Cutting Edge Productions Reviews

Cutting Edge Productions 5
Cutting Edge Productions 6
Cutting Edge Productions 7

Rebecca · Married on 05/09/2014

DJ Edge was great to work with! Very accommodating to us and our guests!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Jay · Married on 04/18/2014

Very professional service, highly entertaining! His mix of genres was impeccable, and kept our dancefloor PACKED all night long! Was able to make our dream wedding a reality! We both highly recommend Cutting Edge to anyone looking for a high-quality DJ for their event!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Tabitha · Married on 04/04/2014

Eddie was wonderful to work with. Very flexible, reliable, professional and fun. Knows how to read a crowd!!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Nicole · Married on 03/01/2014

My husband and I chose DJ Edge for our wedding reception and couldn't be any happier with the services he provided. Even before the actual event I could contact DJ Edge with any questions I had, he always got right back to us. He made me feel very comfortable. I left all the details up to DJ Edge and he did an amazing job. He made our reception fun for all ages, the young people and the old. He even had my grandmother on the dance floor dancing away! I would recommend DJ Edge for any event, his professionalism and kindness made this a stress free process!

Sent on 03/17/2014

christine · Married on 11/30/2013

He played all kinds of music- as I requested. Everything from Spanish music to oldies. Everyone had a great time dancing. I would recommend him to any and every one! He kept the mood fun which is what I asked for.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Vanessa · Married on 10/12/2013

DJ Edge was easy to work with from the start. He was very responsive and always happy to answer any questions we had. We put on quite the party for our reception! He had people old & young out on the dance floor all night long! We are very thankful for all the work he and his partner did to make our reception amazing!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Eddie did a wonderful job at our wedding . We are very happy

Sent on 09/25/2013

Alli · Married on 09/14/2013

My husband and I couldn't be happier for choosing DJ Edge as our DJ! He was so easy to work with and listened to us in what types of music we wanted/didn't want at our wedding. He started off the wedding playing music that allowed some of our older guests to dance and then went into the more popular songs. The dance floor was always filled throughout the night. DJ Edge was very accommodating and even played a little longer than we originally asked because we wanted a few additional songs at the end of the night. We really appreciated it. A good DJ really can make or break a wedding, and DJ Edge will allow your guests to have an amazing night!

Sent on 09/30/2013

DJ Edge was AMAZING! We knew from the first meeting that he was laid back and had a pure love for music. He was awesome to work with! We left the playlist up to him and it was the best decision we made! The dance floor was never empty and people couldn't stop raving about how much fun they had. He read the crowd so well and had ages 5 - 85 dancing! We even sprung a last minute performance request on him and it went off without a hitch! A true professional and great guy!! Thanks so much for making our wedding so memorable!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Cristina · Married on 08/30/2013

Absolutely awesome to work with. While we both are more into indie music and hip hop, we wanted to make sure the overall crowd was pleased with an array of music and he did just that! Once some of the older crowd left, he played hip hop (ODB!!) down to grouplove! We loved how he would mix the music rather than just hit 'play'. This guy has true talent. We had a whirlwind of a crazy wedding day, and we couldn't have picked a better DJ to do the background music to it all. Bouquet toss + "single ladies" = nice a touch! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 08/31/2013

kerry · Married on 08/17/2013

We recently used DJ Edge at our wedding in Lancaster, PA. We had considered getting a band, but ultimately decided that a DJ would be more fun for dancing….and man were we right! We had some issues with our wedding being behind schedule, and he was awesome about us extending our wedding an hour - and he stayed free of charge to finish off the night!

He clearly loves what he does- and his passion is reflected in his work. We got many compliments from friends on him playing a diverse mix of music that everyone loved... from "Thrift Shop" to "Piano Man"... everyone at our wedding was on the dance floor... all ages alike!

We would highly recommend DJ edge, and couldn’t have asked for a better DJ experience!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Morgan & Steve · Married on 08/09/2013

If you are looking for an awesome DJ, that is a "Real" DJ, we HIGHLY recommend Eddie of DJ Edge. He and his MC for the night, Jimmy, were absolutely amazing and exceeded all of our expectations. They kept the crowd entertained and dancing all night long and played nothing but the best music. They accommodated all of our needs and assisted us with anything we needed. We will definitely be hiring him again for some of our parties!

