CW Makeup Studios Reviews

9 | Valparaiso, IN

9 Reviews for CW Makeup Studios

Alyssa S. · Married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful work!!

Chelsey is an incredibly gifted makeup artist and makes everyone she works with feel beautiful!

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/27/2020

Bridesmaid

She is wonderful to work with! Great personality and sooo talented! Made my skin look beautiful. I would highly recommend her! She was the makeup artist for my best friend’s wedding and I’m planning on using her for mine!

Kayla R. · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Make Up

Sweet Chelsey came to me recommended by a friend. I ultimately picked her based off her style and skill. Her packages are easy to comprehend , straight up but her communication is quick if you do have questions!
    She made me feel like the bride I had dreamed to be. The best feeling I remember was after my wedding day make up was applied. I felt like a queen in my own skin because of Chelsey. I will forever be grateful for her.

Stephanie A. · Married on 08/24/2019

Simply the best!

Chelsey is the best! I don’t let anyone else do my makeup for an event. She is always on trend and can complete any look you desire. Very professional and such a great personality.

Kayce B. · Married on 08/24/2019

Everything was perfect!!!

Chelsey is wonderful! She did my makeup for my wedding and several of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked so beautiful. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Just as a bride is supposed to feel. Chelsey is kind, funny , professional and extremely talented. Love her and can’t wait to use her again!

Jorie G. · Married on 08/17/2019

Talented, professional, and personable

Chelsey is so talented & professional. She executed a flawless, natural, glowing look for my big day and my wedding photos turned out the best they absolutely could have because of her handy makeup work. THANK YOU!! !! !!

Caitlyn M. · Married on 08/18/2017

Booking Chelsey for my wedding make-up was one of the best decisions I have made.

Chelsey is a phenomenal makeup artist. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is seeking to look amazing and beautiful for any occasion. Chelsey is very professional and knowledgeable with cosmetics. She made sure that the vision for myself, as a bride, and my bridal party makeup was met to each and every detail. Chelsey makes everyone feel comfortable and has the best personality. I highly recommend her services!

• Macaira

Macaira O. · Married on 07/23/2016

Perfect bridal makeup

Chelsey did my makeup and a bridesmaid's makeup on my wedding day. Both of us looked fantastic and it suited us well. I told her that I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, so I didn't want anything too dramatic. I was worried about getting my makeup done because I didn't want it to look over the top, but she did a great job in keeping it neutral and just bold enough that it looked really nice in the photos. She was easy to schedule with and fun to talk to, definitely recommend her.

• Angela

Angela H. · Married on 06/09/2013

Wedding makeup

This girl is amazing! She did my wedding makeup as well as all five of my bridesmaids! I couldnt have been happier with the outcome! Her prices are super affordable and I would 100% recommend her for any kind of special occasion makeup!