cute buttons gift and paper boutique Reviews

70 | Morrisville, NC

70 Reviews for cute buttons gift and paper boutique

Tracey · Married on 05/19/2013

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Kim at Cute Buttons. We ordered the invitations, thank you notes, monogrammed cake servers and bridal tote, and wedding favors (animal shaped chocolates) from Cute Buttons. The shop has a wide selection of stationary products and Kim provided excellent professional guidance in our selections. She is very patient and allows you time to browse her merchandise. All products were received in a timely fashion and their quality was excellent.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Alison was so easy to work with. I'd been to several invitation vendors and been overwhelmed with choices. I walked into Alison's store on a whim and saw the invites I wanted on display in the back. I did not even know how to articulate what I wanted before seeing those. She was so helpful in guiding us in the custimizations we wanted and was patient with my many requests. The invites are my favorite part of all our decor!

Sent on 03/06/2013

David · Married on 03/01/2013

This place is awesome and we feel like we got great value for the money we spent. If you go there be sure to pet Tiki the cat!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Muthoni · Married on 11/10/2012

The crew at Cute Buttons, impeccably led by owner Alison Kim Perry, jump started our wonderful wedding experience with unique "Save the Dates" and gorgeous invitations. We received so many compliments and it set the tone for the kind of occasion we were putting together. The professionalism and most of all the personal approach was truly an enjoyable experience. We thank Cute Buttons for going out of its way to help us realize our vision!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Erin · Married on 10/20/2012

Allison was amazing! She was very attentive and warm. Whenever my mom or I came into the store, she immediately dropped what she was doing to help us. She provided us with all of our paper needs through the bridal shower to the wedding. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Julia · Married on 09/15/2012

I LOVED my invitations and can't tell you how many compliments we got about how beautiful the invitations were. Alison was very helpful in picking out what I had in mind and very responsive and easy to work with. Her store has lots of cute invitations for all occasions and nice gifts as well!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2012

I just got married about a month ago and if you have ever been married you know how stressful it can be. The one thing I was not stressed about were invitations, programs, table number, everything paper! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. I will never order invitations or any type of paper from anywhere else. Alison and her staff are so helpful and everything was just beautiful! I will be recommending this place to everyone I know!!

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • Mrs. Christie H~

Christie · Married on 08/11/2012

Alison at Cute Buttons was nothing short of amazing! Our invitations came out perfectly, they are absolutely beautiful and we have gotten so many compliments on them!

Sent on 07/20/2012

I loved the invitations I got from Cute Buttons! The owner is very helpful and there are so many great options. Definitely recommend for your stationary needs!

Sent on 09/10/2012
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/27/2012

Loved working with Alison at Cute Buttons! She made everything so easy and the invitations are amazing!!

Sent on 05/11/2012

christina · Married on 05/19/2012

Great place to get all your paper products!!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2012

I could not have asked for anything better. Everything turned out wonderful. The attention to detail and help when we were unsure of things was excellent. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Nga · Married on 03/10/2012

Alison was so much fun to work with. She was attentive, constantly kept me updated, was very flexible with my schedule, and made sure her vendors did everything I wanted. My paper products (invitations, menus, programs, escort cards) were beautiful! Of important note, the invitations were originally printed in the wrong color (cream instead of white). The vendor felt horribly about this and gave me a free upgrade on my programs (shimmery paper instead of matte, which was more expensive). I thought that was a really nice gesture, and everything was beautiful. It was great not having to worry about how my paper would turn out. Thank you!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Megan · Married on 09/10/2011

Alison at Cute Buttons was amazing to work with! Trying to find the perfect invites with all the options online and in stores was so stressful. As soon as I walked into Cute Buttons and met with Alison I knew I was in the right hands! From that moment on I left it up to the professionals like Alison and the others she works with to guide me in the right direction. Thank goodness I did because everything turned out picture perfect, just like I had envisioned. BIG BIG thanks to Alison and her wonderful expertise and eye for a stunning invite! We had so many compliments on them and that to me was the best way to introduce to our guests what they were about to experience at our wedding :) I also purchased from Cute Buttons the most adorable invites for our BBQ rehearsal dinner as well as personalized stationary for my bridesmaids who absolutely LOVED them! Brides who are looking for 5 stars all around don't delay, it's Alison at Cute Buttons in Cary ALL THE WAY! :)

Sent on 10/03/2011

Cecilia · Married on 09/09/2011

Alsion was patient, kind, and has the sweetest spirit. I knew the minutes she greeted me that we would work together. I was totally comfortable with her and she put me right at ease. It was a pleasant experience. I will be buying stationery and looking to see what else I can buy from Cute Buttons.

Sent on 10/02/2011
  • I

Tina · Married on 06/17/2011

We really enjoyed working with Alison at Cute Buttons! We had a bit of a challenging situation where we were having a small wedding (20 people) and were not planning on spending a lot of money on invitations but still wanted to create something beautiful...plus it was a destination wedding taking place in 6 months so these invites needed to get out right away! Alison showed us the best options for our budget and timeline, and suggested a package that covered all the bases for our destination wedding that could be ordered in small quantities and that would get to us quickly. They were a local company as well which is always a plus to me. I am clueless about what the etiquette is for weddings and invitations so Alison helped walk me through that as well. The overall experience was wonderful!

Sent on 06/22/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2011

We couldn't have asked for a better person to work with other than Allison. I would recommend her services to anyone for anything.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Kathy · Married on 05/22/2011

Absolutely amazing! The store has a huge collection and variety of different types and so many styles of invitations. There's also menu cards and programs here too! I loved how Alison would answer any questions I had and she has lots of ideas and suggestions (color, font. motifs). She's really nice and I love her cat Tiki! I definitely came back for thank you cards.

Sent on 08/06/2011

Tamika · Married on 05/01/2011

Alyson was great. She helped us to find beautiful invitations that fit within our budget. Very professional and fun to work with.

Sent on 05/09/2011

Shannon · Married on 03/19/2011

Alison was great to work with! She is very professional and you can not beat her quality of service.

Sent on 04/24/2011

Kathy · Married on 11/27/2010

Allison, was great to work with. I was working on a short time frame and she made everything easy and stress free.

Sent on 12/14/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2010

I used Cute Buttons for all my wedding paper needs and would highly recommend them to anyone! Alison was wonderful to work with! She helped me find exactly what I was looking for and made this part of wedding planning a breeze! Their products are adorable and affordable. You should definitely call Alison at Cute Buttons!!

Sent on 12/22/2010

Henry · Married on 05/29/2010

Alison gives you a lot of time to look over different invitation styles and helps you narrow down your choices in a relaxed, non-pushy, one-on-one appointment (with Tiki the Cat helping out!). She filled me in on a sale that was going on, so I got more invitations for less money. I was pleasantly surprised that my invitations came less than two weeks after ordering and she emailed me the same day that they came in. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a stress-free wedding invitation experience!

Sent on 06/10/2010

L · Married on 04/03/2010

Cute Buttons was very easy to work with. Allison knows what would look good because she has done it a million times, and I have only looked at this paper once. She was very flexible and met me at a Starbucks in a rainstorm! Great experience.

Sent on 04/12/2010

Jennifer · Married on 04/01/2010

Very helpful and fun to meet with. Alison ordered 3 sample invitations for me so everyone involved in the wedding planning could 'color match'. She was also very helpful in helping me find the proper wording, while being open to modern twists. Alison met me at the store before the normal opening time...very flexible and easy to work with...everything arrived on time. I would use Cute Buttons for invitations again!

Sent on 04/12/2010