Curtis Knight Entertainment Reviews

221 Reviews for Curtis Knight Entertainment

Amazing DJ, Very knowledgeable and well balanced

Sent on 12/23/2012

Gina · Married on 10/06/2012

From beginning to end, our experience working with Curtis and his group was really amazing. So professional and sooooo helpful. The online planning tool really helped us to get organized and keep all our vendors on the same page.

DJ Greg was fantastic! Again, very professional and really got the crowd going. The shoe game was a HUGE hit and we're still hearing about how fun it was from our guests. Greg was great about reading the crowd, working in our requests and really doing an amazing job overall.

THANK YOU!!!! We had a wonderful wedding and Greg really helped to make that happen. Can't wait to recommend Curtis Knight to everyone we know!

Sent on 10/10/2012

My DJ, Christian Furze, was awesome. He provided music for both my ceremony and reception. For the ceremony, he was great at working with me on choosing songs (even obtaining one song I wanted that he didn't have). For the reception, I gave him very little input on what kind of music I wanted - I basically just told him to do what he usually does and keep people dancing, and he did a great job! The dance floor was full all night. Also, communication with both Christian and Curtis (the owner) was incredibly easy - being an out-of-state bride, I could only communicate via phone and email, but they always got back to me promptly. They also create a website you can use to choose songs and organize your timeline that I found very helpful. My only complaint was that Christian accidentally introduced us as "Mr & Mrs _____" multiple times during the reception...not a huge deal, but also wrong (we're both doctors and I'm not taking his last name right now, so we had asked to be introduced by our first names only). Honestly though, I would still choose Christian again!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2012

The band we hired cancelled 3 days before my wedding !!
    My uncle recommeneded Curtis Knight Entertainment - I called at 9pm at night in a panic. Curtis made me feel relaxed and set me up with a DJ immediatly.
    Kyle did an AMAZING job, played great music and made the reception fun.
    I am so happy that CKE was able to help me out on such short notice. Not only were they perfessional and easy to work with, the price was very fair. I can not thank them enough.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Kerry · Married on 09/29/2012

The Anna & Curtis Package is what we had. Theywere the best from the very first Meeting up to the final minutes of our weddng. THey kept things hopping and fun. We would recommend them to ayone having wedding or a party or some type of function.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Sara · Married on 09/29/2012

We just used Curtis Knight Entertainment for our wedding in September. They were great! Before we even picked them as our DJ, they met with us and we had pretty much everything planned. After we left our meeting, we decided to go with Mark at CKE. From the time of our meeting to our wedding date, Mark and Curtis both kept in touch with us on a regular basic. They also coordinated with our other vendors and our wedding coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly. They cared if we were having fun...and we both did. We had an amazing night! I danced the ENTIRE night! And loved every minute of it. We received comments from our friends and family that they loved the music he was playing throughout the night (and he picked all of it himself, minus our dance songs). I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ (or any of the other services they provide), and would use them again in the future if we needed a DJ.

Sent on 10/25/2012

crystal · Married on 09/08/2012

Curtis Knight as well as his staff were just a blessing......
    With all the craziness that go's along with planning a wedding he couldn't of made things more simple as well as personal (i just felt he was my friend not the every day vendor looking to "rob the bride blind".)
    His price (hands down) could not be beat! What my husband and i got for that price was so extremely professional, personal as well as generous! I just can't comment enough on this man and his company. I only wish i used his company for ALL the services he supplied!!! I give Curtis knight Entertainment 5 stars and more if i could. To anyone reading this my best advice is to NEVER skip on on video! My husband and our family are so happy we can relive that day every time we watch it. Photos can't do that for you (even though us brides would never do without that! hehehe) To whom ever reads this thats planning a weeding God bless you, it was the best day of my life and any vendor that is like Curtis Knight Entertainment is one to BOOK!

