22 Reviews for Custom Tahiti Travel

Honeymoons (8)
Pacific Islands (6)
Luxury Trips (2)
22 Custom Tahiti Travel Reviews

We used Custom Tahiti Travel to book our honeymoon to Tahiti & Her Islands. When booking our trip, we did a TON of research and reached out to a few different travel companies & agents. We found Custom Tahiti to be the most helpful, the most responsive and the most value for our budget. We decided to go to two differnet islands for the 10 days we were traveling - Tahaa & Bora Bora and they planned a trip of a lifetime for us, it was exactly what we wanted. The best part was, it was all within our budget. Their recommendations for these islands were spot on, every reservation they made on our behalf - from international to inter-island flights, from hotels to dinners - it was all incredibly seamless, accurate and as planned. They also included an excursion, a couples massage and other honeymoon perks that was such a nice treat. It was so refreshing to not have to worry about a thing and have everything taken care of while were there. Even prior to our trip, they sent us all the proper documentation we needed, a ton of brochures and information about traveling to Tahiti, and a new pareo & water bottle to wish us a great trip. We did have a flight delay on our way back to the states, which was entirely out of their control, however they were in touch and responsive throughout to help us understand out other arrangements. If you are thinking about Tahiti for any trip, look no further! I would use them again in a heartbeat if I ever have the privilege of going back to Tahiti.

Profile Picture Gabriella, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Pacific Islands
4.7

My husband and I used Custom Tahiti Travel to book our honeymoon. We usually book our own travel and this was our first time using a travel agent. I am glad we did as we completely underestimated the complexity of traveling to Tahiti. Plus, with all the wedding planning, we just didn't have the time to plan this trip. Several weeks before our honeymoon, Stewart called us to tell us we couldn't stay in our selected resort because they had unplanned renovations!?!?! He was able to get us into a nicer resort and better room at no additional cost. Additionally, he surprised us with champagne at sunset for our trouble :) Ha ha! Better resort, better room, and champagne for our "trouble". We loved the Sofitel Private Island and will be back. Great snorkeling and no kids. Great experience with Custom Tahiti Travel - highly recommend.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We decided when we first got engaged that we would go to Tahiti for our honeymoon. We started trying to book the trip ourselves, but just didn't have the time with everything else we had to do for the wedding. This agency was recommended by a friend who used them to help plan their anniversary trip to Bora Bora. They were excellent! They helped us decide what islands to go to (we went to Moorea and Bora Bora) and helped make the trip fit into our budget. It was an expensive trip, but so worth it. I don't think we could have done it without their help, and they were always so quick to get back to us. If you want to go to Tahiti for your honeymoon, I would recommend talking to them first!

Profile Picture Madelyn, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Pacific Islands

My fiance and I are so pleased with the service we received from Stewart, our travel agent at Custom Tahiti Travel. He helped us pick the islands and hotels we were going to stay at. We came to Custom Tahiti Travel literally knowing nothing about Tahiti. They put together a great travel package that was less then we could price it ourselves. We ended up going to the islands of Moorea and Bora Bora, staying at Intercontinental Hotels on both Islands. If I had to do it all over again, I would do the same thing and use the same travel agent!

If you are looking for a peaceful and relaxing honeymoon, Tahiti is perfect. If you want to have live music at night and places to go dancing, you should probably look at something else. We knew this going in, but we met a few couples who were a little disappointed that the evenings were pretty quiet at the resorts.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

It was a pleasure working with Custom Tahiti Travel. Jessica S. provided me a lot of options for my trip to French Polynesia, and was very detailed with her answers to my questions. Once we got there, everything was seamless and all of our transfers, excursions, and reservations were set without a single issue. We had a great time, and I would recommend Custom Tahiti Travel with no hesitation!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons

Custom Tahiti Travel was so great to work with! We worked with several other agencies, including a local one, none of them were as fast to respond as Custom Tahiti Travel. Our agent, Stewart, knew everything about Tahiti. He walked us through the islands (we picked Moorea and Bora Bora) and helped us pick out hotels. We knew nothing about Tahiti before we talked to him. We just got back from our honeymoon last week and it was so perfect, everything went so well. If you are thinking about Tahiti for your honeymoon, DO IT! Talk to Custom Tahiti Travel first.

