Cutting Edge Productions Reviews

Cutting Edge Productions 5
Cutting Edge Productions 6
Cutting Edge Productions 7

Anne Marie · Married on 10/15/2016

We used DJ Edge for our wedding entertainment this month, and I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire planning process!! He made the BEST playlist and had our guests dancing the entire time. My family, friends, even the workers at the venue said it was one of the best dance parties they have ever witnessed. He also provided uplighting for us, and overall the cost of the entire package was extremely reasonable compared to most popular companies in the area. He was also always extremely responsive in emails. If you are planning a wedding or party in the Harrisburg/Lancaster area, I would HIGHLY recommend checking him out!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Sheree · Married on 10/14/2016

DJ Edge truly made our wedding night complete! From the second my husband and I spoke to him, we knew he was the one to set the part off right during our reception. He was extremely accomodating with meetings, phone calls, and emails and was always available to chat. What I loved was that I had a special request for our reception, and he was completely open and honest with me about what he has seen in the past with the types of music as compared to what we were looking for with our special day. DJ Edge kept the dance floor packed and never skipped a beat, but knew when to slow down the mood for some of our older attendants. Our photographer and DJ Edge have worked together previously and took the reception into their own hands, letting us know when things were going to happen and keeping the night flowing smoothly. My husband and I did not have to worry for one second the entire night, and were able to keep dancing as he ran the show. I would truly recommend him for any type of occassion, especially if you want a jam packed dance floor at your wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

Dj Edge is the best! He was super professional and continually went out of his way to help make our wedding day perfect. Our reception was a blast thanks to him. We could have danced all night if he kept playing! Recommended 100%!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Kerby · Married on 09/03/2016

DJ Edge provided excellent services for our wedding venue. He was very professional, well organized and prepared. In addition to providing great music to our venue, he also was a great master of ceremonies and kept everything flowing nicely so we could just focus on having a good time. I highly recommend DJ Edge!!! He is the best DJ out there period !!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Angie · Married on 08/27/2016

I can't say enough good things about DJ Edge and his assistant. They were amazing. They listened to our requests and played such great music. They were professional and super friendly. We had a backyard wedding and they fit in perfectly. All of our guests raved about the DJ. We will be recommending them to everyone we know!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Tina · Married on 08/13/2016

DJ Edge and his partner were amazing at our wedding! We got so many compliments and our guests were dancing all night. We had a lot of requests and they were highly accommodating with everything. Eddie himself is highly responsive and very personable. I would highly recommend DJ Edge's services!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jess · Married on 07/30/2016

DJ Edge was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We first experienced DJ Edge at a family members wedding and we loved all of his music he played and the different mix of music he integrated throughout the night to tailor to different crowds. After meeting with him initially, he was very experienced in playing for events and night clubs in the area. He explained that no two weddings are the same and that he plays his music off of the reactions of the crowd. He worked with us on our playlist and used most of our songs as well as worked in other types of songs to get everyone up and dancing, such as typical wedding songs or classic oldies that everyone enjoys. Believe me when I say this that our dance floor was packed with literally everyone dancing at one point! The dance floor was crowded the entire night and no one wanted to leave the floor because of all of the great music and entertainment DJ Edge provided during our entire reception. DJ Edge created a special night for us to have fun with all of our family and friends there to help us celebrate. I cannot say enough how much fun our reception was because of DJ Edge, and we will want to hire him for other events in the future.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Megan · Married on 07/09/2016

DJ Edge was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He not only selected AMAZING music to fit all interests, but he provided fantastic lighting for our reception and really set the tone for our reception with our bridal party introductions! I would highly recommend DJ Edge for weddings and other services where a DJ would be needed. Be ready to dance with DJ Edge's selections, because you will never want to leave the dance floor!!!! Thank you again, DJ Edge for making our reception so memorable!!!!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Grosh

Sent on 08/01/2016

Aaron · Married on 06/11/2016

DJ Edge was amazing for our wedding. All guest complimented on how well he did. He also made sure my wife and I were taken care of. We would definitely recommend DJ Edge to anyone for any kind of an event. I am sure we will be using him again in the future as well as others who attended our wedding. Once again thank you for all you did for us DJ Edge!

