Curtis Weddings Reviews

52 | Portsmouth, NH

52 Reviews for Curtis Weddings

1 User photo

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2016

Rebecca is amazing!!! She was recommended to us by our photographer, Brett, and we did NOT regret it! She did an absolutely beautiful job at capturing all of the amazing moments of our wedding that you tend to miss with all the craziness as the bride and groom! She was so easy to communicate with, quick to respond and very reasonably priced. A few days after our wedding, she sent us a "highlight reel" which was UNREAL!!!! It made me want to relive the day all over again and brought back all the great memories and feelings of that day. She was able to provide us with our raw footage wedding video just 2 weeks later and it was just as amazing as the high light reel. I would highly recommend Rebecca to anyone!!! :)

Sent on 07/07/2016

Carissa · Married on 12/12/2015

We did not get to meet with Rebecca, as her assistant filmed our wedding (who was awesome by the way) but everytime we spoke to her she was awesome and very accommodating. We had a pretty crazy wedding and they never made us feel like it was a problem!! We got our highlight clip only 4 days after the wedding which was a treat. We love it so much. I will be recommending them to everyone.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2015

The service Curtis weddings provided at the wedding was amazing. They captured all our amazing moments and creating a wedding video that made our wedding guests (and folks that weren't even there!) cry because it was so beautiful. Really talented and really amazing finished product. I will never be able to thank them enough!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Leanne · Married on 08/01/2015

Rebecca was amazing. She was personable, easy to work with and did outstanding work. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/08/2015
  • O

Mary · Married on 05/16/2015

We are so happy we found Rebecca! We didn't have a very big budget but wanted to be able to capture the day on film. We did the raw footage 4 hour package, there is nothing raw about it! It is amazing to be able to see our guests arriving and for me to be able to see my nieces walk down the aisle as flower girls since the day of you miss all these important details. I got an email from Rebecca just 4 days after our wedding that she was mailing our video to us!
    I could not be happier with Rebecca! Book her, book her now!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/27/2014

I can not say enough good things about Rebecca Curtis. Prior to the wedding she was always very responsive to any questions we had. Her pricing is very reasonable. During the wedding we barely even knew she was their, but she did an excellent job capturing all the joy and excitement of the day. Two weeks after we received our "best of the day" montage, and a week after that we received our full video. Everything came out great! I would definitely recommend Rebecca Curtis to anyone looking for a wedding videographer.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Colleen · Married on 08/02/2014

Rebecca was super easy to work with and really reasonably priced. We had talked on the phone once prior to the wedding and corresponded through email several times. The day of the wedding, she was on time and organized. She never got in the way, but still captured every moment perfectly. She edited and prepared our video quickly, and also sent us a shorter preview clip which we were able to post online. The end result was very high quality, and did a great job of capturing the entire day.

Sent on 10/13/2014
  • Starbuck

Britni · Married on 10/06/2013

We had an excellent experience with Curtiss Weddings as many of my friends have over the past several years. She comes highly recommended! We wanted our wedding documented, but didn’t have a large budget for editing. Beckie offered the perfect package that allowed us to capture everything, gave us the raw footage, and an edited “highlight clip”. We figured that this gave us the option at least to have editing done after the other major nuptial expenses had passed.

Beckie arrived on time to film some shots of the venue and us getting ready and she captured special moments throughout the day. We received the video within 1 week and happily shared our highlight clip with friends and family online. The unedited footage actually flowed very well and we were elated to watch it together our first night home from our honeymoon. Camerawork was steady with some artistic shots and with good quality picture and sound. I particularly love that she came out with us while we took some fun photos together (just the bride and groom) and you can see some of our silly expressions and kisses that we stole in between poses.

