Curtis Knight Entertainment Reviews

221 | Billerica, MA

221 Reviews for Curtis Knight Entertainment

julianna · Married on 09/24/2011

Curtis and Anna were the best decision we made on our wedding! We had people coming up to us throughout the night and telling us what a great DJ we had! Some guests thought Curtis and Anna were the event planners because they helped to make the entire reception run smoothly from start to finish!
    Their personality and humor shined throughout the evening. From the introductions of the bridal party to the very last dance, Curtis and Anna kept the party moving and got everyone involved. Family and friends of all ages were drawn to the dance floor with the perfect mix of classic fan-favorites and today’s top 40.
    The dance floor was packed the entire night, and we extended our event an hour because everyone was having such a great time! Thank you, Curtis and Anna, for helping to create an unforgettable evening! I would truly recommend them both to anyone! They made my wedding day!!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Robin · Married on 09/17/2011

We had Christian as our DJ for our wedding and he did a fantastic job! We are a younger couple and we felt he was very easy to relate to and knew exactly what type of music we were looking for. He made us laugh, he made us cry, and definitely made us dance our butts off! He played all the songs we had asked him to play and was checking in with us the entire reception to make sure we were happy. He is highly recommended!

Sent on 09/30/2011

Shawn · Married on 09/17/2011

If you are looking for DJ's that will make your wedding the best and most memorable thing of your life then you don't need to keep searching. These guys not only made the booking process extremely easy on my wife and I, but they carried that all the way through to the final song played at our wedding that night. We keep describing our wedding as perfect and it is really thanks to them.. everyone was so entertained and we had quite a few comments after from guests saying it was the best wedding they've ever been to. We rated each category 5 stars because when we look back they really did exceed our expectations in all of them. Do yourself a favor and choose them!!!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Katelyn · Married on 09/17/2011

Curtis Knight Entertainment knows what they are doing! We chose DJ Rick Colbourne from CKE, and he was the best DJ we could have asked for... he had our guests on the dance floor all night. We had the best time of our life, and I think everyone knows that the DJ or band is one of the most important elements in any wedding reception. I can't say enough good things about CKE. They genuinely care about making your event exactly what you want it to be. I would highly recommend Curtis Knight Entertainment, and DJ Rick to anyone!

Sent on 04/11/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/10/2011

We loved out DJ, Mike Wile, and the whole Curtis Knight team! Curtis listened to what kind of DJ we were looking for and set us up with Mike. One of our meetings was on a rainy evening and Curtis even came outside with an umbrella to walk us inside! We even got to bring our dog to a meeting! They were less expensive than most of the other DJs we looked at and the customer service was a lot better. Mike was great and really wanted to make our day special. He was there on time and the whole night went smoothly. We really enjoyed working with Curtis Knight and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/28/2011

meghan · Married on 09/10/2011

We met Christian at a bridal expo over 1 year and half before our wedding. We instantly loved his personality and his energy. We set up an appointment with him and Curtis where they led us through the order of the wedding and had great suggestions for song choices. Curtis was very organized and great about returning emails and answering any questions I had. The day of the wedding Christian was awesome he was very prepared, we didn’t have a must have list but he played great music and even our videographer said it felt like we had a 200 person wedding (rather than the 125 we invited) because so many people were on the dance floor. I would recommend Christian and CKE to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Sandra · Married on 08/27/2011

We had a very positive experience booking CKE for our wedding. After our original inquiry, we received a prompt reply and phone call with all the information we needed and quickly arranged a meeting. We found CKE to be very easy to work with, organized, and attentive throughout the entire process leading up to the our wedding. CKE did a wonderful job matching us with DJ Rolling Rick Colbourne for our wedding. We felt immediately comfortable and trusting of his expertise in music selection and timing. We appreciated his extra attention within the final weeks leading up to the event, suggestions and help with the overall timeline of events. During our reception Rick was very prepared and organized, working together with our other vendors, wedding party, and guests to ensure everything ran smoothly. We gave very little musical input and wanted a DJ that would play a few selected pieces we enjoyed, avoid some of the cheesy stuff, and overall play songs that our guests could enjoy and dance to. Rick succeeded at all these!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Jill · Married on 08/19/2011

