231 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

Liability Insurance (11)
Uplighting (11)
Photobooth (5)
3 Reviews for 'Marc'

Cutting Edge was great for our wedding! Marc made us feel so comfortable from the start, that the whole process was so easy. He met and gave us song suggestions and we listened to them together, which really helped us find the style that we wanted. Throughout the night, the guests raved about him! Thanks!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System

There was no question who our wedding DJ was going to be. Marc and the Cutting Edge team were a joy to work with from day one. Our first meeting was so laid back and professional at the same time - we left the office knowing our wedding was in good hands. We told Marc that we wanted a dance party and a good time for all of our guests. Ask and you shall receive! Our guests raved about what an amazing time they had dancing the night away! Marc kept the night running smoothly and on time. He worked with us on our introductions beforehand and they were so great! Our son felt so special being introduced as a wrestler, saying that Marc was "so awesome".

The uplighting Marc suggested was a beautiful touch to the reception. The room felt so cozy and intimate with the pink lights. And once the music started, the lights moved with the beat, really livening up the room.

Many of our guests have asked for our DJ's contact information and I am more than happy to forward it on. Anyone looking for a great DJ and company to deal with, should absolutely contact Cutting Edge Entertainment.

Thank you Marc and Cutting Edge for the great job and making our wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Several of my girlfriends used Cutting Edge, and of all the DJs I looked at they seemed the most attentive to my ideas and wants. My MC guy was Marc and he called us a few times after our meeting with him to go over the details, just to make sure we didn't have any changes. Not only was he a good DJ but he was a great guy. I think I felt like he was a friend by the end of the reception, and my only regret is that we didn't let him sit down and eat with us.

The music was PERFECT! The dancefloor was full, and Marc and his assistant were the best.

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/16/08, 1 Review