Custom Las Vegas Weddings Reviews

151 | Las Vegas, NV

151 Reviews for Custom Las Vegas Weddings

Tejal · Married on 09/20/2016

Rev Nourish is great. She always replied to emails almost immediately. She gave us an excellent deal for the ceremony and photos. On the day itself she made me as a bride feel very comfortable and made the day extra special. That was the best day of my life. Thank you Rev Nourish you are the best!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Tejal and Aanand, you were so great to work with and I thought you were so thoughtful and kind. I really enjoyed serving you both. It was terrific to see your happiness and excitement. I am so happy you enjoyed it and loved the package, ceremony and photos. I wish you all the best and thank you very much for your kind review!

Jes · Married on 09/17/2016

Give yourself more than two months to plan.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/06/2016

Julie took great pride in making sure our ceremony was special and unique to us. She offered suggestions to customize our ceremony and make it flawless. She went above and beyond for our day and we are so grateful. We highly recommend Julie for your wedding services!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Melissa, it was such a wonderful experience to get to know you and be a part of your ceremony and lives on such a special day. It was great to meet your friends and family too. I love that you connected with me on social media and are staying in touch too. Thanks again.

Laurie · Married on 07/06/2016

Julie was a great help in trying to coordinate this ceremony from a distance. She offered suggestions to make our experience personal and genuine. She truly loves what she does and that comes through in her delivery of services. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hi Laurie, It was a great honor to be involved in your ceremony and help you make it special. You are a darling couple and I'm so glad we connected and I had the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day. Thanks again.

Meredith · Married on 06/13/2016

Rev. Julie Nourish made our wedding day perfect! She was on time and very organized. I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Meredith, you make such an adorable couple. It was really refreshing to preside over your services at the Pahrump winery. The ceremony we put together was very fitting and precious. Thanks for connecting with me on social media so we can stay in touch too. I wish you both all the best of what life has to offer. Thank you for choosing my services.

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot even begin to describe how perfect Rev. Julie Nourish made our day. She performed our ceremony exactly how we wanted it and went above and beyond to make sure my bouquet was delivered to my hotel and that my photographer captured every special moment. I couldnt have imagined it to go any better. On friday oct 28 I married the love of my life and i will be forever indebted to julie for making it nothing less then amazing!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Dear Amanda, It was such a joy to be chosen to be a part of your special moment and preside over your wedding. I am thrilled you love the photos we took too. May you both experience a lifetime of happiness and more. I hope our paths cross again sometime in the future too.

Lorrie · Married on 05/13/2016

My Wedding was perfect. Simple yet memorable. Rev. Julie was so nice and helpful. She always kept in touch with me and answered all of my questions. She is an amazing woman. I highly recommend her. It is hard to plan a ceremony from miles away but she is very organized and knows her business. Thank you Rev. Nourish. I'll never forget my perfect day.

We selected the ceremony and photo tour. Her photographer is very talented and my pictures were awesome!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you kindly, Lorrie. It was such a pleasure to meet you and be a part of your special moment here in Las Vegas. After the challenges you have been through, I felt it was such an honor to be involved and make it very special for you. I'm so thrilled you liked the photos and I hope you felt like a star with the services we gave you. Please stay in touch with me on Facebook too.

Loida · Married on 11/11/2015

Well first it was so frustrating trying to plan ceremony, when you have never been in Vegas! I talked to alot of different Chapels and they were not even the least bit Professional. But Julie made me feel at ease with all the planning! She was very pleasant to talk to and listen to every detail that I wanted! She was very professional and I absolutely loved everything about our ceremony! I have no complaints at all whatsoever!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Loida, Thank you kindly for leaving this wonderful feedback. I really enjoyed helping you plan your wedding package. I am very pleased you loved the photos and our service. it was a joy serving you both. I affirm you have a lifetime of happiness together.

Kristen A. · Married on 11/04/2015

My husband and I would like to thank Reverend Julie Nourish for providing us with a beautiful ceremony in front of the Bellagio Fountains. She was very easy to work with, provided information in a most timely fashion and was so very nice! She knows her stuff because of her experience so don't be afraid to ask any questions! Reverend Julie was personable and pleasant and patient. She made this exciting experience for us that much more enjoyable because of her professionalism. We would highly recommend her to anyone considering a Las Vegas wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2015

Julie is amazing and was so helpful. I would def. recommend her services. I never got to meet her, but she made sure everyone and everything fell smoothly into place. My wedding was amazing!!! All the people she hired to be there for me were prompt and amazing!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Sherika · Married on 09/28/2014

Julie was recruited the week of my wedding because my original officiant had to back out. She was available and worked quickly and perfectly and was quite affordable. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello Sherika, Thank you for your feedback! It was such an honor to be able to be the one who married you and Jerman. You make a lovely couple. I know you will be very happy together and I wish you all the best in life.

