Cynthia Farsadi Makeup Extraordinaire Reviews

5 | Burbank, CA

5 Reviews for Cynthia Farsadi Makeup Extraordinaire

Dominique · Married on 09/04/2016

Honestly, Cynthia does amazing makeup!!! I feel my best and most beautiful whenever she glams me up! I've lived in LA my whole life and have yet to find someone with her skill, expertise, and professionalism. She also is capable of doing various looks from full smokey-eye glam to soft glowey natural. And she cares that you're happy with the end results. She's truly gifted!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Cynthia Farsadi Makeup Extraordinaire's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful compliments, they have truly made my day! :-)

Josephine · event on: 02/29/2016

Cynthia is an incredible makeup artist! I am an actor that has worked with her on several occasions (headshots, video shoots, makeup for auditions, special events, etc.). She is a very skilled artist who is professional, punctual, and positive. She always makes getting ready fun and I know I will always look my best when she does my makeup!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Cynthia Farsadi Makeup Extraordinaire's reply:

Thank you Josephine it is always a pleasure working with you!

Romi · Married on 06/27/2015

Cynthia is beyond talented and an absolute pleasure to work with! I very highly recommend her -- she is an incredible make up artist and beyond that she's just lovely. She is extremely professional. She made me feel confident and beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Cynthia Farsadi Makeup Extraordinaire's reply:

Thank you Romi! Your wedding was gorgeous and the bride too, I had fun meeting more of your family and making you all look fabulous!

Cynthia was a pleasure to work with for my wedding! She is responsibe, patient and an awesome makeup artist. In fact, years later she is still a friend of mine and I still rely on her for her expertise. I highly recommend Cynthia for all your makeup needs.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Cynthia Farsadi Makeup Extraordinaire's reply:

Thank you Karen! I love that I still get to advise you with makeup tips and tricks and watching your two little ones grow up! And your wedding was gorgeous as are you.

Cynthia was very professional. She did a great job making me look natural and not over done for my wedding. She listened to my requests and made me feel beautiful on my special day! I would highly recommend Cynthia!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Cynthia Farsadi Makeup Extraordinaire's reply:

Thank you Corrin! I had fun at your wedding, It was a beautiful reception, colors, flowers etc. and you looked gorgeous! :)