Custom Cakes by Wendi Reviews

4 | Vacaville, CA

4 Reviews for Custom Cakes by Wendi

Trish · Married on 01/02/2011

What a wonderful experience! My husband and I were SO pleased with our wedding cakes done by Wendi. I walked in not fulling knowing what I wanted my cake to look like, only what I wanted it to taste like. She had a wealth of example cakes (photos) and was more than willing to take aspects from several different cakes and meld them into a beautiful piece just for me. She also was able to print a picture of my husbands favorite Pearl Jam poster and put it on his groom's cake. They both came out better than I even expected! And I received SO many compliments on the taste from my guest. All in all, we were beyond pleased and I recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/10/2011

Caresse · Married on 07/01/2010

I did not see an option here for baby shower cake, but that is what Wendi made a cake for. It was deliciouys, it was gorgeous and I could not have asked for more. She was very professional and easy to work with. I have referred her to a few friends of mine and I am still blown away by her creativity!!! GOLD STAR FOR WENDI!

Sent on 03/23/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2005

I loved my cake it was not only beautiful but tasted great too. Wendi met every expectation that I had and as her name states she customized our cake to fit our personality too! She comes highly recomended.
    She has also done wonderful birthday cakes for my kids too!!

Sent on 02/27/2011
  • MDR

Mary · Married on 05/28/2005

I had a 4-layer round cake with fresh roses between each later and on top. Each layer ranged from 15" (bottom) to 6" at the top and each was a different flavored cake. I also custom designed a football grooms cake for my husband with our last name on one side and his old H.S. foolball number on the other.

Sent on 09/27/2008