My experience was second to none. Professional, easy and fun to work with. We can’t thank you enough. forgot to mention that Jeff, who is usually the nervous one, said that it was the meeting that the four of us had on that Tuesday before the wedding that put his mind at ease about the entire wedding day. That’s how comfortable you made us feel about the work you were going to do and the level of professionalism that it would be executed in and you delivered on every level!!! It takes a lot for Jeff to not be nervous and he credits you…..with that, I couldn’t ask for anything more in a vendor!!!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Timothy · Married on 08/13/2011

Curtis Knight entertainment provided everything for us and you could not ask for a better group of people. They made our wedding perfect. It could have not have gone any better. Let me start with how well we were treated right from the first visit. they treated us like family and not like a customer. They made us so comfortable in every way and were very responsive to every change. Always got anupdated email within five minutes of any changes we made on our own personal curtis knight site. Never any objections to anything we needed , and made sure on that special day everything was taken care of .. All you just had to do was show up and let them lead the way. As a bride and groom there is enough nerves and anxiety already. Unbelievable photography and very entertaing in every way. There was never a dull moment. So if you choose Curtis Knight entertainment there is no doubt you will be satisfied and very happy. They will make the most important day of your life that much more special!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone keeps telling us what an unbelievable time they had and the bartender at the function facility said he had never saw anything like the reception he just witnessed and inisisted a bunch of Curtis Knights cards be left with them. Curtis Knight entertainment is in a league of their own!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Courtney · Married on 08/06/2011

Working with them was great, they knew exactly the idea i was looking for without me having to say much.
    I loved working with Curtis and Anna, they made my experience a great one and i am happy to have had the pleasure of working with them.
    I feel tht Curtis and Anna did the fery best to make my wedding something i will never forget. They were insightful, helpful in all aspects and contributed a lot to my wedding day from dj, to Justice of the Peace (Thank You Curtis), to pictures, to video of the entire event, to games played.. I love that they were involved in everything. I am also greatful that Curtis was able to help my stubborn family get up and have fun.
    Comments: I will be recommending you guys to everyone with an event.. Thanks again and by the way, i love the pictures and i love the highlights from the wedding and im excited to see the final video of the wedding.

Sent on 09/01/2011

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2011

My husband and I got married on August 5. We used Curtis Knight Entertainment to DJ our wedding. Without Curtis &Anna our wedding would not have been such a success. They honestly go above &beyond what their job is. Curtis was even helping me go over my vows &giving me ideas on how to improve it. Meeting with them at the office was relaxing they do not make you feel rushed, you can tell they love what they do. Before the wedding Curtis &Anna suggested getting a videographer. We decided to book the video through him too. Steve did an amazing job as well. He called me ahead of time just to check in &showed up before his scheduled time so he didn't miss anything. At the wedding Curtis &Anna were checking in on my husband & I making sure everything was going well. I would recommend them to anyone looking for DJ or video. We loved them!!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2011

Kim · Married on 07/30/2011

Everything was wonderful and we are so happy with the choice we made to use Curtis and Anna. The planning was so easy and whenever Mike or I emailed, we would receive a response almost immediately. They were so friendly and helpful and really got the crowd engaged. All of our guests had an amazing time and we got phone calls immediately on how great they were! Curtis was right there from the time Mike and I stepped out of the Rolls Royce and captured a lot of great pictures. I especially liked the pictures played during dinner. Working with them was wonderful and they made sure we were taken care of the entire night. Thank you so much! We can't wait to see the pictures and video :) I would highly recommend Curtis and Anna to anyone who is getting married or just looking for great DJs!!

Sent on 08/01/2011

jen · Married on 07/22/2011

What an amazing DJ!! Curtis and Anna knew exactly what kind of music to play to make everyone get on the dance floor, and had our guests up and dancing all night! We had guests from 21-81, and they all raved about Curtis' energy and amazing skills!

Sent on 03/18/2012

Melissa · Married on 07/16/2011

Our DJ, Mark, was awesome. Kept people on the dance floor the entire night and was responsive to everything we asked. Helped make our wedding a blast.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Donna · Married on 07/15/2011

Mark Cherone was a great DJ! We also had a band for a couple of sets and he worked very well with them and the schedule. Everything went very smoothly. I would definitely use him again! He was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/18/2011

Victoria · Married on 07/15/2011

Curtis Knight did an amazing job at our wedding! The people we worked with at the office to book the event were friendly and very helpful! Molly (their dog) is a sweetheart and a great singer! Greg, our DJ, was awesome! He took our requests and music taste and created a wonderful playlist throughout the evening! He had great energy but not overbearing/annoying -- he created a great atmosphere and we had guests on the dance floor all night long! Steve Clements, our videographer, was also awesome -- he was very competent and was like a bride&groom seeking missile! We can't wait to see the video! Greg and Steve did their utmost to make our wedding such a wonderful special day!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Christine · Married on 07/09/2011

