Curtis Knight Entertainment Reviews

221 | Billerica, MA

221 Reviews for Curtis Knight Entertainment

Claudia · Married on 01/15/2011

Curtis and Anna were wonderful! They made every step of the process easy and stress free! We had to move our wedding up, so we only had three months to plan and they made it easy for us! They played a great mix of music so everyone was on the dance floor for the whole night! Not only did they do a great job with the music, they were taking pictures all night so that we would have plenty of memories! Curtis is also a JP and he presided over our ceremony, which was amazing. He really let us personalize our ceremony and make it our own, which was really important. I would absolutely recommend anyone hire Curtis & Anna for their wedding, you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Sherilyn · Married on 10/10/2010

Mark was absolutely fantastic. He kept the dance floor full all night and was such a charming MC. People commented all night about how great he was. He played a variety of music that appealed to our guests and us. Both Curtis and Mark were very responsive throughout the planning process.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Lauren · Married on 10/02/2010

Curtis and Ana went above and beyond and they were phenomenal! They made our wedding weekend of events better than I ever could have imagined and I trusted them completely. I knew everything would go perfect because they knew just what we wanted and did anything to make our weekend great! They are the best and they go above and beyond. I felt very lucky and blessed to have met such amazing people!!
    They worked with me in terms of payment plans, making sure they knew what we wanted for each aspect of the wedding, and making sure everything fit our dream. They made what could have been a stressful experience a flawless and smooth one! Check them out at www.curtisknight.com

Sent on 11/20/2010

Philip · Married on 10/02/2010

When my daughter who was getting married in Vermont wanted to hire a DJ from the Boston area, my first reaction was no way. Really, how much better could this DJ be than if we hired one closer to Vermont. WOW! I am so glad I listened to my daughter and hired Curtis and Anna from Curtis Knight Dj's. They were amazing! The wedding was on a Saturday in Oct and they came up to Vermont on Friday to check out the venue and to create a plan for Saturday's event. Curtis and Anna came to the welcome party on Friday night to get a feel for the crowd they would be entertaining on Sat. They Mastered it.....Every possible situation was covered. Back up equipment, two set ups - one for outside and one for inside incase of rain.. they thought of everything..The music was amazing, from the music on the arrival of guests to the selection for the horse and carriages to the entrance dances (ask what the bride did while in line waiting to be introduced - you won't belive it). Since they were at the welcome party the night before they knew exaclty how much of each type of music to play. I don't care where you are getting married, schedule a meeting with Curtis and Anna, you won't be sorry.

Sent on 03/30/2011

nichole · Married on 09/18/2010

We had Ronny from Curtis Knight Ent. for our DJ, and he was fantastic! He played all the music I had requested. He did play a few from my do not play list, but once the floor was packed, I didn't care! Everyone was on the floor all night long and he did a fabulous job of getting a feeling of the wedding and playing what he felt was right! I was a little skeptical when I only had to put 20 songs on my must play list, but in the end, he knew what he was doing. We also got the basic lighting package($100) to add some sparkle to the dancing and it was just enough! I'd definetly recommend anyone from CKE!

Sent on 09/25/2010

Laura · Married on 09/17/2010

We used Mike D from Curtis Knight and he was fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He made the night a day to remember. Our guests continue to rave about him. He made it special, fun, and goofy to meet our needs. We even asked him to do a slideshow of pictures for us with music and he did it. We loved him. Best DJ ever!!!!
    Check out their webpage, www.curtisknight.com

Sent on 09/29/2010

Neeta · Married on 08/21/2010

We used DJ Mark Cherone from Curtis Knight Entertainment based on a recommendation on theknot.com. We met with Mark after work one day and we immediately liked him. He was really nice and had a great voice. After talking with him, we felt really comfortable that would be great for our wedding, so we actually didn’t even meet with any other DJs! Curtis was very prompt in replying to any questions and flexible with the payment schedule (which was really helpful!). Their prices are very competitive for the Boston area. At the wedding, Mark was awesome! He played the type of music we asked for, including mixing in some ballroom dance for us. He suggested the “sweet caroline” game, which was a total hit and got the dance floor started. He was very gracious and we thought he did a fantastic job! And seriously, he has such a great voice!

Sent on 01/09/2011

Jacqui · Married on 08/21/2010

From booking to the last minute of the event Curtis Knight was truly amazing! He and Anna did an amazing job talking all my info and incorporating it into the event. He was funny and made the crowd interactive more than ever! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Chrissy · Married on 07/31/2010

What can I say about Curtis Knight? He is amazing!! His whole company works with such professionalism and knowledge of their field. My husband and I hired the owner Curtis and his partner Anna. They are the BEST team! We received the most compliments from our guests about our DJ. Curtis and Anna know how to get the party going and keep it going!

