256 Reviews for Custom Photography

Prints (4)
High-Res Images (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Couldn't have found a more fun, outgoing photographer. Mike was fantastic to work with and answered my non-stop questions in email and phone call form. He was committed to making all of our photos 100% and I can't say we were disappointed in any of them. Mike was accommodating and patient with us on so many levels (more than I was with myself in wedding planning) and was more than willing to send suggestions our way on many things. He has this personality and passion for his work that just puts you at easy when he's taking his photos. We definitely recommend Custom Photography. Thank you for making our day one we can't forget even after it was over.

-The Wilsons

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Every single aspect of working with Custom Photography was out of this world. Mike was there for every little thing, from advice for picking outfits for our engagement shoot to walking us through the cake cutting on our wedding night. Our photographs have been nothing short of stunning so far (casuals, engagement shoot, etc.), and I cannot wait to see the final wedding-day product! Turn-around time has been phenomenal, and I would highly recommend Mike and Marian to any couple on their big day.

Profile Picture User7488860, Recently Married, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Mike was very easy to work with; fantastic personality for the event a definitely accommodating! Top notch work is what you will get from this team. I would highly recommend Mike and Marian to support your event.

-Joseph and Lynnelle Hayes

Profile Picture Joseph , 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing!! Extremely professional, flexible, and experts at what they do. Will recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture shiaira, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our September 14 wedding was fantastic and the wedding photography shows every detail we could imagine. Thanks to The Linetts we will always remember every tidbit of our wonderful beach wedding.

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had so much fun getting our engagement and wedding pictures taken by Marian and Mike Linett with Custom Photography, Ltd. They are professional, creative, talented, very reasonable, and so easy to work with. The pictures were sent to us almost immediately after the photo shoot and wedding. They all turned out beautifully! Each picture perfectly captured the emotion of the day! You will absolutely love your experience with them! I can't wait to use Custom Photography, Ltd. again! BEST around!

Profile Picture Aimee, 9/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Custom Photography go above and beyond to make sure your special event is done with EXCELLENCE. The professionalism you encounter from the very first meeting is the same at the close of the service. My mom chose them from a Bridal Show, both the display and their friendly and inviting personalities were awesome. my wedding was simply beautiful and i say Thank You to Custom Photography!!!!

Profile Picture Denise, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love Marian and Mike Linett of Custom photography. They were wonderful at our wedding. We had the best time and it was "The Best Day Ever"...They were very very professional, funny, a joy to be around, sweet, nice, flexible, and caring. The pictures are so beautiful and classic. We are happy and please with our choice and would do it again. We would like to thank you guys for everything. We are so blessed to have found you guys..muahhhh

Profile Picture Sharron, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Custom Photography was the crown jewel of our wedding. With three rain outs for our engagement session, Mike and Mike just said "we'll eventually hit a pretty day and we did". My wedding gown arrived late and alterations were not exactly what was expected. Same as with our engagements, The Linetts just said no problem - reschedule whenever your dress is ready." They were even able to have a bridal portrait ready for display at our reception. No matter what happened with our wedding plans, Mike and Marian always had a solution. On our wedding day, after dressing shots at my parents' home, our limo did not show, and who actually carried me to the ceremony. It was Marian because her SUV had plenty of room. Our priest had already told us that he was the best of friends with Mike and Marian because he was the one who recommended Custom Photography. Every wedding party and family image is perfect. At our reception, honestly there is a photo of every guest and every event that took place with all the important details covered. If looking for photographers that will listen and deliver, Marian and Mike who own Custom Photography should be your choice. Our photographs are beautiful, and we now have to tackle the task of deciding which images will be chosen for our wedding album.

Profile Picture Shawna, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very personable and lovely people. You get more than quality photos with Mike and Linette, you also get a level of care for your event that really means everything.

Profile Picture stephanie, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Just a few words to express our satisfaction with Custom Photography. The two of us are thrilled with everything about Mike and Marian because service was top notch, communication was on point and the finished edited images can only be described as perfection. Inspite of extreme heat and humidity on our wedding day, we all look fresh as daisies and cool as cucumbers in every image!

Profile Picture Devida, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. & Mrs. Linett are the perfect match for our wedding. We had them photograph save the date photos in the spring and we just had Mike photograph our wedding in Newport News. Great experience. Mike caught things I did not know happened. My hubby and i are pleased with the results and can assure you that you will too.