XO
    Alex & Crystal Chrysanthopoulos

Sent on 01/26/2013

Rebecca · Married on 08/25/2012

Working to book the event was a lot more awesome than I thought it would be. I thought we would just go over what the packages included and you would send us on our merry way, but the amount of detail we went into really helped us visualize the entire night. You and Anna also showed us your personalities, which was one of the biggest deciding factors in why we chose CKE… Love it! All of the team members were extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Curtis and I emailed regularly and he always responded within 12 hours to whatever questions or concerns I had at the moment. Anna was a wonderful DJ – all the guests said the music and dancing was some of the best they had experienced. Andrew and Nikki called me a day or two before the wedding to go over last minute details and introduce themselves, as did our videographer. It really helped make me feel more at ease with how the day was going to go. I never met our lighting tech, but I was super impressed with our club-like atmosphere ! I think every single team member gets what Curtis would say is an A++. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding ceremony or reception. All the guests I’ve talked to said that this was one of the best weddings they’ve ever been to, and that’s in large part to you guys. So thank you for everything and for being the best vendors ever

Sent on 08/28/2012

Peter&Terry · Married on 08/24/2012

We are so pleased that Curtis & Anna provided the entertainment and photography for out wedding party. Working with the office to set up the event was easy & smooth. I felt confident from the beginning that Curtis understood our desires for our party. Everything went so smoothly! Friends & family are still commenting about the party and the good time they had. The photos are excellent! We highly recommend Curtis & Anna for anyone looking for a DJ and photographer. Peter & Terry Sullivan

Sent on 09/17/2012

Erin · Married on 08/18/2012

Curtis Knight Entertain provided us with Mark Cherone as our DJ. He turned out to be the best thing we could have asked for. We had no idea what we were getting into and after meeting with Mark, that overwhelming feeling was gone. Mark new just the right questions to ask. He offered great suggestions when we were stumpted for a song, which was often!! He arrived early, set things up and was ready to go without a word from us. He stuck to the plan and when we changed things up, right in the middle of the wedding, he went with the flow. He didn't miss a beat. He was great with the guests. He kept myself and my husband aware of what was happening and gave us plenty of notice for when we were needed on the dance floor. His selection of songs were perfect and everyone had a blast! I can't provide a higher recommendation from the contact I had with Curtis or Mark. They were both worth every penny!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Curtis Knight entertainment was amazing. We had the best time at our wedding. They also made planning the wedding a lot easier and were always helpful! Our DJ Mike W, was incredible we received so many compliments and people danced all night! Very impressed!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Deja · Married on 08/11/2012

We had DJ Mark Cherone and couldn't be happier with the service he provided us! This was for a 2nd wedding reception (for our east coast friends & family who couldn't make it out west) and we wanted some of the wedding traditions but not all because it was the 2nd-he was able to get and keep big groups on the dance floor the entire night. Mark was professional throughout but also easy to talk to and he checked in periodically to make sure things were going the way we had envisioned-which they ABSOLUTELY did! The range of music was fabulous-Patsy Cline for our 80+ year old uncle and the newest pop songs for our teenage cousins. And for an added bonus to how great he was-we did a flash mob dance with our wedding party (which was a repeat from the 1st reception but we had managed to keep it hush hush for the most part) and a few guests said that our DJ totally sold the idea that "oh no, their 1st dance was messed up in the middle of the song" as he acted out the part as well! I hope there's video of it. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Mark again!

Sent on 08/14/2012
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 07/14/2012

You and your wife and the rest of your team ROCKS!

Your package arrived today and I'm blown away at all of the amazing shots you got!
    As a scrapbooker, I absolutely LOVE images that show the party - the scene, the decorations and what the entire experience was all about! You exceeded my expectations and delivered something utterly amazing! I forgot all of the awesomeness to that day and you just brought it all back to life for me!

It reminded me of how awesome the music and entertainment was during our special day. We waited for 8 years to get married, so I could dance...and dance I did, thanks to your musical talents. Out of all of the weddings I've been to with my 90 year-old grandmother - Nobody ever got her up to dance - and YOU did; by far she was the life of my party. The compliments I received from our guests were outstanding; we were told it was 'THE BEST wedding' they had ever been too! Without your attention to detail, entertainment, & professionalism, I'm confident I would not have received those kinds of compliments.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Suzanne Bagnera
    Ronny's 'Smokin' Hot Wife'

Sent on 09/28/2013

Abby · Married on 07/08/2012

Mark, our DJ, was such a pleasure to work with and played all of the songs we requested plus great additions of his own. My family commented on how he played one great song after the other and we all appreciated his warmth and professionalism. An example of what I loved about Mark, was with his timing of playing the songs we listed as "must plays". I had asked to play Jim Croce's "You Don't Mess Around With Jim" (my Dad's name is Jim) and he asked if he could play it right before he announced the father/daughter dance. I thought this was a great idea, one I never would have thought of on my own, and it was the perfect song to bring attention to my Dad before going into our dance. Michael, the videographer, also did a great job and at times we totally forgot we were being filmed. He was very professional as well but personable and very friendly which we really enjoyed.

From the very beginning it was a pleasure working with Curtis and his Team; from the online inquiry, to meeting in person for the booking, to the calls the week of to make sure that the song list was exactly what we wanted. We can't say enough great things about our experience!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Mary · Married on 07/07/2012

We not only hired a dj according to one of our guests we hired a Master of Ceremonies
    Thanks to Curtis & Anna and their incredible staff our 50 th Anniversary was a celebration not only
    we will remember but all of our family & friends. Having our life story flashing overhead to the music of
    the 1950's to the Photo Booth that was the hit of night according to not only our youngest guests but
    our senior citizens as well. Adding to the fact that everything was captured on video and the Photo Booth album we will never forget the most amazing night of our lives.

Thank you Thank you very much. Mary & Marty Kuchler

Sent on 08/15/2012

Esteban · Married on 07/03/2012

The experience was simple and painless. Thank you for being so accommodating with our last minute schedule. Greg Gervais was wonderful. On time, consummate pro, picked great songs, the music was at the right levels, great on the mic announcing the many stages of the wedding, cued up all the songs perfectly, and handled all our multicultural aspects wonderfully, kept all ages dancing all night, and most challenging of all, he didn't get flustered by some drunk guest that kept requesting all sorts of stuff, he took it all instride and went above and beyond to keep the guest entertained and into the music. He had a smile all the time, and made the night one to remember. he was 100% instrumental to our joy and happiness that night. I will gladly recommend him and your service to friends and family. Thank you sincerely from the bottom of our hearts, Esteban & Jiang Tuesday, July 3, 2012 Barn At Gibbet Hill, The, Groton, MA 01450

Sent on 07/08/2012

danielle · Married on 06/30/2012

I feel that Curtis and Anna did a wonderful job to make our event
    perfect. From the beginning of our reception to the end it was
    absolutely AMAZING. Curtis & Anna added on a special touch to our last
    dance song and it is all we have talked about since. The special
    touches they added to our big day is something we will talk about for
    years to come. Thank you Curtis and Anna for making our wedding so
    special and a day full of love and memories we will cherish for a
    lifetime. We could'nt of done it without you :)

Sent on 07/16/2012

We hired Curtis Knight Entertainment (DJ Mark Cherone) for our wedding based on only a review we read online! That's kind of a roll of the dice for me since I am someone who is very skeptical about hiring anyone blindly. We are so glad we threw caution to the wind! Curtis Knight (owner) and Mark Cherone (DJ) did absolutely everything the could to make this the best party EVER!!! Curtis was so super fun and easy to deal with and has a great dog, Molly! Mark was such a sweatheart to work with! He's really into music so he knows what works for a good party and what doesn't. CKE's easy to use website gave us plenty of time in advance to think about and plan all of the music we thought would be fun and to arrange for some special requests. Mark was great! All of our guests thought he was great and he really set a good pace to keep everyone involved in the party! We had guests of all ages partying all night - from 5 years old to 80 years old! It was awesome! Please trust these guys! I am so glad we did! They are awesome!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Myra · Married on 06/23/2012