Lisa and her husband Tim were DJs at my engagement party. They did a fantastic job!!! I can't even describe how much fun everyone had and after the party I got so many calls from family/friends asking for their contact info. If I ever have another party again where I am going to need a DJ I am definitely going to book Lisa and Tim again! They were so organized and they really got the party going by playing games. My fiance and I received numerous compliments, but we can't take credit because it was all them...doing a fantastic job!!! I couldn't be happier with their service!! :)

Sent on 07/11/2011

Margaret · Married on 07/09/2011

Hello Curtis! We're back from our honeymoon, recovering from jet lag & trying to settle back into reality of "the rest of our lives" !! We cannot thank you, John and Sandra enough for an event well done... we continue to receive compliment after compliment about how much fun our wedding was. If the guests are just saying that to be nice, then they wouldn't be repeating themselves over and over again.... they also wouldn't be spreading the word: --> Steve and I bumped in to our photographer's dad at the local diner yesterday & even he mentioned that his son thought our wedding was one of the best he's ever been to.

The word is out. Our wedding was incredibly fun & it's largely thanks to John & Sandra Maroudas and their masterful ability to read our crowd and provide nothing but flawless, spot-on, ambiance for each phase of our celebration.

Steve and I are ever grateful to them and to your company.. from the very start with my visit to your office in Billerica where Aunt Alma was thrilled to join you in breakfast... to using the invaluable planner provided to us on line. There were so many times that a thought or a song would come fleeting into my head - and, instead of forgetting to call you or email and losing the thought, I'd simply log on to my planner and write it out! Done! Didn't have to think about it again.

The planner was our directory, guideline to what would happen every step of our day ahead... Throughout our engagement, Steve & I would log on, talk about the wedding together and make decisions when we were ready to - day or night, weekday or weekend.... ....if we didn't have the answer at that moment, we could log out & re-group whenever. Because of that flexibility, we requested all the songs we wanted, we planned all the details we wanted.. neither one of us has said... "Gee, I wish we played this song" or "Bummer, I forgot to request that" ---

We had such a fun time using the planner too - we discussed, we laughed, we dreamed about what our wedding day would be like.. and *poof* your company put it all together and made it happen.

Now, we have even more fun talking and laughing and remembering what a great time it was. Now that we're back from the honeymoon, we're immensely enjoying the comments, compliments and raves of our guests.... we're high-fiving all over the place!!

I know that your goal is to please every bride and groom, every graduate, every guest-of-honor of events that you guys host.. and I must say that you well exceeded our expectations... Our event was wonderful - a dream-come-true.. and we are forever thankful to you guys for providing us with that ever-delicate atmosphere... John & Sandra moved with the crowd.. inspired everyone to let go, enjoy and have an outstanding time at our wedding.

I found the process to be not only enjoyable, but also very simple. John and Sandra M were extremely friendly, always had smiles on their faces and they easily catered to our every whim.

With much gratitude - Margaret & Stephen

Sent on 07/27/2011

Lindsey · Married on 07/09/2011

I don’t really know where to start, so I guess I’ll just start by saying CURTIS AND ANNA ARE AWESOME!!

From beginning to end, they made me feel as though I was their number one priority. The service I received from them was excellent, and I cannot imagine their being anybody better in the business!

I truly cannot thank them enough for all of their patience in making all of the edits I requested to our Love Story and Slide Show. Although any version would have been fine, they knew that I was looking for a specific thing, and never complained once. Instead they just helped me get the presentation to the place I wanted, so that my day would be perfect. I truly cannot thank them enough for all of their cooperation with my husband’s schedule as well (he is in the military, and in a different state).

EVERYBODY that I have talked to since our wedding said that my DJs were awesome- and they were right! Curtis and Anna kept the night flowing with activities and dancing and made sure everyone was having a great time. They kept me on a time line, they kept me informed on what was going on, and on the day of my wedding I knew that it was the one day that I didn’t have to worry about a thing because I had the two of them on my team. They worked phenomenally with my photographer/videographer and my banquet staff, and made sure that everything was perfect for my husband and I. They were just awesome!

I got the video from my photographer/videographer the other day and watched the entire thing! In every clip, EVERY single guest is smiling and having a great time, and I know a large part of that had to do with Curtis and Anna!

If you are looking for a DJ who is going to cater to your every need, and make your wedding day absolutely perfect, take this little piece of advice and go with Curtis and Anna. They are awesome at what they do, and WONDERFUL people to work with!

Sent on 08/18/2011
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 06/25/2011

I meet Curtis at a bridal show and I fell in love right away. I knew from the moment I meet him I was going to have him for my DJ even if it meant changing the day I wanted to get married. Luckily I didnt have to do that. needed one I booked Curtis almost a year and half before my wedding. We kept in contact every couple of months. The best part about his service is the web page. You could go online and enter everything you wanted right there. My wedding day was so special and ran so smoothly thanks to Curtis and Anna. (Curtis was also my JP). They had a crowd up and dancing all night. Anything I need they were right there. I'm still getting messages from my guest telling me how great my DJ was. If you are on the fence on who to hire for a Dj (who also is a JP, he has a photographer and a Videographer). Do yourself a favor and at least set up a meeting with them. Cant hurt. I bet you fall in love like I did.

Sent on 06/27/2011
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/04/2011

For our wedding this past weekend we had Curtis and Anna! I cant find enough great things to say about them, and their business!From our first meeting, to our wedding day the overall experience was definitely amazing! Curtis was there to meet with us anytime we needed to go over details and questions we had. The level of professionalism we received was beyond all of our expectations! We definitely made the right choice!! We not only had Curtis and Anna as our DJs but also had them as our photographers and videographers. The They did an outstanding job taking pictures and the pictures they took were displayed almost immediately for our guests to see which they all raved about! I cant wait to see them all myself!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Curtis Knight Entertainment's reply:

Erin and Dan were the best ! They and their friends and family were so much fun our faces hurt from smiling / laughing at the end of their wedding celebration ! The dance foor was Crazy / Fun !!! And, they treated our staff members as family, and afforded us every possible courtesy !! Thanks, Erin and Dan !! - Curtis and Anna ! And Shawn ( Video ) :-)

Leah · Married on 05/29/2011

I had Christian being the DJ for my wedding and he was amazing! He was always there with an answer when I had a question about something. I never had to wonder what I was supposed to be doing and when because he was on the ball and had things planned out perfectly. He was also so good about changing around the plan for what I needed and keeping my guests enjoying themselves when I had other things to do. He played great music and all of our guest had an amazing time dancing. Thank you so much I had wonderful time!

Sent on 05/30/2011
  • F

Frank · Married on 05/28/2011

Curtis and Anna were the best from start to finish, we were married on May 28,2011 at the Tewksbury country club, from the first meeting we knew they were our Dj's. They helped pick the perfect songs to make our night so memorable. If your looking for Dj,s Curtis and Anna are the best hands down and will keep you well within your budget. We loved them and are so happy they were a part of our night, they made it .....Extra speacial. Thank you so much Curtis and Anna

Frank&Stephanie Dukette

Sent on 06/06/2011

Rebecca · Married on 04/02/2011

Curtis and Anna helped to make my wedding a dream come true! When we went in to meet them for the first time within 2 minutes my husband and I knew they were the ones ! They were so much more than just an ordinary vendor they were there to help me with anything , they were my friends , they care about there clients! I got the deluxe package which is way more than you could ever imagine it was amazing my uplighting, my video, Curtis married us, they took photos of my rehearsal and my wedding, created the most amazing love story video for our grand enterancre which we recorded right at there beautiful office in Billerica ! I could go on and on but bottom line they are amazing :) and now I have two friends who I love so dearly and will forever be grateful!!!

Sent on 04/15/2011

Kerry · Married on 02/19/2011

Our experience working with CKE to plan our wedding reception was fantastic from start to finish. Curtis and Anna were always there to answer any questions we had and were always extremely prompt when getting back to us. Booking the \"Curtis and Anna\" package was the easiest AND best decision we made when it came to planning our wedding. After meeting with them in the office, we were confident that they were the right djs for us. They exceeded our expectations, and our guests have been RAVING about them since the wedding. We feel that Curtis and Anna went above and beyond what was expected of them and they helped to make our wedding day extra special. Everything ran smoothly from beginning to end. From the music to the photos to the slideshow to the cd - everything was wonderful! We would surely recommend them to our friends! Thank you for everything!!\r\n \r\n

Sent on 02/22/2011