Custom Las Vegas Weddings Reviews

Custom Las Vegas Weddings 5
Custom Las Vegas Weddings 6
Custom Las Vegas Weddings 7

Loida · Married on 11/11/2015

Well first it was so frustrating trying to plan ceremony, when you have never been in Vegas! I talked to alot of different Chapels and they were not even the least bit Professional. But Julie made me feel at ease with all the planning! She was very pleasant to talk to and listen to every detail that I wanted! She was very professional and I absolutely loved everything about our ceremony! I have no complaints at all whatsoever!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Loida, Thank you kindly for leaving this wonderful feedback. I really enjoyed helping you plan your wedding package. I am very pleased you loved the photos and our service. it was a joy serving you both. I affirm you have a lifetime of happiness together.

Kristen and Ron · Married on 11/04/2015

My husband and I would like to thank Reverend Julie Nourish for providing us with a beautiful ceremony in front of the Bellagio Fountains. She was very easy to work with, provided information in a most timely fashion and was so very nice! She knows her stuff because of her experience so don't be afraid to ask any questions! Reverend Julie was personable and pleasant and patient. She made this exciting experience for us that much more enjoyable because of her professionalism. We would highly recommend her to anyone considering a Las Vegas wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2015

Julie is amazing and was so helpful. I would def. recommend her services. I never got to meet her, but she made sure everyone and everything fell smoothly into place. My wedding was amazing!!! All the people she hired to be there for me were prompt and amazing!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Sherika · Married on 09/28/2014

Julie was recruited the week of my wedding because my original officiant had to back out. She was available and worked quickly and perfectly and was quite affordable. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello Sherika, Thank you for your feedback! It was such an honor to be able to be the one who married you and Jerman. You make a lovely couple. I know you will be very happy together and I wish you all the best in life.

Rev. Nourish was excellent to work with. Very personal and professional! On the day of the wedding she arrived early and was prepared. The flowers I had ordered arrived early and were perfect!! Overall I was very impressed and I would totally recommend her to anyone getting married in Las Vegas!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Rev. Julie was amazing! She was so kind and patient. .. even when a wardrobe malfunction caused us to be late. She picked the perfect spot to officiate our ceremony, allowing us to include everything we desired, resulting in an even more perfect ceremony than we could have dreamed! We will be forever great full to her!

Sent on 04/17/2014

James · Married on 03/28/2014

As with many couples, we wanted our ceremony to be very special for us so that we could look back and remember how lovely it was. We spoke with many Officiants to try to find someone who would care enough to help make our day extra special for us and not just perform the ceremony and move on to the next one. We ended up choosing Rev Julie Nourish for our wedding ceremony and I must say that I don't think we could have chosen a better Officiant to help us with our wedding. Julie was very professional and took the time to give us some suggestions and just by her demeanor and her actions you could tell she really cared. She gave us important feedback which led to everything turning out fantastic! Even at the rehearsal ceremony, the DJ(which just so happened to be there) made comments to me that she really knew what she was doing and that she was very professional. If we had to do it all over again, we would certainly choose Rev Julie Nourish again in an instant! Thank you Julie for helping us with our wedding and God bless you always!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much James for your thoughtful and heartfelt words. It was truly a joy to be involved with you through the whole process. During the ceremony your words and emotions during the wine box ceremony were so touching and expressed the deep love that you both share. I can't express how much of an honor it is to witness and be involved in such love. I hope to stay connected. Keep in touch and God Bless you both as well!

Julie was fantastic! She really came through for us on a very tight time frame with a bit of an unusual wedding ceremony.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Rev. Julie was absolutely amazing! Within the span of a week, we were able to decide on a wedding location, contact her and set the whole thing up. She was extremely flexible and met us exactly where we wanted to have the ceremony. For a very fair price, our day was just the way we wanted it...simple, special, and memorable. I would highly recommend Julie for anyone wanting an experience they will never forget!

P.S. - For those not sure about going through this company (as there are many in Vegas to choose from), I wouldn't have changed a thing. You can absolutely trust Julie to make your day :)

Sent on 12/21/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Dear Megan and Kurt, I found the love you both demonstrate for one another to be amazing. It was indeed my joy to witness and celebrate that love by joining your lives in marriage. I am thrilled you enjoyed the experience and the pictures. Happy Holiday and New Year to you both.