Rev. Nourish was excellent to work with. Very personal and professional! On the day of the wedding she arrived early and was prepared. The flowers I had ordered arrived early and were perfect!! Overall I was very impressed and I would totally recommend her to anyone getting married in Las Vegas!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Rev. Julie was amazing! She was so kind and patient. .. even when a wardrobe malfunction caused us to be late. She picked the perfect spot to officiate our ceremony, allowing us to include everything we desired, resulting in an even more perfect ceremony than we could have dreamed! We will be forever great full to her!

Sent on 04/17/2014

James · Married on 03/28/2014

As with many couples, we wanted our ceremony to be very special for us so that we could look back and remember how lovely it was. We spoke with many Officiants to try to find someone who would care enough to help make our day extra special for us and not just perform the ceremony and move on to the next one. We ended up choosing Rev Julie Nourish for our wedding ceremony and I must say that I don't think we could have chosen a better Officiant to help us with our wedding. Julie was very professional and took the time to give us some suggestions and just by her demeanor and her actions you could tell she really cared. She gave us important feedback which led to everything turning out fantastic! Even at the rehearsal ceremony, the DJ(which just so happened to be there) made comments to me that she really knew what she was doing and that she was very professional. If we had to do it all over again, we would certainly choose Rev Julie Nourish again in an instant! Thank you Julie for helping us with our wedding and God bless you always!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much James for your thoughtful and heartfelt words. It was truly a joy to be involved with you through the whole process. During the ceremony your words and emotions during the wine box ceremony were so touching and expressed the deep love that you both share. I can't express how much of an honor it is to witness and be involved in such love. I hope to stay connected. Keep in touch and God Bless you both as well!

Julie was fantastic! She really came through for us on a very tight time frame with a bit of an unusual wedding ceremony.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Rev. Julie was absolutely amazing! Within the span of a week, we were able to decide on a wedding location, contact her and set the whole thing up. She was extremely flexible and met us exactly where we wanted to have the ceremony. For a very fair price, our day was just the way we wanted it...simple, special, and memorable. I would highly recommend Julie for anyone wanting an experience they will never forget!

P.S. - For those not sure about going through this company (as there are many in Vegas to choose from), I wouldn't have changed a thing. You can absolutely trust Julie to make your day :)

Sent on 12/21/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Dear Megan and Kurt, I found the love you both demonstrate for one another to be amazing. It was indeed my joy to witness and celebrate that love by joining your lives in marriage. I am thrilled you enjoyed the experience and the pictures. Happy Holiday and New Year to you both.

Warmest regards,
    Rev. Julie
  • User3721963 · 2+ years ago

Before we choose "Ceremony of Remember" we spend a lot of time to find the right one service for us to remember the very important moment of our life it means : quality , flexibility , professionalism , value and we get all of this from Ceremony of Remember.
    If you looking for something really good one you can choose "Ceremony of Remember"

Sent on 12/07/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Peter and Teresa, It was my honor to be asked to be a part of your special moment. It was obvious how much you love one another and truly a joy to meet you both and witness your love. Thank you for allowing me to serve you and be a part of your special day. Here's to a an eternity of happiness.

Rev. Nourish

Lavanda · Married on 11/25/2013

We highly recommend Rev. Julie for officiant. She went above and beyond all expectations! The flowers we ordered through her were beautiful. We couldn't ask for a better service! Thanks Rev. Julie, you're awesome!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lavanda and Sean! It was truly wonderful to officiate your wedding and get to meet your family as well. I also thought the flowers turned out to be gorgeous. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and prosperity.

James · Married on 11/09/2013

Choosing the right minister to oversee such a momentous occasion can be a difficult one. My fiance (now wife) and I had spent a great deal of time reading reviews and placing phone calls to ensure that our special day would be perfect. From the very first phone call with Julie she not only put our minds at ease, but made suggestions and recommendations based on her expertise that not only eased the process, but enhanced the experience! Our wedding was an amazing day that we will never forget! Thanks again Julie!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello James and Charlotte, Thank you for your kind words and accolades. You both are so in love and that was apparent. It was such a wonderful experience to be involved in your special moment. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of it. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and prosperity.

