Cutting Edge Productions Reviews

Cutting Edge Productions 5
Cutting Edge Productions 6
Cutting Edge Productions 7

Lindsay · Married on 07/03/2015

DJ Edge was professional, accommodating, flexible, and kept the party going the entire night. He uses a variety of music to meet everyone's taste and kept the dance floor packed. Our guests commented several times on how great the DJ was! We would recommend DJ Edge to anyone looking for top of the line service. He was some of the best money we spent!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

DJ Edge was AMAZING!

YOU HAVE TO USE HIM!

I was having a hard time finding a DJ/MC for a Vietnamese/American wedding and was so happy I found DJ Edge! He went above and beyond when it came to communication, professionalism, and flexibility. He is a great person and so easy to work with. He was so understanding when it came to playing appropriate family dancing music and knew how to pull the crowd to the dance floor. He was then able to turn the dance floor to whole another level in the later hours. Everyone can't stop raving about my reception and it was all about the atmosphere and music. You won't regret picking him!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Cory · Married on 06/19/2015

I know I have rated DJ Edge 5 in all categories. However, that is because he truly earned al 5 stars. DJ Edge listened to us from day one, and gave us exactly what we where looking for; professionalism, guidance, and flexibility, We were not sure of what we wanted as we have never been married before. DJ Edge walked us through the basics, and included our suggestions into the wedding day. Most importantly, when we asked him to deviate from the preset program, he nailed it! Lastly, we wanted to party!! DJ Edge turned our party OUT!! If you want a great DJ, You Need To Book DJ Edge!

Tank you DJ Edge for an Awesome wedding!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

kevin · Married on 05/23/2015

I know, I know every photographer, caterer and dj is the best when they provide their service for your wedding right? Without question when my wife and I reflect on our wedding , the first thing that comes to mind is our decision to book DJ Edge. His professionalism and talent is unmatched. Our guests raved about his ability to mix songs while also providing a variety for all generations to enjoy. Our dance floor was packed from start to finish and it was all due to DJ Edge. On a day that could be incredibly stressful, the least stressful aspect of our day was DJ Edge. Please do yourself and soon to be spouse a favor and book DJ Edge for your wedding day. Watch as DJ Edge brings the house down!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2015

Dj Edge was wonderful on our wedding day! received so many great compliments on our music and had an amazing time! Recommend him to anyone looking for a dj!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Megan · Married on 05/08/2015

Where do I begin! DJ Edge was simply amazing!!! Not only did he create an excellent environment for our special day but he also kept the events of the evening on schedule where our day of coordinator was lacking. Everything was setup on time and looking clean and professional. He was able to read the crowd and got everyone dancing at some point or another and was complimented most by our guests. Simply put, he is an awesome DJ and and excellent choice for your future wedding, trust me when I say that you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2015

We could not have asked for a better experience. DJ Edge handled the music for our wedding ceremony and reception and was a pleasure to work with during every step of the process; from the planning stages onward and even more so at our actual wedding. He made the entire process easy but was 100% accommodating and receptive.

Our guests are still raving about our music and asking for a follow up. He "read" the crowd perfectly and
    reflected our styles at the same time. The only complaint we have heard is that everybody wished we had a longer reception! We would (and definitely hope to) work with DJ Edge again in the future.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Thank you so much for all that you have done to make my wedding reception a wonderful event! Everyone was up and dancing all night long! You were a delight to work with and put my mind at ease when it came to picking music choices and keeping the night flowing. You were very accommodating to me and my guests as we requested different songs throughout the night. I was surprised at the all the different kinds of music you had. You did a great job and I am grateful. Best wishes!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 11/07/2014

DJ Edge provided everything we were looking for in a DJ. He took time to meet with me on several occasions just to go over timing, schedule, music choices, etc. His email responsiveness was exceptional too. Come wedding day he was on time, had everything ready to go and did a wonderful job. His music choices were great for our crowd and I can honestly say, everyone had an awesome time! He was so accommodating and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Would recommend DJ Edge to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/27/2014

DJ Edge did an amazing job at our wedding! We had the time of our lives and I know our guests also had so much fun. Our family and friends danced the entire night and raved about the songs that were played. He played a great mix of genres that appealed to everyone. DJ Edge was reliable, responsive to emails, and honored our song requests. It was a pleasure working with him.

Sent on 09/28/2014

DJ Edge did an awesome job with the music selection at our reception! It was a great mixture of oldies with music of today! We are so thankful that we didn't have to worry about anything he picked and pretty much let him play what he thought was best. My husband and I loved the music and thought he did such a great job! :)

Sent on 10/15/2014

DJ Edge from Cutting Edge Productions is our favorite vendor! We couldn't wait to write a review for him he was THAT good! From our very first email, to shaking hands with him at the end of the night at the reception...we...loved...him! Not only was he very, fairly priced, but we believe went above and beyond any expectations we had. He kept everyone on the dance floor, of ALL ages, and kept the flow of the entire reception PERFECT! His lighting was stunning in our outdoor pavilion setting, going with the music the entire time from entrance, to dinner then bumping it up as promised for end of night dancing!

This guy KNOWS HIS STUFF AND YOU CAN TRUST HIM! He listens to ALL of your ideas and preferences and does what is asked to a T. We asked his advice (a lot, lol) and not only did he offer REAL guidance through many, many years experience but also helped us with other planning for reception entrance and flow. When other vendors were beginning to fail us, he stepped up and saved the day! He was the easiest vendor to work with. We started recommending DJ Edge even before the wedding, but now we won't shut up about him. You will not regret hiring him to help you create an unforgettable wedding reception for you and your guests! We hope to work with him again for a future event and will continue to recommend him to others for all DJ services and events!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Dona · Married on 08/23/2014

We hired DJ Eddie for our wedding this past August. DJ Eddie was very accommodating and helpful. Even with the rearrangement of the schedule that day due to the rain (that we didn't plan for the greatest), DJ Eddie pulled off the event and pulled the guests to their feet. We had given a list of love songs that we liked to Eddie, from which he built off of and created a wonderful playlist that worked great with the various age groups we had at the wedding. Highly recommend DJ Eddie, great guy and very professional.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Christina · Married on 08/16/2014

DJ Edge was the best DJ! He was very responsive and helpful when planning the wedding. He was very nice and always on top of everything. The night of the wedding he was very in tune with the guest! All of my guest said it was the best wedding ever and that had to do with the DJ! He played great music and people were up dancing even before dinner was served! Everyone and I mean everyone was on the dance floor! Even my husbands 86 year old grandmother! DJ Edge is great at keeping the partying going and reading the crowd! We had such a great reception and it would not have been possible without DJ Edge! One thing that DJ Edge is great at is mixing the music from one song to the next so there is never a dull moment! If you are looking for great music and lots of dancing at your wedding he is your guy! Thanks Eddie for an unforgettable evening!

Sent on 08/27/2014
  • W

Weslea · Married on 08/10/2014

Eddie was great to work with! He was always prompt in responding to my emails, and was flexible with scheduling a meeting with him in spite of my crazy schedule. Our reception was awesome and Eddie played the perfect music to get people up and dancing until the very end of the night. We were very pleased and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 08/22/2014

George · Married on 08/02/2014

DJ Edge was awesome and had the crowd dancing at our wedding all night. He was great to work with. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/19/2014

D.J. Edge was super responsive during the planning process and was the perfect choice for our wedding reception. He listened to all of our concerns and requests and greatly exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Julia · Married on 07/05/2014

I gave DJ Edge very little input on what I wanted played for my wedding and he played awesome songs the whole night! Everyone was dancing all night long. DJ Edge was very nice and experienced and walked us through everything on the day of our wedding, we did not have to worry about anything! I would recommend DJ Edge to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

DJ Edge did an amazing job keeping everyone on the dance floor! He was very professional and knew just the right songs to play at the right time. My wedding reception went seamlessly due to his preparation, organization, and attention to detail. I would definitely recommend this DJ to others!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Tim · Married on 06/27/2014

I could not recommend DJ Edge more highly. He was incredibly willing to accommodate special requests that we had made, saying that it was our day, he wanted to help make it the way that we wanted it to be. He was quick to respond and informative in his emails. His price was extremely competitive, and for the services he provided, was well worth every penny. As soon as the music started for everyone to dance, he did not stop working, making sure that the music kept playing, and people kept dancing. I can not say enough positive things about the service we received, both prior to and during our wedding! Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2014

D. J. Edge did a great job as the d.j. at my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. He kept the music going at an appropriate pace all evening. Once the dance floor "opened ", it was filled with guests having a fun time dancing. He really made the evening about Tim and Amanda.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Eddie was great to work with and was very helpful! He provided a lot of helpful feedback when it came to picking songs and how the schedule for the evening should work. The music was great and everyone at the wedding loved him!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Heather · Married on 05/31/2014

Eddie was a great addition to our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Our guests commented how great the music was and really enjoyed his music.

Sent on 06/14/2014

DJ Edge did a fantastic job at our wedding. He played a great mix of music that everyone could enjoy. We would highly recommend his services as he is very personable and willing to go out of his way to make the event memorable. Thanks DJ Edge!!!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jodie · Married on 05/17/2014

Dj Edge was fantastic! He was very easy to work with and kept the dance floor full! My guests commented on how good he was and even asked for business cards so they could use him for their events. He made the wedding very easy for us and it was great to know that we didn't have to worry about the DJ during that stressful time. I would definitely recommend him to everyone! I wish all my vendors could have been as easy to work with!

Sent on 06/18/2014