Profile Picture Nonie, 7/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike was absolutely amazing to work with! He was very responsive and stayed in touch with me before our wedding, which was such a relief since I planned our wedding from across the country. When I got to meet Mike on the day of our wedding, he was so friendly and open to any photo suggestions I had. All of our guests loved having Mike there as part of our day and we received so many compliments on him. I'm so happy we chose Mike to be our wedding photographer, and I cannot wait to see the final pictures!!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike & Marian are the best and most understanding to our wedding needs. We are both active duty military, and all total, had to switch our wedding date four times. Whenever speaking to them by phone, we always felt like the most important couple on their wedding calendar. Our many, many emails and text messages were always answered promptly usually within minutes. The true testimonial are our wedding photographs captured on a hot Friday in May. Our ceremony venue had ac problems which was quickly remedied by their suggestion of doing all family photographs at a beautiful wooded area with water in the background. The reception photographs show family and friends having the time of their lives. My Grandfather says Webster dictionary does not have enough words to describe the memories that Custom Photography delivered to us and we can hardly wait to make the choices for our wedding album.

Profile Picture geri, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike was the photographer for three friends. Everyone fell in love with him and the quality. Now I know why. Custom Photography is the best choice in Virginia Beach for any wedding including one for a shy girl like me!

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm Maggie's mom. Custom Photography was well worth the investment. Thank you Marion and Mike so much!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marian did an awesome job on on our casuals and are wedding photos we where so very pleased. She catches every angle, we where sitting down the other day and having a good chuckle over a few she took, really caught the moment. I would highly recommend their company. Thank you again.

Profile Picture melissa, 4/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints

Mr. Linett is an excellent photographer! He is very attentive, witty, and adds a personal touch that you can see being expressed with each photo taken! We love him and we we recommend him to anybody requiring pictures of an event.

Profile Picture Frank, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Do it! They were friendly, professional, punctual and they got me exactly what I wanted. Our event was a wedding and baptism. The priest called Marian up to the front to take photos and that provided great lighting with the huge window. She was even able to maneuver around all our junk and the crazy colored room where I was getting ready.

Profile Picture Kara, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our weekday beach ceremony was on a rainy, rainy day in Nags Head, North Carolina. The Linetts were most accommodating with making sure we had beautiful memories. Our ceremony time had to be juggled between thunder storms which also gave us very dramatic skies in our beach pictures. With only maid of honor and best man in our wedding party and six relatives in attendance, we all made mad dashes in and out of the rain. After ceremony and beach pictures, Mike and Marian suggested going back to their Kill Devil Hills home based photography studio where we posed for portraits using a beautiful hand painted beach scene which their daughter in law had created. There are not enough words to describe how happy we are with our wedding pictures.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Custom Photography was one of the best choices made for our January 2017 wedding. Since we are both elementary educators, our students surprised us with a special presentation during the beginning of our reception. Some of our fellow school friends had also chosen The Linetts to capture their weddings in years past and made prior contact with Marian so she would be ready for the students songs and skits which were a real delight to the two of us as well as our reception guests. Plan was for the two of us to be involved in a portrait session with a couple of late family members, and the minute we can back in, our students were awaiting us and ready to entertain. What a delight it was, and Marian captured the expressions of each smiling child's face that mean so much to the two of us. With our wedding images were quickly in our hands, and we are now faced with the task of making selections for our wedding album. Very, very pleased with Custom Photography.

Profile Picture Eve, 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The two of us and our families are thrilled with our wedding pictures. Even though it was December we still had a chance for beautiful outside pictures. Memories that will be cherished for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Marian Linett are the BEST!!! They were so friendly, responsive to our needs, and had a great time working with them on our wedding. Would highly recommend anyone using them. They were the photographers for our friends wedding over twenty years ago. This shows they are stable, reliable, reasonable in price and the quality of the photos were gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Please consider them for your wedding. You really could not ask for a more professional, fun loving and responsible couple to assist you on your special day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would give them 10 stars if I could.

Profile Picture Beth, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great things to say about our Custom Photography experience. Our wedding was planned in a whirlwind two week period due to family illness. The only thing we really had was each other. Mike and Marian were a delight to work with and assisted us in just about everything from locating a Sunday venue, an officiant and flowers. Photographs were of the utmost importance to us and we will forever treasure the pictures of our Great Grandfather who was able to be at our wedding. We honestly believe the joy of our wedding and reception helped bring him safely through all the medical procedures that followed.

Profile Picture Shauna, 11/6/16, 1 Review