Curtis Knight Entertainment was AMAZING!! With so many different vendors to coordinate to make our day special, having CKE handle four of them was absolutely amazing. From the first telephone conversation with Curtis we knew we weren't speaking with just at any wedding/entertainment provider. Curtis listened to us and set up the meetings with who he felt would be a perfect fit just based on a telephone conversation. Well he nailed it!! From the DJ to the Photographer to the videographer and the Justice of the Peace. Everyone was amazing and genuinely cared about our special day! You can tell both Curtis and Anna love what they do........they take future Bride and Groom's Dreams and turn them into a reality that is above and beyond!! Thank you to our "Dream Team" Christian, Bob, Jim and Joel and of course Curtis and Anna you are all "THE BEST"!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2012

Curtis & Anna (DJs) & Shawn & Sarah (videographers),
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything!!! The both of you made the night amazing and we could not of picked better entertainment for our wedding. Our guest absolutely loved you guys! the video preview is amazing and I am so excited to view the final product. you are all best!
    Thanks again,
    Sarah and Eric DeStefano

Sent on 07/19/2012

T · Married on 06/16/2012

Hi Curtis, Just a quick note to let you know that Rick (DJ Rolling Rick) was fantastic yesterday -- he was easy to work with, made last minute changes easily, and kept everybody happy all night long! We were very happy with him and wanted to thank you for choosing him to be our DJ. We will highly recommend him (and you) in the future. Thanks!
    Tamara & Jared Barboza

Sent on 06/17/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2012

Curtis Knight was fantastic to work with! They met with us and thought of everything! We had Mark Cherone as our DJ and he was very professional, very kind, and did a great job. I would totally recommend him/the company to anyone else!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Sorry for the belated reply! These past two months have been a whirlwind with moving to a new state and transitioning to our new life! We are so grateful to you for helping the planning and the event itself go so smoothly. We both had so much fun! Thank you so much for everything! The experience working with your office was one of the least stressful parts of wedding planning. Everyone was unbelievably responsive and reassuring, so we could relax and not stress about this part of the wedding. You all were also patient about the game-time decision about whether the event would be outdoors and whether there would be power at the park or not! Working with John was great. From the first meeting, he had great ideas and suggestions and also was very open to our suggestions and the ways we wanted to tailor the event to our personalities and traditions. John and Sandra did an absolutely wonderful job with our event. They did a great job checking in with us and the wedding planner to make the night run seamlessly. One relative sends her compliments that after asking about what a song was, Sandra found her out on the dock and let her know! People danced the whole night, including some of the strangest combinations of friends and relatives. We got so many compliments on the music selection, and a lot of people said it was one of the most fun weddings they've been to. We definitely feel like we made the right choice!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Candice · Married on 06/02/2012

Curtis & Anna,

We wanted to send out a thank you for everything you did at the wedding. People have not stopped raving about the photobooth. Maybe the best investment we made for the wedding! Your staff was courteous and professional, we couldn't have asked for more. We can't wait to see the video! Thanks Candice & Matt

Sent on 06/08/2012

Peter · Married on 06/02/2012

Hi Curtis: I wanted to sincerely thank you for everything you've done for Janelle and I with our wedding. The uplighting looked amazing, I almost couldn't recognize the Hall. I'm going to try and find a few good pictures of the Hall before the uplighting and after so you can show people thinking about using the uplighting. With regard to Mark, he was amazing at the wedding. He literally did a perfect job, we couldn't think of one thing that we would have changed about the reception. Mark played the perfect combination of music that kept everyone dancing and having a great time all night. On top of that he guided us through every step so that it was easy and fun for us. I can't say enough about what a great job he did. He was so great that I wanted to make sure I took some time to let you know. My cousin is getting married in September I believe and I'm going to recommend you to them. Thanks again. Sincerely, Peter

Sent on 06/15/2012