Cynthia's Manhattan Limousine Reviews

• W

William · Married on 05/14/2016

0.5
      3.0

Scheduling process was easy. Very responsive. Quite pricey for a standard limo service. Nothing stood out. I requested champagne, inquiring how much it was, I was told it'd be included free however it was not there. I also requested a 'Just Married' sign but that was not there either. Given the price and the great reviews I expected quite a bit more.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Mac · Married on 10/16/2015

2.8
      2.5
      1.0

I booked a car to pick-up my in-laws for transportation to the wedding. The week of the wedding I get a call from Cynthia saying the agreed upon price is now too low for them, and they have to up the rate or cancel. Because it was the week of the wedding, I had a multitude of other items to worry about, so I just went with the new rate.
    Cynthia, said she'd try and get a limo to us instead of a town car to make up for it. No limo.

While the actual transportation was friendly, prompt, and clean, I will not do business again with a company that doesn't honor its own agreements.

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • Addie

Addie · Married on 05/23/2015

2.8
      1.0

We rented a party bus for after our wedding to shuttle guest to the hotel. The driver turned down a guest, his wife, and newborn baby because he said he could on take them if there was more than three people on the bus. Then he made the 80 year old grandparents wait 30 minutes before he would leave to take them and then complained that he was only allowed to make 1 trip, in the three hours he made us rent the bus. When we wedding was over he went the longest way possible to take us to our hotel that was 3 miles down the road. I wouldn't recommend this company nor will I use them for future events.

Sent on 05/27/2015