Sincerely,
    The Morey's

Sent on 06/14/2016

Bri · Married on 06/04/2016

Choosing a great DJ was very important to my now husband and I. We didn't just get a great one we got the BEST one!! DJ Edge had every single person up and dancing ALL night! The music he played was the perfect mix between old school and new hits and the transition from song to song was incredible! DJ Edge is hands down the perfect choice for a wedding DJ, he is organized, very accommodating, and so nice to work with! Any DJ needs going forward we know exactly who we will be calling! Thank you again for making our wedding night the party of a lifetime!! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/14/2016

Dj Edge went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day! He was VERY professional and made sure all of our guests got on the dance floor! Very easy to talk with and always made sure we were okay throughout the reception. We will definitely reccomend him to anyone looking for a dj!

Sent on 06/22/2016

To my husband and I music was key and we wanted to fit in the broad spectrum of people we were having at the wedding. We knew DJ Edge was good but it wasn't until we were out in the middle of the dance floor and we were looking around and realized our whole wedding was also out there too. There was not a person sitting at their table. This was a true indication that DJ Edge was making it happen. My husband and I have been at multiple weddings where there was no one up dancing and we hope for at least half of guests to be out on the dance floor but needless to say DJ Edge had the party pumping. DJ Edge was so easy to work with, very organized and kept our tight itinerary given by venue on point. Great investment. Wedding guest are reliving the night because of how much fun it was!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 04/30/2016

Eddie (DJ Edge) was a dream to work with - he was so professional and kind from start to finish! We called Eddie one evening to discuss his DJ service since we live in Virginia. He explained the whole process and the pricing. We researched a few other places, but decided on DJ Edge because of the experience so far. It was extra-nice because after we hired our wedding planner, she had worked with Eddie several times and was able to confirm our great choice! The day of the wedding he set up and sound-checked for our outdoor Ceremony (music & mic). The MC-ing was also fantastic. Our flower girl left early before the announcements, we forgot to warn them, and the improvisation was spot-on when she didn't appear ("Let's give her a hand anyways!"). Afterwards, he seamlessly moved the music indoors and kept the dance floor busy! We provided him with a few styles/genres that we generally listen to and like, but gave him the space to be creative. He was able to use our style and really personalize our reception, and most importantly he helped everyone have a great time... we highly recommend Eddie!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2016

Words do not do Edge justice! He is amazing! He has a real niche for understanding the crowd & knowing what to play at just the right time. If you're looking for a fun night/ want to get your guests on the dance floor EDGE is your guy! Our guests are still raving about our DJ he was the talk of the night!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/28/2015

DJ edge made my day so special!!! A year ago i contacted him and he got back to me super fast (i knew he was going to be my DJ i had a good feeling and love his style/music skills). DJ edge went above and beyond for me, He provided me with a gobo snowflake machine and let my friend sing 3 songs using his equipment! Im so thankful that i found you eddie, you truly nailed EVERYTHING!!! Great price, easy to get along with and he gets back to you fast and super flexible!!! THANK YOU ;)

Sent on 12/07/2015

Laurie · Married on 09/25/2015

DJ Edge was easily one of the best DJs I have ever seen. He played a great selection of music to fit what my husband and I wanted and then did some mash ups to transition between songs so there was never a pause in music. He was very professional, even despite having some issues arise with our venue. We had many compliments afterwards that we had the best DJ! I would recommend him to anybody! He is awesome!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

He did a spectacular job! I would highly recommend him for the ceremony and the reception!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Allison · Married on 09/06/2015

Eddie was great to work with! From our first conversation with Eddie where my husband Alex and Eddie bonded over their love of Nas, we knew that he would be a great DJ to work with. We were married in an outdoor ceremony at the Farm at Eagles Ridge and hired Eddie for our reception music. Last minute, we realized that we also needed a mic and speaker setup for our ceremony musicians and officiant, and Eddie agreed to come to the venue earlier than originally planned and set up all of the equipment needed. During the reception, he was great at reading the crowd and playing music accordingly and played a very good mix of genres as well as the songs we had on our must-play list. We had him play a traditional Italian folk song called the tarantella - he provided my cousin with a mic to emcee it and also looped the song a few times since all of my relatives were on the dance floor having a great time! Eddie also did a great job of queuing up different things throughout the evening while preserving an organic flow. I would highly recommend DJ Edge for your event!