Warmest regards,
    Rev. Julie
  • User3721963 · 2+ years ago

Before we choose "Ceremony of Remember" we spend a lot of time to find the right one service for us to remember the very important moment of our life it means : quality , flexibility , professionalism , value and we get all of this from Ceremony of Remember.
    If you looking for something really good one you can choose "Ceremony of Remember"

Sent on 12/07/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Peter and Teresa, It was my honor to be asked to be a part of your special moment. It was obvious how much you love one another and truly a joy to meet you both and witness your love. Thank you for allowing me to serve you and be a part of your special day. Here's to a an eternity of happiness.

Lavanda · Married on 11/25/2013

We highly recommend Rev. Julie for officiant. She went above and beyond all expectations! The flowers we ordered through her were beautiful. We couldn't ask for a better service! Thanks Rev. Julie, you're awesome!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lavanda and Sean! It was truly wonderful to officiate your wedding and get to meet your family as well. I also thought the flowers turned out to be gorgeous. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and prosperity.

James · Married on 11/09/2013

Choosing the right minister to oversee such a momentous occasion can be a difficult one. My fiance (now wife) and I had spent a great deal of time reading reviews and placing phone calls to ensure that our special day would be perfect. From the very first phone call with Julie she not only put our minds at ease, but made suggestions and recommendations based on her expertise that not only eased the process, but enhanced the experience! Our wedding was an amazing day that we will never forget! Thanks again Julie!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello James and Charlotte, Thank you for your kind words and accolades. You both are so in love and that was apparent. It was such a wonderful experience to be involved in your special moment. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of it. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and prosperity.

Renee · Married on 11/02/2013

I was a bit nervous arranging a wedding so far away. I had to do everything by phone and online. Julie was very helpful and understanding. She took care of the flowers for me, and was patient when kept changing my mind. My husband and I were very happy with the ceremony and services she provided. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Lily · Married on 10/12/2013

Reverend Nourish married us. She was so professional and graceful. Everyone at the wedding had many compliments. So happy we went with her!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello Lily and Varun, It was such a beautiful wedding and you were stunning. The West at Lake Las Vegas is a beautiful backdrop for any wedding. What an honor it was to perform your wedding and be a part of such a meaningful part of your lives. Your family was so nice. Once again, thank you and I wish you a lifetime of happiness, love and prosperity.

• DnE2013VR

DeAnne · Married on 08/08/2013

Rev. Julie performed our Vow Renewal and delivered an incredibly heartfelt and personalized ceremony. She worked with me for months over the phone to help me on the ceremony to make sure it reflected exactly what we wanted and was always available. My husband was very pleased with her service as well as our guests, who told me how moving they thought it was.
    She also had excellent referrals to other vendors which saved me time and money. I highly recommend her to anyone getting married in Las Vegas!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello DeAnne, Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to serve you and get to know you through the time we spent preparing as well. It was even more enjoyable to finally meet you and Eric and be a part of such a special moment in your lives. I affirm you continue to have a lifetime of precious memories and happiness together.

Leann · Married on 07/10/2013

Rev. Julie Nourish officiated out ceremony on July 10, 2013. Everything turned out great and the process of writing our vows was easy with her help. I would recommend Rev. Julie Nourish, and appreciated her professionalism during our ceremony.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback and thoughtfulness. It was wonderful to meet and serve you both. I wish you a lifetime of beautiful memories and happiness.

Valerie · Married on 06/08/2013

Rev. Julie was an absolute joy to work with! I planned the entire wedding from Colorado, so I was a bit nervous and anxious to know how everything would go without meeting Julie face to face. I could tell by her quick follow-up after my initial inquiry that she'd be a good fit for us! I'm extremely detailed, and so is she! We had an initial phone discussion a few months prior to the wedding to discuss venues and general wedding info. From there, I emailed back and forth with Julie probably 20 times, and each time she got back to me within an hour or at the most, a few hours (I prefer email versus phone calls).
    Rev. Julie guided us through the online marriage application, helped me track down a contact for the venue, and figuratively "held our hand" through the entire process.
    Rev. Julie made sure we were aware of every detail of the service, and complied with any and all changes we wanted made. She is a true professional! I was pleasantly surprised when Rev. Julie asked that we call her when we arrived in Las Vegas. When I made the call, she was so happy to hear from us and said how excited she was to finally meet us the following day on our wedding. It's always fun to work with someone who is just as excited as I was about the wedding!
    Our wedding day went absolutely perfectly! Rev. Julie's ceremony was just how she had described it, and her words were very thoughtful. Afterword, she gave us all the appropriate documents and made sure we understood what we needed to do in regard to obtaining the certified marriage certificate.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Rev. Julie for anyone looking for marriage services in Las Vegas!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello Valerie, Wow. Thank you for the kind and thoughtful words! I did truly have a terrific time, even though it was a bit hot. You two make a beautiful couple too. It was my pleasure to be your officiant and help you plan your special day. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Angela · Married on 05/11/2013

