11 Reviews for Custom Wedding Gowns by Onovian

Bride (4)
Customization (4)
Bridal Gowns (4)
11 Custom Wedding Gowns by Onovian Reviews

Ordered dress for my cousin's wedding and it is amazing. Great communication A+, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Bianka, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress came through as perfection and beautifully made. Katya is very professional and also provides the best fliexibilty to make changes when requested....totally recommend Onovian gowns!!

Profile Picture Sheila, 7/1/17, 1 Review
0.5

My daughter ordered a dress 4 months ago and still have not received it. With the wedding only 30 days away there has been numerous emails and phone calls. The response was it shipped late, it was lost in shipping and now they are making a new one. This has turned into a nightmare and at this point we feel this company is a scam! On a limited budget and no time to get a new dress this has made what was suppose to be a beautiful day into a disaster. Oh yes we have paid for the dress in full 1,000.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture sandy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I love that I was able to send in my measurements and it was made to me. However the top was a made too big and the bottom was too small. not sure if they had them mixed up. The material was quality and I did get it in a timely manner. However I was unable to send back for alterations because I was unsure i would get it in time for my wedding.

Profile Picture Missy, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Bridal Gowns

I was looking for a dress for a year in stores and online. I could not find anything that I liked. then one day I was on IG and found their page. it was still really new and I was scared at first to reach out. but then I did and I do NOT regret one minute of it. They were so professional and my dress came out amazing. They got me a sketch drew of my dress and made sure I liked it. we picked out material over messages. We designed the veil. It was the best process ever. The bright side is, that it absolutely affordable. I got and custom made dress, veil and shoes for only $1200. I defenitly recommend these girls to anyone who wants a custom made gown.

Profile Picture User7450422, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely in love with my dress! I purchased a dress of one of their collections. It's called "Onovian Diana" and it was made to measure, so it fits me just perfectly! I did not have to get any alterations, which I was very worry about, because it can cost a lot. But they actually offer to pay for alteration if one needed, but still.. Can't wait to wear it and share pictures afterwards :)

Profile Picture User6600571, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Customization

I love my dress it so beautiful . Still i am waiting for my big day whish is on may 7th 2016. And i will post a picture of my dress after my wedding

Profile Picture Tahmina, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered custom made dress with Onovian and it turned our really pretty, just like how I pictured it. The production time was about 4 weeks, they rushed it a bit for me and I was thankful for that.

Profile Picture User6536909, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so happy I decided to order my dream dress with Onovian! At first I was very worried to order custom dress online, but after discussing the process with one of their manager I felt that she knows what she is talking about and got it to the point. The fact that they are offering to send you photos of your dress making process meant a lot and I decided give it a try. And I don't regret I did. My dress turned out absolutely gorgeous and I was getting photos regularly, so I could control the process and even request some adjustments! That was the best part, the dress was half done and it felt like I wanted to change skirt silhouette and my wish was granted without questions asked! My dress was delivered in 35 days!!!! 3 weeks earlier guaranteed delivery date. That was a huge pros, because I had all the time to alter the dress if needed. Luckily that was not required and the dress fitted me perfectly.
Thanks again to Onovian and their professionalism and patience!

Profile Picture User6492158, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Customization

As a costumer, I have no words to describe how thankful I am with Marry me! They came to me through Instagram when I had no idea of what to get or where to go and made my life easy with their tons of beautiful dresses for me to choose! It was my first time getting a wedding dress, I was nervous, I was scared, but something from my heart told me that I was taking the right decision every time Ekaterina have written to me! And I was!!!! My dress was prettiest than I expected, when I looked it at the mirror I couldn't believe how beautiful I was and that couldn't be possible if I hadn't have your help guys. Now, as a marketing leader of my country, I can describe Marry me in 3 words: Quality, Customer Service, Perfection.

Profile Picture Rosmira, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience with Onovian was nothing short of amazing! Kayta worked closely with me to design my custom wedding dress, sending frequent pictures of the progress. She paid amazing attention to detail and even allowed me to completely change the skirt of my dress when it was nearly finished. She was SO so patient and professional. The end product is completely gorgeous - I can't believe I was able to custom design my own dress, made with such quality for such an amazing price tag. Highly recommend!!

View Vendor Response