/2022

Beautiful artwork

The photograhpy and the video were absolutely beautiful! Very careful editing made the video exciting and moving.