It was just me, my husband and a few friends. We had no desire to spend $4,000+ on a wedding chapel in the MGM Grand where we were staying. I wanted something small, intimate and special. Reverend Julie came to our room, we walked down the hall and got married on the 22nd floor of the MGM Grand in the atrium. She was extremely flexible, her price was more than reasonable ($249.00 w/photos) and her ceremony was priceless. I'M MARRIED NOW and Reverend Julie did it in under 15 minutes (entire ceremony). She was and is an awesome find. I highly recommend her for the smallest of ceremonies to the grandest of them all. She is a super lady. You will enjoy her!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you kindly Angela! I thought you both had a beautiful love for each other. It was apparent that you were meant to be together. I really enjoyed meeting you and your friends and wish you all the best of everything in your journey together!

Deanna · Married on 03/24/2013

Reverend Julie was wonderful to work with from the planning stage until the ceremony. She kept in contact and let us give input into the ceremony. The ceremony itself was absoltely beautiful and brought me to tears. She will go where you want and made the ceremony personal and meaningful. So glad we had her bless our special day.

Deanna and Matt

Sent on 03/29/2013

Tobias · Married on 03/22/2013

I can´t really say anything else than what other people say about Julie. She is truly amazing.
    From the first contact my "now" wife and me felt comfortable and knew we are in good hands. We wanted a nice but simple ceremony at a park with family and friends. As usual people were late and we got a bit nervous but Julie was more than patient and calmed our nerves ;) We all know that weddings in Vegas are a huge business and mostly far away from being romantic and special when you get the wrong service. Julie is the complete opposite. She made us feel really special. Her ceremony was wonderful and it was not that easy to keep the eyes dry ;)
    We haven´t seen our photos yet but hey, our wedding was a few days ago!!! What we can say about the photographer is that he was really professional and super nice. I don´t like photos of myself because I think I look like a fool on them. He took away my worries and made me forget about his camera. He was all over the place, everywhere and nowhere. The only times I noticed him was for the posed photos. Can´t wait to see the photos.

Over all... We couldn´t have asked for more. A "Ceremony to Remember" made our day definitely a day to remember!!!! If I could I would give 100 stars.

Esmeralda & Tobi

Sent on 03/26/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Tobias. We appreciate your kind and gracious review! It is always a pleasure to be a part of something so special. You have a unique love that I know will last a lifetime. It was such a pleasure to meet your family. They are so nice. Your photos are on the way soon and will be uploaded to the gallery shortly. Have a blessed life together and think of us again for your many renewals :)

Rev. Nourish

Julie is amazing! She helped plan and made sure everything went perfectly from start to finish! She calmed my nerves and looked after the all the details. This was great since my focus was on so many other things. Dale was our photographer she suggested, he also went above and beyond to get great pictures and keep things running smoothly. Perfect day! I highly suggest using "A Ceremony To Remember"

Mary Ann Wick

Sent on 12/21/2012

If you are looking to have a perfect wedding ceremony in Las Vegas or its vicinity, look no further! Reverend Julie Nourish made our wedding experience exactly what it should be: joyous, intimate, spiritual and perfect! She is very reachable and responsive, and flexible in terms of the ceremony. We asked for traditional non-denominational ceremony and she read us really beautiful vows. She is flexible in terms of locations and knows a lot of beautiful places around Las Vegas as well as on the Strip. We specifically asked for a location by the lake and she found a beautiful quiet park with a lake. Our friends wanted to get married on the Strip and she found them a location by the Caesar's Palace fountains that's very central and beautiful but is hidden from the noise of the Strip.

A very convenient part of working with Julie is that you won't have to look for a photographer. The photographer she is working with, is great! He is also very easy going and accommodating. He took many great pictures with a balanced variety of portraits vs. full-length photos with backdrop of beautiful landscapes. We had a last minute request for him to take the video of the ceremony with our IPhone and he did an amazing job, closing up on us when needed and moving around to make the video more dynamic.