Profile Picture User7448183, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Pacific Islands, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips

Wow! I have never had such a good experience with a travel agent as I did with Stewart at Custom Tahiti Travel. Though actually, I had never worked with a travel agent until this trip, but it was such an expensive trip that we wanted it to be perfect. He was so attentive to our questions and needs. He helped us pick out the islands we wanted and the hotels. We already had an idea of where we wanted to go, but changed a few things after talking to him and I am so glad we did! The Hilton in Moorea and St Regis in Bora Bora were true honeymoon paradise.

Every part of the trip went perfectly, We even had a great time the 2 days it rained, the bungalows we stayed in were so comfortable. We even snorkeled in the room. It was all so romantic and beautiful. Tahiti is the perfect place for a honeymoon and I highly recommend Custom Tahiti Travel if you are considering it for your honeymoon.

Profile Picture User7539876, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Pacific Islands, Honeymoons

Our honeymoon was in August, so I am a little late with my review. A friend of ours used Custom Tahiti Travel for a birthday trip they took to Tahiti a few years ago. We couldn't be happier with the service they gave us. Their pricing was excellent, they were so helpful and professional. We knew NOTHING about Tahiti when we first talked to them. They walked us through the islands and hotels, we ended up picking the Hilton Moorea and the St. Regis in Bora Bora. It was like a dream going to these places. If you are even thinking about a honeymoon to Tahiti, you should talk to them, we thought they were excellent.

Profile Picture User7414788, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Pacific Islands, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips

This review is just on the quoting, comparing, and planning part of the trip.

I've been working with Jackie and she helped me from quoting to comparing different hotel/island options to planning other details such as excursions. She has been nothing but helpful and responsive. We wanted to consider a 10-night trip in multiple islands and she recommended Moorea/Le Tahaa/Bora Bora package. Turned out to be a bit more expensive than what we initially wanted to spend on our honeymoon but we went with the more expensive hotel options. I don't think I'm booking any excursions with her since the price point seems a bit higher than if I were to book directly with the vendor but I'm sure she'll make sure they go smooth if you were to book thru them.

I'll definitely update my review once we come back from our honeymoon but I'm sure it will be amazing!
A big thanks to Jackie and the team for making this part of our honeymoon painless so far.

Profile Picture Lia, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons

Jackie was great to work with and they were all very accommodating! We got responses back in a timely manner & they were able to make some small changes as we found out that we were expecting our first child together prior to the honeymoon. We went to Bora Bora & everything that we got through their package worked out without any issues and was absolutely wonderful! What an amazing experience!!

Profile Picture User7537491, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Pacific Islands, Honeymoons

We had an incredibly amazing honeymoon! Our honeymoon could not have been more perfect! Truly a five star experience! Everything was absolutely excellent, well planned, and exceeded our expectations! We are above and beyond extremely highly satisfied! We absolutely loved everything about our honeymoon! We loved the islands we visited, as they each of them had beautiful and unique attributes and offerings! Moorea was so beautiful and fun! It was the perfect island to visit first and enjoy a stay before heading to Bora Bora. We rented a car twice exploring the island of Moorea and heading to the mountain point Belvedere, enjoying the views there and at the panoramic point on Moorea. We literally returned with thousands of photos that are cherished memories to us of an excellent once in lifetime exquisite honeymoon experience! Bora Bora was especially romantic and the best part of our honeymoon. It has always been a dream of ours to make it to this destination so being able to honeymoon in French Polynesia and experience Bora Bora was breathtaking beautiful and captivating. We worked so hard and saved for so long to make this honeymoon of ours possible. The islands more than exceeded our expectations! We utilized the hotels amenities thoroughly and got the most out of our booked excursions and activities during our honeymoon. The Lagoon Service Shark and Ray Tour was amazing! The Aqua Safari on Bora Bora was so awesome! Our romantic dinner and special amenities were excellent! Our Bora Bora Sunset Dream Photo Lagoon tour was our most favorite and memorable activity that we thoroughly enjoyed and was a perfect way to end our trip! I highly recommend all of the activities. I used the spa at both Moorea and Bora Bora for a massage, body scrub, and body wrap and it was divine! The spa location, views, offerings, treatments, staff and service were impeccable! We dined at the restaurants at the hotel and enjoyed the food, drinks, and staff were excellent!

