Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

Cutting Edge Entertainment 2
Cutting Edge Entertainment 3
Cutting Edge Entertainment 4

Jackie · Married on 11/03/2017

Richie from Cutting Edge was wonderful to work with and did a great job entertaining our guests throughout the night. He was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and walked us through everything so we knew exactly what to expect. Music selection was great and his energy kept all of our guests engaged all evening. Guests of all ages have complemented his work. We also used Cutting Edge for our photo booth and our guests loved that as well.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Steve Foltz was one of the main reasons why our wedding was as amazing as it was! Not only was Steve and the rest of Cutting Edge extremely easy to work with leading up to the event (and reasonably priced), but their great DJ-ing and event management expertise ensured our wedding was one to remember. We wanted someone who could get the party going ASAP, and Steve delivered - he had our guests up and dancing before dinner was even served! If you're looking for a DJ who listens to what you want for your wedding and executes on those desires perfectly, Steve's your man. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Antoniette · Married on 10/07/2017

I met with many dj's and selected Cutting Edge because of their great team. Brian was great and all the guests couldn't stop talking about how good the music was.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Cassie · Married on 09/29/2017

DJ Richie was THE BEST! From our first meeting he made us feel so confident in his ability to make our day special. Throughout the process, he was super responsive and checked in with us throughout our engagement. He helped to guide our music choices and was overall great. The day of our wedding, and now after, so many guests complimented the job he did. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Dan · Married on 09/01/2017

We had a great wedding thanks to Richie and his enthusiasm for his work. He made sure we were comfortable with his ideas and listened to all of our ideas as well. Richie was very responsive whenever we reached out with questions or suggestions. We keep getting compliments on how great the music selection was and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Would highly recommend Richie!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2017

Highly recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment! Our DJ/MC, Jared, was great from start to finish. He was thorough, going through our ceremony and reception before hand to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. He kept the party going with a great mix of fun and enthusiasm, keeping our guests entertained and eager to join in the dancing, which of course is exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/15/2017

Richie was so much fun to work with as our wedding DJ. I did a lot of my initial planning from a distance so I spoke with him a few times over the phone to see what type of DJ services/style he offered. He clearly loves what he does and was very easy to work with. My husband and I met with him a few weeks before our wedding to nail down all the final song choices. He gave us great suggestions when we weren't sure what to select. He also did some music edits for us (transitioning from one song to another for our entrance and cutting out one verse of a song for our father-daughter dance). Everything turned out great and the dance floor was full the whole night! Everyone had a great time dancing to the music and he was a great MC throughout as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Alex · Married on 07/08/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cutting Edge Entertainment and DJ Richie! Communication was key for my fiancé and I at the time since we were quite the distance from our venue/vendors and DJ Richie did an excellent job with that. He was very responsive with his emails and made an effort to FaceTime with us and call us when necessary. He even made the effort to drive to our venue, which he was unfamiliar with, in order to get accustom with the setup and make sure he could transition between our two rooms smoothly. He really listened to our music style/preferences, and made sure he incorporated all our requested songs into our big day! On our wedding day, he did an excellent job MCing and making sure the transitions between toasts, dinner, cake cuttings, and dancing ran smoothly. He had everyone on the dance floor dancing the night away, which is everything we hoped for! I highly recommend DJ Richie and Cutting Edge Entertainment for your wedding!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Audrey · Married on 06/30/2017

Richie was amazing!! From the first phone call to the very last song, Richie is a true professional and its clear he loves what he does! He took the time to get to know me and my fiancé's musical preferences and listened to our input. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we all had the best time! I can't tell you how many people commented on the music and citing "we sure know how to throw a party" - all thanks to Richie! Definitely recommend Richie and Cutting Edge!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

What can we say about our DJ Brian - so many amazing things! He was absolutely awesome!!!!! He kept the party going all night long and knew exactly what to play to keep people on the dance floor. He helped guide us through some of the musical choices beforehand and helped the night move along smoothly. He was there to let us know what to expect ahead of time so we were not caught of guard at all. My husband and I were so glad that Brian was our DJ and our guests have raved to us about him - he was amazing! I have had so many people tell me that this was one of the best weddings that they have been to - they just had so much fun! That is what a wedding is about and besides the venue and food - the DJ is what makes the night. Brian made ours perfect and we are so grateful to him for that!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Jon · Married on 06/16/2017

We booked them for our Wedding this past June our DJ was Richie. He was very upbeat and excited to be our DJ from the start. When it came to our wedding he was very flexible and professional. He did an amazing job with the mix of music we requested all of our guest were very impressed ! I highly recommend them!