On top of being an amazing DJ and organizing the reception entrances and special dances, Curtis and Anna bring their own camera and take A LOT of candid pictures of the entire day. Also, for a small fee they will add a videographer! We received a DVD from Curtis with a slide show of all the pictures they took to music and a video of all the major parts of the reception. If you do not mind not having the ceremony taped (if at a different location) -- this is a great option! It is a fraction of the price of a separate videographer and comes out just a great! My husband and I could not have been happier with Curtis Knight Entertainment! We have been to 4 weddings (including ours) where Curtis and Anna have DJed. We love, love, love them!

Sent on 01/18/2011

Andrea · Married on 11/07/2009

Having a great time at our wedding was something that was beyond important to us. We had already been together for a week shy of 8 years when we got married. So it was a celebration of us and our family as we have 2 daughters. I had meet Curtis years before at a bridal Show in Boston, MA and he was so good and professional then. When planning for my wedding, and it came time to the DJ his name kept popping in my head, and honestly couldn't remember how I knew of him in as much detail as I did, then it hit me. I met him before and he obviously made a very lasting impression!

I called him right away and asked for an immediate booking 17 months in advance as I knew he booked fast! I had his DJ Mark as our wedding DJ and couldn't of asked for better except for Curtis himself! We had our appointment and knew we had made the right choice and this was going to be a night to remember! Here we are 14 months later and people are still talking about it!

Because Curtis was so poliete, friendly and professional I became close to them. I use them for EVERYTHING now! We have used Mark,Ronny, Christian, Greg and I've seen Curtis and Anna's work! Everyone is AMAZING! The company website www.curtisknight.com is so helpful and amazing! Anytime I need a DJ I don't question who to call. I can't recommend Curtis and his company enough. I have friends and family using him as well for there functions! Curtis and his company are everything you could ever want for your special day or event! You can't go wrong choosing CURTIS KNIGHT AND COMPANY!!!

Sent on 01/15/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2009

My experience with Curtis Knight Entertainment and my DJ, Linda Lee, was fantastic. Right from my initial email inquiry, my questions were answered quickly and thoroughly. The first meeting with Linda Lee was great - she was friendly and made us feel very comfortable. She made some great song suggestions and played us plenty of samples so that we could make choices. In fact, everyone in the office was very friendly and made a point to tell us that our business was appreciated.

We felt so comfortable with Linda Lee's abilities that other than the special dance songs we made only two requests. The rest we left up to her and she did a great job! She kept everyone up on the dance floor and the games that she suggested were a big hit. We got quite a few compliments from people on how great the music was and what a great job she did. We can't say enough good things about Linda Lee and would happily recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/04/2009

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2009

I can not say enough about how much we loved Curtis and Anna! We hired them (as the owners) b/c I have been to enough weddings where the DJ really makes or breaks the reception. Our main goal was to have that dance floor packed all night long and it WAS!

Curtis and Anna are extremely receptive and give great attention to detail! The are available instantaneously upon request. You never have to wait to hear back from them. They are very reasonably priced considering they are the owners.

They even took photographs during the wedding and put together a great slide show on a CD for us...they went ABOVE AND BEYOND! People could not stop talking about how much fun they had!

Sent on 02/26/2010

Linda · Married on 08/08/2009

We had a fantastic experience with Curtis Knight Entertainment (CKE). Even though the DJ we intially met with left the company a few months before our wedding, we were instantly notified and paired with another DJ. Linda Lee was our DJ for the wedding and she was phenomenal. She made herself available to us and was flexible with last minute changes we made to our core music selections. She also kept the party going as the MC. Our guests had so much fun dancing the night away and we give many thanks to CKE for making it so easy for us.

Sent on 08/25/2009

Kimberly · Married on 06/20/2009

We had DJ Ronny with Curtis Knight Entertainment at our wedding, and the whole experience of working with Ronny and Curtis - from just meeting them before booking them, to the very last minute of the wedding reception, was absolutely fabulous! Curtis Knight is not just a name, but we spoke with him several times and met him as well. He is an active owner of the company and its great! Ronny was fantastic as well- very professional, experienced, and friendly. He definitely knew what he was talking about and what he was doing. As promised, he didn't mispronounce a single name, and the dance floor was PACKED all night long! Definitely hire DJ Ronny with Curtis Knight Entertainment!