Sent on 09/23/2015

DJ Edge was an amazing DJ! We used him for our cocktail hour and wedding reception. He also provided amazing uplighting for our dancing area. He was willing to play any songs we wanted and took requests from our guests. He mixes all of the songs, so there is a constant flow of music (something we were really looking for as so many DJs stop songs and wait to start the next). You also cannot beat the price and value! He is a professional. I booked him solely from seeing the great reviews on this site, so I can assure you, you can too! Thank you, DJ Edge!!!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Thomas · Married on 07/25/2015

Eddie- is a great professional dj well versed in musical tastes. He provided many tunes at our wedding that was hand picked by us and played nicely at the reception that people could talk to each other. Five star rating to Eddie!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Angela · Married on 07/12/2015

DJ Edge was great to have at our event. He was helpful in suggesting songs as ideas for certain parts of our day but he was never pushy in his suggestions. It really felt like he was out for our good and just wanted to help make our wedding whatever we wanted it to be. He was professional during the reception and got the crowd active but in a very fluid and genuine way. He played the songs we requested without any hitch and even continued later into the night than he was contracted because our transportation for guests was delayed. I am not a person that trusts easily but I would and will hire him again for any event because of his character, professionalism, and skill. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/11/2015

I would highly recommend DJ Edge/Cutting Edge Productions for your next event. My husband and I are beyond satisfied with the services we received. With DJ Edge/Cutting Edge Productions we received DJ services, lighting, and two gentlemen who helped keep the nights pace (making announcements, doing introductions, garter toss etc.) and most importantly they kept the party going! DJ Edge found all the music we requested for our ceremony and reception dances. The music for the ceremony was timed perfectly and was exactly what we wanted to set the tone. The reception music was tasteful and fit our taste perfectly! As mentioned, DJ Edge made it a priority to play the music we had requested and also to play music that others were requesting throughout the night. The music was truly the perfect blend of music allowed for all ages to enjoy themselves at our wedding reception. We could not be happier with the services provided. Cutting Edge Productions showed true flexibility (some things do not go as "scheduled") and true professionalism throughout the entire evening. They arrived early to set up (12:00 for a 3:30 ceremony) to ensure that everything was perfect...and it was!! Thank you DJ Edge and Cutting Edge Productions...you truly helped to make our day unforgettable and enjoyable!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Chad · Married on 07/04/2015

DJ Edge was awesome. We really couldn't say enough good things about him. He was professional, prompt with everything, helpful and of course the music was great! Even our other vendors commented to us about how great the DJ was that night. He's extremely accommodating and really took the time to get to know what types of music we liked. We had a special request for him (A remix of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air song) and he came up with an amazing version! We all had an amazing time dancing and I would highly highly recommend him. If you want someone who will take care of things from day 1 so you can focus on some of the other stressful things to plan, get DJ Edge. We never had to worry about the music from the moment we contacted him all the way through the wedding day.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Gabriella · Married on 07/04/2015

I can't say enough positive things about DJ Edge! He was amazing at our wedding! He made everything so stress free throughout the planning process and the wedding itself! Our guests are STILL talking about our DJ. He worked amazingly well with all our vendors to the point that multiple vendors made comments about how great he was. I would recommend DJ Edge to anyone looking for a professional and entertaining DJ. I've never danced so much in my life and all our guests had a blast too! Thank you DJ Edge for making our reception so memorable.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Lindsay · Married on 07/03/2015

DJ Edge was professional, accommodating, flexible, and kept the party going the entire night. He uses a variety of music to meet everyone's taste and kept the dance floor packed. Our guests commented several times on how great the DJ was! We would recommend DJ Edge to anyone looking for top of the line service. He was some of the best money we spent!

Sent on 07/30/2015