13 Reviews for Cynthia Marie & Andrea Steele

11 Cynthia Marie & Andrea Steele Reviews

Cynthia was amazing on our bride, Aprils wedding day! She did 4 of us in under 3 hours! Amazing job and having her there Was so fun, she was one of the girls!

Profile Picture Carmen, 3/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cynthia is fabulous! She did my hair and make up not only for my wedding but for other events as well. Her down to earth personality and attention to detail make her wonderful to work with. She was able to capture my personality and made me feel beautiful and confident on my special day.
I highly recommend Cynthia for any occasion!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/12/12, 1 Review
4.7

Cynthia and Andrea were amazing. They were on time and prepared both for the trial appointment and my actual wedding day. Everyone said I looked amazing, they captured my ideas so well -"simple and elegant" and I wouldn't have chosen another route if I were to do it all over again. Thank you girls for everything!

Profile Picture User3006670, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cynthia went above and beyond for me on my wedding day. I'm usually one of those girls that feels funny and very "not me" when done up...she made me look the best I ever have without losing my own personality. I wish I could have her get me ready every day. Amazing experience...my bridesmaids and I looked our best ever...I highly recommend her for your big day- you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Leah, 8/25/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Typically, it takes a village (and an entire village's supply of hair spray) to get my super fine, stick straight hair to do anything more spectacular than a zig-zag part. Cynthia was able to give me an incredible, soft and natural looking style that held *all* day and night with just a minimal amount of hair spray. It even stood up to lots of wild dancing and swing-set adventuring! I've never had my hair be the talk of the night before, and it was so fantastic.

Cynthia was able to translate the style from my limited hair lingo and my vague descriptions, and did such a superior job that it made me feel confident and beautiful--in a style I'd never tried to wear before! What a transforming experience! If she wasn't on the opposite coast from me, I'd have her do my hair again for the other wedding I'm in in 2 weeks :)

Profile Picture Audrey, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I contacted Andrea last-minute for my sisters wedding (which was something like a week away). She was incredibly professional, responsive and willing to help (I was doing much of the planning for the LA wedding from NJ!). Andrea answered all my questions, promptly returned phone calls, e-mails and texts and set my mind at ease. We had a lot of people in our bridal party and Andrea assured me that she and her assistant Charlotte would have no problem getting 10 women ready on time and that they would be able to work with all skin types and ages. She mentioned that she had done Indian parties before so she was familiar with the different skin types, tones and shades of make-up we were looking for.

There were 2 days of festivities for this Indian+Mexican wedding and Andrea and Charlotte were with us on both mornings. Both of them were so easy-going and fun that we wanted to bring them with us to the party! They not only did an amazing job sticking to our schedule but also with every age (20-65 years), skin type and request we made - I have never seen some of the women in my family look more beautiful! Our family has been talking for weeks about what amazing, professional and talented make-up artists these ladies are. If I wasn't across the country, Andrea would be on my speed-dial, without a doubt. Anyone looking for amazing make-up artists and very reasonable prices should just stop here ... you wont regret it.

Thank you so much Andrea and Charlotte for being so much fun and making us all look and feel so beautiful!

Profile Picture R.K., 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cynthia was wonderful to work with both personally and professionally. Her calming demeanor was a great addition to have during such a naturally strenuous type of day. I personally appreciated the attention to detail she showed to each bridesmaid and fully adapted to each of our different personalities. Although Cynthia is not someone I can use locally since I live in NYC I would glowingly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my make up for my best fiend's wedding by Andrea. She was very professional and easy talk to. I was extremely surprised when she told me we were done, because I could barely feel her put make up on me. Her brush strokes were very gentle and she never had to correct anything. I loved my make up! It wasn't too dramatic but not natural, simply just right. It lasted all night, really all night. Went out after the wedding and my make up still looked great at 4am! Wish I had more events to attend so I could get my make up done by Andrea.

I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Carol, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cynthia is incredible! She did my hair for my wedding and just about all the women involved in the wedding too. I absolutely love my hair. At my hair trial a month before the wedding, Cynthia practically read my mind-she knew exactly how I wanted my hair to look and was able to create a style I wanted. She came to our wedding site, which simplified the elaborate process of getting us ready. Cynthia is a delight to be around, down to earth, honest, and incredibly sweet.

Highly recommend Cynthia to all brides:)

Profile Picture Carly, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

You always make me feel so beautiful! Thank you, my hair looked HOT! YOU ARE AMAZING!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cynthia is my go-to gal for any special occasion I may have. Whether it be an evening gala or just a weekend date, she can do it all. Cynthia does the best blow outs. I have a ton of natural wavy hair which she makes silky smooth with just the right amount of volume. She has cutting edge styling techniques and goes above and beyond, as she is quite the perfectionist. I would highly recommend Cynthia for your wedding, or specail event. She will put you at ease and make you look like a million bucks in no time!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/22/11, 1 Review