Sent on 07/22/2009

Amy · Married on 05/17/2009

Like all the other reviewers, we are so happy with our vendor choice. We were fortunate to get a mailing from Curtis right at the time we were looking for a DJ, so we went in for a consult. Two hours later we left very happy with our decision. Our DJ was Mark Cherone and he was awesome. Everyone loved him. We did some fun games during the ceremony, which were optional, but our guests loved it. If we needed anything during the reception, he as happy to help. And once the dancing started, it didn't stop until the end...we wish it could have lasted a little longer.

Sent on 06/29/2009

Amy · Married on 05/16/2009

I can't say enough good things about working with Curtis Knight. The office was always responsive and went out of their way to make us comfortable when visiting the office. Our actual DJ, Tricia, was awesome and really cared about our day. I was a bit nervous when booking since their prices are SO reasonable, but we definitely did not regret choosing this vendor one bit.

Sent on 06/24/2009

Kimberly · Married on 08/08/2008

Ronnie was the best DJ we could have possibly asked for! He played everything that we wanted to hear and nothing that we didn't like! He got our guests up and on the dance floor and they never left. He also created an amazing entrance for our wedding party without even being asked. I HIGHLY recommend Curtis Knight Entertainment!

Sent on 08/17/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 07/12/2008

Curtis, the fellow who owns the business, is so up beat and truly excited for whatever you are planning. After meeting with John, our DJ (who is GREAT!!!) we were very excited to get things started. I booked John as our wedding DJ about a year in advance. Well, as things go, most brides change their minds throughout the planning. After about a dozen emails to change the songs, Curtis (and John) were happy to do so. At the wedding, John was fantastic. He played quite a mix of music that everyone loved; no one left the dance floor. About half of the people were from Virginia and the other half from Boston, so the music choices can be very different but again, John kept everyone dancing all night. John at Curtis Knight Entertainment is VERY highly recommended.

Sent on 08/05/2008

Shauntee · Married on 06/29/2008

absolutely loved them! My DJ was Mark Cherone and he was amazing. He did a great job. All my meetings with them prior to the wedding went great, they were able to do everything I asked. The DJ kept everyone dancing during the wedding. I absolutely recommend them!!

Sent on 08/09/2008

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2008

We used Curtis and Anna and they were fabulous. They kept the dance floor hopping, got all of our requests in, and kept us on schedule all night long, but without being there all the time. In addition to the reception, they also supplied the music and microphones for the ceremony, which was a huge bonus for us – one less thing to have to worry about. We couldn’t have been happier with them. They went above in beyond in a couple of ways too – at the end of the night, Curtis gave my husband a CD filled with all of the songs we requested during the ceremony and reception. Also, a complete surprise was in my email inbox the next morning. Curtis is an amateur photographer and he took pictures throughout the night and created a slideshow using our first dance and other songs we requested for the day. If you’re looking for a great duo who will read their audience and know what to play to keep guests of all ages dancing the night away, Curtis and Anna are your folks!

Sent on 06/20/2008

Heather · Married on 05/10/2008

We loved our DJ Mike...he had a HUGH selection of music and kept everyone dancing the entire night.

Sent on 08/15/2008
  • F

Elizabeth · Married on 03/28/2008

Curits & Anna were amazing! They worked together like a well oiled machine. Anytiem I had any questions or concerns they were addressed immediately. I would use them again in a heart beat. They always had all their bases covered and they so easy to work with.

Sent on 08/29/2008

Joy · Married on 08/18/2007

I cant say enough how much Curtis and Anna made our wedding . We had the other brides come over and ask us who our DJ was b/c they liked them more than there own. Curtis worked our a budget plan with us sincewe had no money. He responded to my emails sometime minutes after i sent it.

They take pictures of your wedding reception and make a website for you and even send you discs of the pictures. They also made us our own CD of our special songs that were played at our wedding

I would get married again just to have them as our DJ's

Sent on 11/13/2007

Stacey · Married on 05/27/2007

Curtis and Anna were awesome. They helped us with every aspect of our wedding when we were stumped. We were having such a hard time picking our music and one day i called Curtis and over the phone he had picked our music and we absolutely loved it.

Everyone at the reception had a blast and loved Curtis and Anna. Till this day people are still talking about our wedding and how awesome and accomodating our Dj's were.

We absolutely loved them.

Sent on 05/22/2008

karen · Married on 04/19/2003

Curtis and Anna were phenominal. They went above and beyond to accomodate us, we were living out of state and were coordinating our wedding, and also they did everything they could to help make sure to incorporate some cultural traditions into our reception that made our guests that were visiting from outside the US feel especially welcome.
    I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fun party for their reception done with professionalism and regardless of what age groups and backgrounds, look around the room -everyone will be up and dancing and having fun! http://www.curtisknight.com

Sent on 01/10/2011