Curtis Weddings Reviews

52 | Portsmouth, NH

52 Reviews for Curtis Weddings

1 User photo

Callie · Married on 06/14/2008

Rebecca was recommended to be off the knot.com. I was looking for an inexpensive videographer for my wedding, and I didn't need anything fancy just a nice video of my day by someone reliable. The video I recieved this week far exceeded my expectations, it captured our favorite moments of the day and even things we missed. I am so glad we got the video!!! It was really not expensive and well worth the small expense. She may not be a pro with a TV style camera, but its very high quality for sure and the only minor issue was at the end of the night our reception got VERY dark and the late night dancing footage was lightened but we knew it was incredibly dark and wouldn't shoot well anyways. I would highly recommend Rebecca, it was a great bargin and she was very nice throughout the whole process and not in our faces.

Sent on 07/03/2008

Laura · Married on 09/09/2011

We had alwyas wanted a videographer at our wedding, but didn't think it was in our budget - until we found Rebecca Curtis. She had so many affordable options and was very flexible on timing and package structure. She was professional, nice and gave us a sneak peek of our video less than a week after our wedding. I recommend her very highly!!

Sent on 04/09/2012