Profile Picture Toni, 3/28/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Travel

After talking to a couple of other agencies, we booked our honeymoon with Custom Tahiti Travel and I can't say enough good things about them! They responded to all our questions and made the trip really easy for us. All the flights, transfers and details were taken care of, we just relaxed and enjoyed the trip. Tahiti is a pretty expensive place, especially Bora Bora, but it is so worth it!

Profile Picture User4851378, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

We used Custom Tahiti Travel after searching for quotes online, and we're glad we did. We worked with Jackie and she planned every detail of our trip. We had gifts waiting for us at each hotel! The only issue we had was an excursion getting cancelled while we were there, though this was not Jackie's fault at all. She was out of the office when we got back, but one of her coworkers quickly assisted us with getting a refund for the excursion. The islands were amazing, all transfers went off without a hitch and we had a honeymoon we will dream about for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture User4461704, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Travel

We could not have been happier with their services. Jackie was very responsive and resourceful that she simply made the whole honeymoon planning stress-free. I went back and forth a few times with Jackie on the hotel and room selections, every time she responded within 12 hours with a new itinerary and price quote. She really knows Tahiti in and out -- when we were debating between St. Regis and Four Seasons, Jackie gave us her insightful and personal advices on the pros and cons of each resort which are really helpful. Most importantly - when we had some personal issues that we needed an extension to cancel and reschedule the trip, Jackie did everything she could to accommodate to our situation -- Both my husband and I are really grateful for that. You won't regret by using Custom Tahiti

Profile Picture Yufan, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Custom Tahiti planned our perfect honeymoon. They were also extremely helpful while we were in the French Polynesian Islands and worked with us the entire time. Thanks Custom Tahiti for planning an unforgettable honeymoon!

Profile Picture User3481585, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

Talk to Jackie! Great honeymoon thanks to this wonderful company!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

Working with Custom Tahiti Travel was a breeze. Once my fiancé and I decided on Tahiti and after a few ‘interviews’ with some travel companies, we felt comfortable with Custom Tahiti Travel.
Our contact was Stewart Stanier. With the stress of planning a wedding, Stewart handled all logistics and gave us instant feedback on questions. He made life that much easier in very stressful times.
Travel and lodging on our honeymoon was a breeze. All flights, transfers, and boats were on time. Luggage was where it should when it should be. Without having to worry about the travel details, it made our honeymoon that much more special.
We recommend Custom Tahiti Travel for anyone looking for a smooth trip

Profile Picture Dana, 4/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

We booked our honeymoon with Custom Tahiti Travel and went to Moorea and Bora Bora. We stayed at the Hilton in both locations and loved every minute of it! Jackie did a wonderful job of making sure we were prepared for our trip and was always available to answer any question we had about the process, trip advice, reservations at restaurants, excursions, etc.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/25/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Travel

Great service. Very customized. Nice surprises along the way. Will Definitely use again

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/1/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Travel

We aren't leaving for our honeymoon until the beginning of January, but Jackie from Custom Tahiti Travel, has helped us plan and move stuff around for us with no problems. We are excited and can't wait to go on our honeymoon!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

Custom Tahiti Travel set us up with the most amazing honeymoon trip to Bora Bora. Unforgettable. First Class all the way.

Profile Picture User4323991, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Jackie Schlumper was our Travel agent. We actually never met in person because she is in Atlanta, but all the times we spoke on the phone she was very helpful and knowledgeable of Tahiti and all that it offers. She created our honeymoon package and it was just awesome. She had answers for all of our questions and she sent us all the information that we needed prior to our trip. She was awesome to work with. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/15/12, 12 Reviews