Renee · Married on 11/02/2013

I was a bit nervous arranging a wedding so far away. I had to do everything by phone and online. Julie was very helpful and understanding. She took care of the flowers for me, and was patient when kept changing my mind. My husband and I were very happy with the ceremony and services she provided. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Lily · Married on 10/12/2013

Reverend Nourish married us. She was so professional and graceful. Everyone at the wedding had many compliments. So happy we went with her!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello Lily and Varun, It was such a beautiful wedding and you were stunning. The West at Lake Las Vegas is a beautiful backdrop for any wedding. What an honor it was to perform your wedding and be a part of such a meaningful part of your lives. Your family was so nice. Once again, thank you and I wish you a lifetime of happiness, love and prosperity.

• DnE2013VR

Deanne · Married on 08/08/2013

Rev. Julie performed our Vow Renewal and delivered an incredibly heartfelt and personalized ceremony. She worked with me for months over the phone to help me on the ceremony to make sure it reflected exactly what we wanted and was always available. My husband was very pleased with her service as well as our guests, who told me how moving they thought it was.
    She also had excellent referrals to other vendors which saved me time and money. I highly recommend her to anyone getting married in Las Vegas!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello DeAnne, Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to serve you and get to know you through the time we spent preparing as well. It was even more enjoyable to finally meet you and Eric and be a part of such a special moment in your lives. I affirm you continue to have a lifetime of precious memories and happiness together.

Leann · Married on 07/10/2013

Rev. Julie Nourish officiated out ceremony on July 10, 2013. Everything turned out great and the process of writing our vows was easy with her help. I would recommend Rev. Julie Nourish, and appreciated her professionalism during our ceremony.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback and thoughtfulness. It was wonderful to meet and serve you both. I wish you a lifetime of beautiful memories and happiness.

Valerie · Married on 06/08/2013

Rev. Julie was an absolute joy to work with! I planned the entire wedding from Colorado, so I was a bit nervous and anxious to know how everything would go without meeting Julie face to face. I could tell by her quick follow-up after my initial inquiry that she'd be a good fit for us! I'm extremely detailed, and so is she! We had an initial phone discussion a few months prior to the wedding to discuss venues and general wedding info. From there, I emailed back and forth with Julie probably 20 times, and each time she got back to me within an hour or at the most, a few hours (I prefer email versus phone calls).
    Rev. Julie guided us through the online marriage application, helped me track down a contact for the venue, and figuratively "held our hand" through the entire process.
    Rev. Julie made sure we were aware of every detail of the service, and complied with any and all changes we wanted made. She is a true professional! I was pleasantly surprised when Rev. Julie asked that we call her when we arrived in Las Vegas. When I made the call, she was so happy to hear from us and said how excited she was to finally meet us the following day on our wedding. It's always fun to work with someone who is just as excited as I was about the wedding!
    Our wedding day went absolutely perfectly! Rev. Julie's ceremony was just how she had described it, and her words were very thoughtful. Afterword, she gave us all the appropriate documents and made sure we understood what we needed to do in regard to obtaining the certified marriage certificate.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Rev. Julie for anyone looking for marriage services in Las Vegas!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello Valerie, Wow. Thank you for the kind and thoughtful words! I did truly have a terrific time, even though it was a bit hot. You two make a beautiful couple too. It was my pleasure to be your officiant and help you plan your special day. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Angela · Married on 05/11/2013

It was just me, my husband and a few friends. We had no desire to spend $4,000+ on a wedding chapel in the MGM Grand where we were staying. I wanted something small, intimate and special. Reverend Julie came to our room, we walked down the hall and got married on the 22nd floor of the MGM Grand in the atrium. She was extremely flexible, her price was more than reasonable ($249.00 w/photos) and her ceremony was priceless. I'M MARRIED NOW and Reverend Julie did it in under 15 minutes (entire ceremony). She was and is an awesome find. I highly recommend her for the smallest of ceremonies to the grandest of them all. She is a super lady. You will enjoy her!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you kindly Angela! I thought you both had a beautiful love for each other. It was apparent that you were meant to be together. I really enjoyed meeting you and your friends and wish you all the best of everything in your journey together!

Rev. Nourish