Brad · Married on 06/10/2017

Adam Brand is an amazing DJ. He was so attentive to us and our vision for the wedding. The music was fantastic and he really knew how to respond to the environment and the crowd throughout the evening. The bride's father has some health issues that make it hard for him to get around. Adam was so accommodating and understanding and really came through with some options so that the bride could still dance with her father at her wedding. Cannot say enough nice things about Adam and everyone at Cutting Edge.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Patty · Married on 06/10/2017

DJ Richie was nothing short of amazing! Richie had the entire dance floor filled throughout the night with his music variety. We had first seen him in action at my brothers wedding and knew that he was the DJ we wanted at ours. He was able to meet with us multiple times to go over the schedule and music selection. He is very responsive and has the perfect personality for a DJ/MC! Highly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing DJ that will ensure you have a great time on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/23/2017
  • Ceci

Nadia · Married on 06/03/2017

Cutting Edge Entertainment was phenomenal for the entire process. We tried to contact several large, well known and well reviewed companies in the Philadelphia area but Richie Abrams was by the far best at answering our questions and giving us the information we wanted in a timely manor. Richie connected us to our AMAZING DJ Jared Mitchell. We are out of town by about 2.5 hours so getting into the city to meet Jared wasn't always the easiest. We facetimed for about 30 minutes just so he could get to know us a little bit better, and he worked with us to get everything organized on our schedule. He was instrumental in helping us figure out our schedule for the day of and did a great job letting us know when things like the cake cutting/first dance etc were going to happen. He timed my music absolutely perfectly for my walk down the aisle. We had requested that the music start with some older hits for our parents/grandparents and then migrate into current music to get the party started and he did exactly that! We didnt give him too many requests and let him feel the mood of the party and it was perfect. I had a friend come up to me after the wedding who asked if we had hand selected the playlist, and I wish I could have taken credit, but it was all Jared. I would definitely recommend them to anyone interested!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Jackie · Married on 05/28/2017

Cutting Edge Entertainment and DJ Richie MC'd my wedding this past weekend 5/28/17 at Radnor Valley Country Club. From the very first meeting, Richie (and the owner Craig) was very professional and organized in his plan for a flawless wedding reception. We spoke several times through the planning process to go over songs and timelines. He even went above and beyond to help me organize a personal recording to be played for my father and I to dance to. To boot, I changed our first dance song 4 days before, and Richie confirmed via text and email that all was good. He had our wedding guests dancing all night with a great mix of music, and he was an awesome MC! Cutting Edge provided lighting and a photo booth with our package, which was perfect (as we didn't want to go searching for those kind of extras separately!). We were THRILLED with our choice of Richie as our DJ and would 150% recommend his DJ services and/or Cutting Edge Entertainment to other couples in the future!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Timothy · Married on 05/26/2017

Absolutely had the best experience with cutting edge entertainment. Richie and the rest of the staff are awesome. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Nicholas · Married on 04/01/2017

Cutting Edge Entertainment just DJed my wedding on April 1st. The whole process was easy with their staff with preliminary meetings and Skype sessions to ensure they knew exactly what we wanted. There pricing is very manageable on a tight budget or you can easily expand to include more services. Their MC, Tony, kept the night lively, moving, and worked extremely well with the other vendors. They provide a DJ along with the MC so their booth is never vacant. I would highly recommend them to any future groom and bride.

Sent on 05/22/2017
  • Patti

Patti · Married on 03/26/2017

We interviewed several DJ's, but when we spoke to Richie Abrams at Cutting Edge, we knew he was our man. He was so interested in us and what would be important to our guests. We are in our 50's so with an bit older crowd we wanted someone who could span the generations, keeping the night moving and lively while relating to a few old fashioned traditions we had. Richie was awesome. He was so professional and fun, it was always about the bride and groom and our guests. His music choices were perfect and the wedding was one big dancin' machine. Even people who never dance were on the floor like crazy fools. People are still saying it was the wedding of a decade, largely because of Richie! His pacing, music choices and personal charm made him the DJ of the decade too! Thanks Richie, you are awesome!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Chris · Married on 12/17/2016

From the moment we first walked into his office, Ritchie made us feel comfortable. He asked us plenty of helpful questions and was able to help us coordinate a timeline which was great because we didn't know where to start. The entire wedding he had people in the dance floor and was extremely happy with the music selections. Would highly recommend cutting edge to any of my friends or family.