Sent on 10/25/2013
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/30/2013

Rebecca was great to with super friendly and very reasonable know one really knew she was there videoing which is great I received my videos with in a week my favorite was the highlight of the video she did a great job putting it together I highly recommend Rebecca :)

Sent on 07/31/2013

Robyn · Married on 06/21/2013

Originally wedding videography is something we thought we could do without so we could afford to spend extra money in other areas but as the wedding date got closer I really felt we would regret not having a wedding video. Since we had already spent well over our initial budget for the wedding I did a TON of research to see if there was any way we could have a videographer without breaking the bank. We found Curtis Weddings literally three weeks before our wedding date & communicated with Rebecca solely through email. She was so friendly & flexible & offered us an option that saved us a few hundred dollars! That sealed it for me, she wasn't looking to make as much as possible from a couple right before their wedding but to help preserve their wedding day in a way nothing else can.

The first time I met Rebecca was two hours prior to my ceremony & she was great! Never in the way but recording nonstop. We got an email two days after our wedding while on our honeymoon with a link to our sneak peek video- it was better than I could have imagined! The day goes by so quickly that it is so nice to have this to look back on. Our finished DVD is probably sitting in our mailbox as well & we've only been married a week!!

Thank you, Rebecca for making our day one we can watch over & over again! I would recommend Curtis Weddings to everyone!!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2012

I had a very short engagement of only five months and planned my wedding from across the country (my fiancee in I lived in Phoenix). It is a daunting enough task to plan a wedding, let alone in a short time, and without being able to meet with people face-to-face.
    Rebecca is absolutely wonderful to work with. Within two weeks of my wedding day, I received a beautifully edited DVD of my ceremony and reception. My husband is from the west coast and since a lot of his family was not able to make it to Massachusetts for our wedding, they loved seeing it.

Sent on 09/16/2012

Denise · Married on 08/11/2012

Rebecca Curtis from Curtis Weddings Videography was great to work with! Long story short, we booked our original 'videographer' over a year before our wedding, only to find out he was scamming brides all over New England. We contacted Rebecca a few months before our wedding, and we were so lucky she was available for our date! She is extremely affordable for the budget conscious brides, and offers a variety of packages to fit your needs. She was just what we were looking for! Rebecca is so nice, and very easy to communicate with via email. On our wedding day she captured all the important moments while being so unobtrusive we barely noticed she was there! In less than 2 weeks after our wedding day we received our amazing highlight clip online and our edited DVDs. We can't thank Rebecca Curtis enough for saving the day and providing us an affordable service and great keepsakes of our wedding day!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2012

We originally did not have room in our budget for a videographer but as we got closer to our wedding we decided to hire one. We are so happy we found Curtis Weddings - they are very reasonably priced for brides on a budget and are very easy to work with. Rebecca was always professional and responsive to my emails.

The day of the wedding I honestly didn't even know they were there! They shoot very unobtrusively which is exactly what we wanted. Our highlight clip was ready the day we returned from our honeymoon, which was such a nice thing to come home to! I absolutely LOVE the highlight clip - it is so beautiful! And we received our full DVDs within 3 weeks of the wedding! If you are on a budget and want a videographer who is very easy to work with then I highly recommend Curtis Weddings!

Sent on 05/27/2012

Kelly · Married on 03/25/2012

What drew us to Rebecca Curtis was how down to earth she was, and how many customizable packages she has for your wedding day. We had originally not planned on having a videographer because it wasn’t in our budget, and then we heard about Rebecca. She helped capture our day with a package that we could afford. Not even a week after our wedding she had an edited highlight clip online for us to view, and as a self proclaimed amateur, Rebecca surely exhibits the talent of a professional. We would have regretted not having a video of our wedding, so if you are a budget bride/groom on the fence, please contact Curtis Weddings!