Sent on 08/23/2013

He was more than helpful through out the entire process. Had all wedding guests excited and on the floor dancing ! Would recommend for any event.

Sent on 08/18/2016

DJ Edge was amazing and a true professional! He was very easy to work with and very detail oriented. He worked well with me to plan an awesome reception. I was happy to have a DJ that did a great job at keeping the reception fun for everyone. I was very satisfied with DJ Edge and I would highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Dave · Married on 07/06/2013

Another glowing review for DJ Edge. When we initially inquired about availability, he responded that his wife was pregnant and due the week of our wedding. He was up front and honest about the situation so we decided to roll the dice. Fortunately, we got lucky.

What originally attracted us to DJ Edge was his unique and diversified background: clubs, radio, weddings, etc. A high priority for us was to find a DJ that could adapt to an audience instead of relying on a playlist. DJ Edge was the perfect fit - he did a phenomenal job reading the crowd and anticipating what people wanted to hear next.

I guess it's also important to mention somewhere that he was timely for appointments, fairly priced, and remained open and flexible to our musical tastes. We even took some of his recommendations for processional and recessional music. This aspect brings to mind something else.... the guy knows music. I mean he really KNOWS music. He isn't stuck in one or two genres. Overall, couldn't think of a better fit for us.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Dj Edge was the perfect dj for my reception!! He was great to work with, played our requested songs and followed through with our do not play list. There were a ton of people dancing until the very end of the night- young and old. Dj Edge really kept the energy up and wasn't at all annoying like some wedding DJs can be. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2013
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/31/2013

DJ Edge was a pleasure to work with. He was very accommodating with me and my husband; his work is outstanding. I would highly recommend him; you will know if he is the DJ for your wedding. We met him once and knew that we wanted him at our special day. Thank you so much for everything again. :)

Sent on 06/20/2013

Brittany · Married on 05/18/2013

Great DJ! Definitely would recommend him to others!

Sent on 05/27/2013

DJ Edge was exceptional. He is professional, classy, a great help in planning our ceremony and reception, and our guests loved him. I don't think the dance floor was ever empty.

If you want to hire a vendor that you don't have to worry about while you take care of all the other details, this is your guy. He is worth every penny.

Sent on 04/29/2013

DJ Edge was perfect! He met with us a few weeks before our wedding to discuss music and did exactly as we requested. Our guests danced the entire night and commented on how great the music was. We will definitely call DJ Edge for our next party!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Kaitlin · Married on 10/13/2012

DJ Edge is awesome! His price is affordable and he works with you on picking out all the songs. I had a list of songs I wanted ready when we had our meeting but I didn't realize how many songs there actually were to a wedding. He said that he could pick out appropriate songs for those parts if I couldn't think of any myself and he did. There was also a huge last minute change to the wedding party since the original best man wasn't able to attend and he worked with us that morning to get the list of names correct and make sure he would pronounce everything right. He also did my ceremony music for me. The flow of the ceremony and reception was great and everyone enjoyed themselves!

Sent on 10/23/2012

DJ Edge was such a huge help leading up to and on our wedding day! He's got a great personality and really helps to make your day unique and special. My family was planning some special moments during our day that were a surprise to me and DJ Edge worked directly with them to pull everything off wonderfully! He is great at reading the feeling in the room to decide which music to play. His years of experience in the field really shows. We had the utmost confidence that DJ Edge would take care of us on our day! It was such a pleasure to work with him!

Sent on 10/30/2012
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/11/2012

Hello! Just wanted to thank you again for the amazing job that you did as the DJ for our wedding. You were very professional, organized and knowledgeable when it came to getting the crowd going. We all had a blast and your music helped keep the dance floor packed. You are very talented at what you do, and we thank you for making our day even that more special. You were great...I am sure that we will run into you again at Loxley's or another venue. Take care!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Tenice · Married on 07/28/2012

I could have not ask for a better dj at my wedding. He kept the dance floor full all night. All of my guest commented how he played different music and how wonderful he was. I would definitely recommend him for a dj. Thanks so much dj edge for making my reception so much better!!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Great dj! Guests loved the music, and the dj kept the songs going to keep the party hopping.

Sent on 07/04/2012