Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for Cynthia Rivera Hair & Make Up Artist

Excellent makeup and hair do skills. Very diligent on her duties and compressive with stress situation. Has a Bridal team which makes the bridesmaids no matter how many you have. On time and very professional both Her and Her team. Also she has a salon which you can go and have from your nails, hair and feet done, as a relaxing spa the day before your wedding. Highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture User4664719, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing Services. Very Very Very responsable , great since of Humor , Amaizing Staff, Great Overall.. 100% Recommended

Profile Picture nixa, 7/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cynthia Rivera was amazing! I picked the complete package which included a hair & makeup trial, my mother's makeup and her staying through the wedding for touchups before the reception. She was super responsible, payed attention to everything, and made me look spectacular on my wedding day. I have recommended her services to everyone and have continued going to her salon after the wedding. :)

Profile Picture User3061762, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Exelent Service and Amaizing Skills

Profile Picture User4294961, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

So I Came on The Friday before my Big Wedding, I got the whole package including , Spa , Facial, Manicure, Pedicure, Hair Color and My hair done. After the Massage and the Facial I got Really Relax I knew I was in good hands, the whole team was Amaizing I brought my 15 bridal Party they got their hair and makeup done and Everything was on point. I would gladly recomend Their Services. They highlight Our Inner beauty and The Sure know how to make a Bride happy .. XOXO

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/9/13, 1 Review