59 Reviews for Custom Invitations by JoAnn

Calligraphy (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Laser Cut (1)
Letterpress (1)

My fiancé and I had the opportunity to meet with JoAnn and she was absolutely great. She under promise and over deliver. When we received the invitations we noticed that not one mistake was made. All of our guest said the invitations were absolutely gorgeous. Thank you JoAnn. I highly recommend Custom Invitations by JoAnn.

Profile Picture Alex, 11/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We searched for wedding invitations online and Invites by JoAnn came up. We liked what we saw so we set up a meeting. We got lucky and were able to meet with her sooner than we expected. She worked with us looking through different designs until we founds the one we loved. Over all it was a great experience!

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

First and foremost, I want to say that JoAnn is so accommodating and truly makes her customers feel at ease throughout the entire process of working with her! She is responsive and prompt with every form of contact and never fails to remind you about any important deadlines. With that said, as my wedding is rapidly approaching, she truly helped keep me on track with due dates and assembled all of my invites in the most immaculate way! My guests have been personally reaching out to commend us for our how beautiful, elegant, and classy these invitations are! To say the least, our experience has been nothing short of amazing and I can wholeheartedly say that JoAnn's passion for her business shines in all that she does. Both my fiance and I are so in love with the way our invites turned out! Thank you JoAnn!

Profile Picture Olivia, 11/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I highly recommend custom invitations by Joann. She was very helpful, always responded immediately to my many questions. Even worked with my budget.

Profile Picture Madeline , 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Joann is great to work with! Her prices are very reasonable and she really paid attention to what I wanted and my budget. I knew nothing about the wedding invitation process and she was super helpful and knowledgeable and guided me through it. My invites came out beautiful, Would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Calligraphy, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations

Joann is amazing! She helped my daughter and I pull together the most beautiful wedding invitation we have ever seen, at a price we could afford. You must see Joanne for your invitations, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

By far the friendliest and easiest we had to work with. Joanne walked us through the whole process from price to style and even told us what post office to go to that will not mess up our invitations. Couldn’t be happier with her services! Thank you so much Joanne for helping us on our big day!

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

It was a pleasure working with Joann and the invitations are absolutely beautiful - she assisted us every step of the way!

Profile Picture Ashley-Marie, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

JoAnn is excellent! She really puts the time and effort into ensuring you leave a happy bride! When I went to JoAnn's office, I was indecisive. She was patient and understanding, offering suggestions to help me make decisions. She spent almost 3 hours sitting with me during our first meeting!! It truly made me feel that she was invested in my wedding invitation creation and wanted everything to be perfect. During the editing process, JoAnn was always available. This was super important to me. We contacted each other mostly through emails, which worked great! Once my order was submitted, she gave me updates and let me know immediately when they came in. I FELL INLOVE WHEN I SAW THEM! Not only are the invitations perfect, but they really complete my vision. She was also reasonably priced, which is always a plus when wedding planning :) I would HIGHLY recommend JoAnn and I'll certainly be using her again for future invitations.

Profile Picture Ariella, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I can't say enough good things about JoAnn! She is absolutely amazing! Super helpful and responsive over email. I would send her an email and she would respond in less than an hour. JoAnn sat with us for several hours and patiently helped us design our invitations. Our invitations exceeded our expectations. They were absolutely gorgeous and we owe it all to JoAnn! Our family and friends also loved them and we received several compliments. I’m so glad we decided to work with JoAnn on our invitations. By far one of my top wedding vendors that I have had the pleasure to work with during the wedding planning process. Thank you so much, JoAnn!

Profile Picture Nina, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

JoAnn was very helpful, had great advice, and help me choose invitations that my guest love!

Profile Picture Keisha, 7/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Thermography, Custom Invitations

JoAnn has been the most stress-free wedding vendor to work with thus far. She respectfully accommodated our need for budget-friendly options, she was extremely detailed with guiding us through all the information we needed, and she was so responsive, organized and quick with all the logistics and communications. One appointment knocked out all of our questions and locked down all our invitation choices, and we had the beautiful invitations in our hands just a couple weeks later. I'm so relieved I was able to go with a local expert instead of trying to navigate this all online, and I'm so happy I went with JoAnn!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography, Custom Invitations

JoAnn was extremely attentive and helpful. When I first walked through her door I wss totally clueless to what I wanted but JoAnn helped guide me in and make decisions. I absolutely love my invitations! Thank you, JoAnn!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

JoAnn was wonderful to work with! She helped us design the perfect save the date - great vendor!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alison, 9/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jonn was such a pleasure to work with. She truly listens to your wants and needs and tries her very best to make sure you have the PERFECT invitation. Super knowledgable, helpful, professional and patient. The invitations were BEAUTIFUL and I'm so happy we chose Custom Invitations.

Profile Picture suzanna , 7/3/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

I am very pleased with my wedding invitations, I love them. The quality is great, they are very elegant. I have received many compliments on them :). I would highly recommend Invitations by JoAnn.

Profile Picture Carla, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

JoAnn is fantastic! She was referred to us by a couple of friend's, and she was everything they said she was. Responsive, informative, extremely flexible, and offered very reasonable prices. She explained everything to us thoroughly, and did not rush us through anything during our appointment. She has a great selection of products, and she makes you feel special every step of the way. We would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Design, Printing

JoAnn was an absolute pleasure to work with. Courteous and professional and works within your budget. Book your appointment well enough in advance as she books up quickly.. not because she is cramming in appointments, but because she takes the time to go over things with you meticulously. My appointment fell on the only blizzard we had all winter but she was quick to help in reschedule and it did not impede or delay in getting my invites. She makes a stressful process easy and really goes out of her way to make you feel at ease. She responds to emails quickly and stayed open late so I could pick up my invites before she went away for a few days. I can not say nice enough things about JoAnn! Highly highly highly recommended!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Custom invitations provided great service for our wedding invitations. We are absolutely in love with the design we chose for our invites. JoAnn was always available to answer any of my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Custom Invitations.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

JoAnn was very knowledgable and easy to work with. She was very responsive and made the whole process enjoyable. The invitations are beautiful! We will use her again in the future.

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Joann was very helpful and knowledgable. We found a beautiful invitation for a great price. She has so much to choose from and very patient(I ask a lot of questions) she is also very flexible considering my fiancé and I work a lot. A wonderful experience! Thank you Joann!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I cannot express enough how helpful and efficient JoAnn was! My invitations are even more beautiful than I had even imagined. JoAnn was so helpful from start to finish. She even proofread my invites!!! She responded to emails even after hours, when I needed her help. JoAnn made the process painless. I highly recommend her services. Thank you JoAnn!!

Profile Picture Dina, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

JoAnn was recommended by a family member. She was very helpful, quick and very nice ! I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for invites !

Profile Picture User4847460, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I just received my invitations and they are so beautiful! I can't wait to mail them out. I wasn't sure where to even begin with the invitations for my wedding and I read the reviews for JoAnn. So I decided to sit with her and review the choices. She was so professional and awesome. She made me feel so comfortable and walked me through all the steps. I couldn't be happier! If you want stress free, easy, and professional service - you must visit JoAnn!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/18/15, 1 Review