Both Julie and the photographer have a very calming and unimposing presence, but at the same time they are very happy to help and accommodate where possible. I would highly recommend the services of The Ceremony To Remember!!!

Sent on 11/29/2012

michael · Married on 11/17/2012

On the biggest day of my life, I couldn't of asked for a better ceremony than what Julie Nourish provided. Julie made the ceremony seem like we rehersed the event for hours...However, Julie only required a few minutes on the phone with Nicole and I to present the perfect wedding. The value and the ease of scheduling was outstanding.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Michael, It was wonderful to meet you both and your family and friends. What a lovely and memorable day at the Lake. I was indeed honored to have been chosen to be such a special part of your celebration and ongoing love for one another. I wish you all the best life has to offer you. God Bless you.

Paula&Garry · Married on 08/10/2012

Hi Reverend Julie, this was an amazing service that you provided myself and Garry my husband :)

You went above and beyond anything I could of expected, my family were so pleased to be able to watch the wedding all thanks to your quick thinking and thoughtfulness

The flowers you arranged were what I had in mind and the colors amazing and made me smile the next day they made me have a little cry!

And Deborah who you arranged to do my Hair and Make up made me look like a princess and was a true TV make over.

Amazing Value 5 stars
    Professionalism was top class

The Reverend even called the night before to check all was going well and made many calls in between from date of booking to check our progress.

The value and service was the best I have ever received from a online company actually ever to be honest

To any English brides and grooms considering heading of to Las Vegas this is the company to do it with, they make it all so simple

This company comes so highly recommended

They will make your wedding day amazing for sure!!!!

PS The photographer made us feel like film stars for the whole time we were with him :)

Sent on 08/21/2012

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Dear Paula and Dave, Thank you so much for your kind review and sentiments. We enjoyed every minute of it and couldn't be happier that you were satisfied with everything. It was especially important that you felt at home and your family and friends were able to be a part of it too. We wish you the best of everything life has to offer and a lifetime of happiness. All the best!

• Q

Quinn · Married on 07/09/2012

We had the perfect wedding day thanks to Reverend Julie Nourish and "Ceremony to Remember"!! When I began planning a July Las Vegas wedding in March from Pennsylvania my first step was to google "Red Rock Canyon weddings." Several companies came up and it was scary and overwhelming trying to figure out who to choose!! So many sound so similar and give competitive pricing and packages. After contacting "Ceremony to Remember" via phone Reverend Nourish answered the phone. She was professional and friendly and I knew right away I could trust her with our big day. She answered countless emails and phone calls over the next several weeks and I immediately realized I didn't have anything to worry about because she handled everything! It was so simple just like I had hoped! Every time I needed a suggestion (like hotel room hair, tux rental, gown pressing services) Julie was able to recommend someone in the area for me to call. It was perfect because I didn't know who to choose being so far away!

Our wedding was private so it was just me and my fiance coming to Vegas so I was nervous but Julie insured me that the photographer (Keith Kaplan-- absolutely fabulous!!!!) would be our witness and also our driver. He picked us up at our hotel the morning of the wedding, drove us to the most perfect spot selected by him and Julie, and we met Julie there. She signed our paperwork and held the ceremony. It was absolutely perfect. She had the vows we discussed back and forth over email and then we spent the next 4 plus hours with Keith doing pictures all throughout Red Rock Canyon and other spots Keith recommended on the strip. Julie made all the arrangements with Keith so I didn't have to plan anything or even contact him. It was so easy and so perfect. I was skeptical about feeling like just another customer planning a wedding this way but it was anything but! I felt like I was Julie's only customer throughout the whole process. I felt the same way with Keith-- despite having a ton of weddings recently he was so full of energy and excitement all day and we were his only priority! We got a link to our pictures within 2 days and could view them before we even left Las Vegas! Keith's warm personality made us feel so comfortable, which really shows in our amazing pictures. "Ceremony to Remember" is honestly the best package and I am so thankful we found them for our perfect day!!!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Quinn, Thank you very much for your kind review. It was an honor to serve you and meet you both and help you sort through all the details for a perfect wedding day. I am so pleased that we made it enjoyable and stress free for you. That is our complete goal for everyone. I wish you all the best of happiness and joy in your life together. Keep in touch with us please!