Bebe · Married on 11/04/2016

Our DJ, Richie Abrams, did a fabulous job at our wedding last month. We had a couple of planning meetings before our date, to go over timeline and song choices, and it was clear we were in good hands. The music and MCing were seamless during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We also opted for the lighting package and can't wait to see how the photos look!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Sydney · Married on 10/22/2016

From the first time we met with Richie at Cutting Edge, we knew he was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He was very responsive and helpful during the planning process, offering recommendations and tips to make our event a success.

During our wedding, Richie played the perfect mix of songs and kept all of our guests - both young and old - dancing all night long. He also went out of his way to play the music we liked, which was a special touch on our big day.

A big thank you to Richie and Cutting Edge Entertainment for making our wedding perfect.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Melody · Married on 09/24/2016

Richie and Cutting Edge Entertainment are awesome! We booked with Richie after our friends used the same company two years before, as we were impressed with their professionalism and energy. From the initial appointment, Richie was upbeat, qualified, and fun. He was open to our ideas and music choices and we had a blast choosing entrance music/cake cutting music with him during another meeting. He had some really great ideas and suggestions. Throughout the reception, Richie incorporated our requests, guest requests, and appropriate music for all age groups, which kept everybody on their feet. He also did a great job at encouraging the guys to get back on the dance floor with some Queen after enjoying the cigar bar. Not only did Richie do an amazing job at selecting and playing the music seamlessly, he assisted with playing background music for my cousin who played trumpet during the ceremony and for one song during the reception. I cannot recommend Richie enough. His high energy and fun personality were noticed by several guests, as well as his great choices in music.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

Love Richie and the people at Cutting Edge. He was fun, upbeat, and was extremely enjoyable to work with. We had a lot of last minute changes, and he just rolled with it. It was incredible. The guests were dancing, and I recieved multiple people telling me the music selection was great. I would recommend him to anyone. :)

Sent on 04/04/2012

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2016

Richie and his team did such an amazing job at our wedding! I am going to admit, when I first started wedding planning I thought that DJs didn't make a difference (WRONG) and you could just use an iPod (SO WRONG) and a whole bunch of other misconceptions about how the wedding music works (all so wrong). Richie and his team gave us so many suggestions and had ideas that I never thought of. They even helped us with our schedule...they are basically also wedding planners :) We met with Richie a few weeks before the wedding and my hubs and I were so excited after because we knew it was going to be a blast. They cover everything. From when your guests are waiting for you to walk down the aisle, to cocktail hour, to the last dance. He knows what the flow should be, what to play in the beginning of the reception and when to get the fun music started. We had THE BEST NIGHT. People were dancing and the music sounded great during all three parts of the day (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) We got compliments throughout the next few weeks telling us how they've been to weddings with terrible DJs and ours awesome (YAY). We also had more than one guest ask us for the entire playlist...Have the best wedding ever, book Cutting Edge and you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Becky · Married on 08/13/2016

I am the Mother of the Bride and was mainly in charge of the wedding planning. Little did I know how lucky I was to find Cutting Edge Entertainment. They are a first class company providing excellent, priceless, top notch service. I am taking the time to write this because I am so very thankful for how wonderfully the day went. Our DJ was Tony and he is a consummate professional. Tony got to know the bride and groom and their music selections beforehand and took care of every detail at the event so the families and wedding party could enjoy the day. The ceremony was held outdoors up a hill from the reception. Tony executed each musical element of the ceremony perfectly. It was not an easy geographic space to navigate, but they were set up and organized immediately upon their arrival. I don't think it is overstated to say that they made the wedding reception. The venue was beautiful, but it was Cutting Edge - DJ Tony - that made it a once in a lifetime memorable and joyful event. The bridal party was all in with their music and programming. It was a fantastic celebration. Thank you Cutting Edge and Tony for sharing the day and making it wonderful.

Sent on 09/13/2016