Sent on 04/01/2012

Kelly · Married on 03/17/2012

We used Rebecca as our videographer to capture the ceremony and the early part of our reception. She was very responsive over email and was there right on time. I wasn't sure what to expect in the finished product because we chose for the smaller package to fit with our budget. We received our DVD's 3 weeks after the wedding and they were amazing! It captured everything that we wanted and more. I would highly recommend Curtis Weddings especially if you want a wedding video but you have a budget to stick too. She offers many options that will fit almost any budget

Sent on 04/22/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2011

Rebecca was great. She was very accomodating to both our wedding day schedule, and our wedding budget. We received our dvd within 1 week and our preview clip within 3 days. I love the preview clip so much - it sums up the day perfectly without having to watch the whole day. =) Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Jen · Married on 09/03/2011

Rebecca did an amazing job. We loved our video and thought that her prices were extremely reasonable.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Karen · Married on 06/25/2011

Rebecca did a wonderful job documenting our special day. In all fairness, we have only seen the preview video so far (it's only been less than 3 weeks since our wedding, and the DVDs with the whole shabang are in the mail so we should be getting them any minute now), but we LOVED what we saw! Rebecca is also very reasonably priced. Highly recommend! A++++!

Sent on 07/17/2011

kristin · Married on 06/08/2008

Using Beckie as our videographer was one of the best decisions we made! She was not an in your face person, which is what my husband was afraid of when we hired one- we barely noticed her the day of the wedding, yet she managed to get everything in the video! I found her to be very personable and incredably affordable. When we got our video back and watched it my husband even cried- then admitted I had been right to hire her- we are both so glad we did- I would recomend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/03/2008

Kristin · Married on 06/08/2008

You Rock! I am blown away at the video- even Sam said it was awesome! You captured everything and it flowed so effortlessly. Please feel free to use it as a demo and offer me as a referral- I am really pleased and so glad we did this. I love the Beatles song at the end! I was so excited I brought it to work and showed the beginning and the end to a few coworkers- it made me feel like a movie star:)

Thank you again- this was the best bargain ever!"

Sent on 05/28/2010

Rachel · Married on 06/07/2008

Amazing job! We were SO happy with our wedding video...it was exactly what we wanted. We are so thankful to Curtis Weddings to giving us a gift we can treasure for the rest of our lives. Would recommend them to anyone!! :o)

Sent on 07/13/2008

Taryn · Married on 08/13/2011

I will first start by saying that I have not yet received by full DVDs, but she did send me the video sneak peak (I received it within a week after the wedding), which was AWESOME. My husband cried, and after posting it on facebook, we received countless comments on how cute and sweet the video was. Rebecca was easy to work with, very accommodating (I kept changing the add-ons I wanted and it was no issue whatsoever). She is NOT one of those "in your face" videographers and we barely knew she was at the wedding, so it was great that she was able to capture some of the shots that she did!! I am so glad we chose Curtis Weddings. Their prices are so reasonable too which was the #1 reason why we chose them. I couldn't see spending the same amount of money on my video than on my pictures, since I only wanted a basic video. I should receive my DVDs any day now and I can't wait!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Caitlin · Married on 07/30/2011

Rebecca is great, so easy to work with and professional! We barely knew she was at the wedding, so it was amazing that she was able to get such great shots of everything!! She provided the internet preview within days of the wedding and the DVD within a week (we only did the Raw footage option). The internet preview was amazing, and so fun to watch so close to the wedding, and she set it to our first dance song, it was perfect. So glad we chose Curtis Weddings.

Sent on 08/16/2011
  • W

Wynne · Married on 04/30/2011

We are very pleased with our wedding video! I was not convinced that a videographer was necessary and didn't want to part with a lot of money for one. I am so glad that we lucked out with Rebecca (she had been recommended by a colleague who was booked on our day).

The video she sent captured the ceremony, first dance, and a circle dance with guests. The rest was clips set to music we chose. It was amazing to see our families and friends dancing and enjoying themselves, a lot of which we missed in the busy nature of the day. The video was also not cheesy -- probably my main fear in hiring someone. (ie no interviews with drunk uncle Frank.) We recommend her highly!

Sent on 05/16/2011

renee · Married on 10/07/2012

While we haven't received our video yet from our 10/7/12 wedding, we are already so pleased with the service that Rebecca offered to us! We wanted to hire a videographer to capture the events and details of our special day, without going broke! Rebecca is quite affordable and from what we've seen, the quality of her final product/video is great. We can't wait to see our wedding video which will be a memorable gift! Thank you Rebecca for capturing special moments of our day!

Sent on 10/20/2012