244 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

Liability Insurance (13)
Uplighting (12)
Photobooth (5)
2 Reviews for 'Jared'

Highly recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment! Our DJ/MC, Jared, was great from start to finish. He was thorough, going through our ceremony and reception before hand to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. He kept the party going with a great mix of fun and enthusiasm, keeping our guests entertained and eager to join in the dancing, which of course is exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Cutting Edge Entertainment was phenomenal for the entire process. We tried to contact several large, well known and well reviewed companies in the Philadelphia area but Richie Abrams was by the far best at answering our questions and giving us the information we wanted in a timely manor. Richie connected us to our AMAZING DJ Jared Mitchell. We are out of town by about 2.5 hours �so getting into the city to meet Jared wasn't always the easiest. We facetimed for about 30 minutes just so he could get to know us a little bit better, and he worked with us to get everything organized on our schedule. He was instrumental in helping us figure out our schedule for the day of and did a great job letting us know when things like the cake cutting/first dance etc were going to happen. He timed my music absolutely perfectly for my walk down the aisle. We had requested that the music start with some older hits for our parents/grandparents and then migrate into current music to get the party started and he did exactly that! We didnt give him too many requests and let him feel the mood of the party and it was perfect. I had a friend come up to me after the wedding who asked if we had hand selected the playlist, and I wish I could have taken credit, but it was all Jared. I would definitely recommend them to anyone interested!

Profile Picture Nadia, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews