Cutting Edge Productions Reviews

Cutting Edge Productions 5
Cutting Edge Productions 6
Cutting Edge Productions 7

Hannah · Married on 12/16/2016

DJ Edge was a fabulous addition to our company's annual holiday party! He knew how to read and work the crowd, and was extremely professional and polite. Absolutely would book again for any event!

Sent on 12/23/2016

DJ Edge (Eddie) was wonderful. He was very responsive from the time I first contacted him up until the day of the wedding. He played great music and kept the dance floor packed. We got a lot of compliments on the music. He played many of the songs I requested. He did sneak in one song on my do not play list, but I'll let him slide on that one. ;) He arrived and set up very early and was all-around highly professional. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Charrell · Married on 08/18/2012

DJ Edge was great! He has a broad range of knowledge in different genres. He was very flexible with meetings prior to wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Courtney Eissele · Married on 04/05/2019

DJ Edge is the best!!!

We absolutely loved working with DJ Edge! My sister had him DJ her wedding 3 years ago, and he had everyone up and dancing the whole night-- so I knew we needed to have him at my wedding too!! He played a great variety of songs that every age would enjoy dancing to. I had a phone consultation with him before the big day where we went over how the whole night would run and which songs we specifically wanted played, if any. He gave great suggestions and I felt confident that we would have a fun reception! Our guests raved about the music choices! We hope to work with him again in the future, or run into him at a friend's wedding!!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Dana

Dana Mastromatteo & Greg Dolk · Married on 09/14/2018

Easy to work with, personable, professional, timely...

We hired Cutting Edge to DJ our wedding in September 2018. Eddie and his assistant traveled 3 hours, supplied all their own equipment and music and set up and broke down. We did not have to worry about a thing.
    In addition, the weather on the beach was very windy and possibly rainy due to Hurricane Florence. Eddie and I discussed potential complications of sound for the beach ceremony and possibly moving the ceremony location but ultimately the ceremony was in the sand as planned and Eddie and his assistant made it work. And work well!
    Our only minor grumble was 2 requested songs (communicated in the before event meeting) were not played and my nieces were disappointed because they wanted to do a special dance. The second song was “our song” (not our wedding song).
    We understand there is limited time in a reception. Overall it was awesome to have someone familiar, dependent and talented.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • User4207765 · 2+ years ago

Eddie was great to work with. We didn't really have to worry about much he just took care of everything which made it nice during a busy time in our lives. He had the entire dance floor filled most the night even with the extremely diverse guest list. Although his price may be higher than other DJs in the area his experience and skills make it a worth the investment. We are glad we chose him.

Sent on 01/07/2015
  • LaurenVictoria

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2013

We were very happy with Eddie! We gave him an idea of what kind of music we wanted for each part of the wedding/reception, and he was able to create a perfect mix of music to please everyone at the wedding. He was very professional as well.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Eddie was great to work with. He also brought another dj who couldn't have been more helpful. We had some issues with the caterer and he made sure everything was under control so that I didn't get stressed. They were great!

Sent on 09/17/2013
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/07/2012

DJ Edge was incredible to work with! From the first time I met with him, up to and including our wedding day, he always responded very quickly to all of my questions. Everyone at the wedding commented on how great of a DJ he was. The music for the ceremony was perfect; the cocktail hour; and he knew when to stop playing the "dinner music" and get into the party mode! He was incredible--people didn't want to leave our wedding at the end of the night! I would highly recommend him to others!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Justin · Married on 04/21/2012

DJ Edge was excellent & had everyone at the wedding on their feet for most of the evening! Great mix of classic music as well as modern dance music.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Christine · Married on 06/18/2011

I was so pleased with this DJ at our wedding. The following day I received many compliments about the music he played during the reception. He kept the dance floor packed all night, which is exactly what we wanted. If you are looking for someone who is easy to work with and plays fun music for all ages then this is the DJ service you should use.

Sent on 06/22/2011

Tiera · Married on 10/02/2010

DJ Edge did a great job for our Wedding. He was very accomadating and worked with us to make sure everything was the way we wanted it. He also did the sound for our Ceremony. This was a huge stress reliever. The sound was great and he even had a microphone for the Pastor. If there was a song we wanted that he didn't have he made sure he had it prior to the Wedding. We did not want the "typical" Wedding DJ, and were very happy with DJ Edge. We highly recommend DJ Edge for your Ceremony and/or Wedding Reception!

Dusty & Tiera Graver

Sent on 03/31/2011

3.5

We planned our wedding remotely and Eddie was a huge help! He helped to make the event go off without a hitch. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/20/2018

Eddie made our wedding day special and we were dancing nonstop. My dance with my son had the whole room in tears. He helped so much putting my mind at ease and helping me during the day of and not having a coordinator he helped a ton. He is super accommodating of last minute craziness. He also had awesome decor/lighting to fit the venue.He allowed it to be about us and I would recommend him and his guys to anyone to celebrate their special day. Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Cutting Edge Productions 8
    Cutting Edge Productions 9

4.2

We got a lot of compliments on the great music he played, and he was very affordable! He also met with us whenever we liked, and was very accomodating.

Sent on 06/07/2013

3.0

DJ Edge had people at the wedding on the dance floor all night. I was pretty pleased with my service. Only thing that was disappointing is that we wanted certain songs played for announcing. Told us he wasn't able to do that, I understood his reason as to why he wasn't able to but I also paid a lot of money for his service. Very kind, easy to get a hold of and respectful. Just wish a few small details could have been different, other than that I had the time of my life!!

Sent on 06/13/2013

raquel · Married on 06/05/2010

DJ Edge was very flexible and easy to work with, I would definitely use his services again!

Sent on 07/01/2010

chelsey · Married on 08/05/2017

3.8
      3.5

The service provided was great, the music was fantastic and we got several compliments from our guests on the choice of DJ. They did a great job of getting everyone to "buy in" and participate in the dancing. DJ Edge also did a nice job of keeping to our timeline and accommodating the requests we made leading up to the day.

My only complaint is that after the event I heard from some of our guests that their music requests were denied or that they were treated poorly when attempting to make a request -- one person even being told to "hold on." At one point, my husband requested a song which was only played for a fraction of the actual song.
    While we appreciated the quality of music we do wish that a little more attention would have been given to the requests our guests made.

Overall we were satisfied with the service.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Cutting Edge Productions's reply:

Thank you for your review Chelsey. I appreciate the points you bring up. In response to some of the negative points, particularly that I replied to a guest by saying "hold on". There were several guests who had reached their limit of alcohol - and when making requests, did so in a demanding manner. As an entertainment company we do our best to honor requests and treat people respectfully. In return, we expect the same from your guests. So if my response came off as rude to anyone, it certainly wasn't the intention. However, as a DJ who is in charge of the entertainment for everyone's benefit, it does not go over well if someone is demanding or comes into our personal space. Again, I apologize for any disappointment you may have had. But from our standpoint - there is also an expectation of proper behavior and consideration from your guests.
    Thank you again for taking the time to comment.